Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 Rifles Now in American Hands

That comment shows how stupid you are. People buy them because they use them for hunting, they’re fun to shoot and if you have a home invasion which happens all the time you have a great chance of survival. Libtards like you know nothing about guns and believe what the media and your retarded Democrats tell you. No clue. When you are someone in your family get home invaded and dead. Then let us know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you're saying 18 million peeps are afraid in their own home enough to buy a powerful weapon because the weapons they already have don't make them feel secure enough, got it.

Your ignorant. You only took one part of what I said. I know that’s the libtard way. I said first people use them to hunt and also love to shoot them. Also, you say powerful, a shot gun is more powerful, 300 Win Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.62, 30-30 and the list goes on. Your just to stupid to admit it. It’s funny, Democrats repeat the same lie over and over to try and convince themselves and voters it’s true.

View attachment 293601

It's the little one on the right.

I love the 50 Cal. They are just nasty.

So do mass murderers, you're in good company.
Really, tell me one mass murderer who has used a 50 cal. What an imbecile statement you just made, but then you are a liberal, who are just imbeciles.

Feel better now?

Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 rifles are still in American hands.

I feel great.
I don't care about that. Just curious though, why does everyone buy an AR-15? You expecting an invasion or something?
Back in the 1970s a movie came out that showed how the slow infiltration of the US by people who wished to overthrow the government. Many liberal politicians just surrendered because since they are spineless it is easier to be a slave than it is to fight to stay free. Are you a slave Taz?
So 18 million peeps bought an AR because of a movie? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:
No, not at all, seems that you are just a sheep, while the liberal elites in Washington DC are the wolves just waiting for their chance. Why else are they importing Radical Muslims who want to kill US, also bringing in rapists and murderers from South America, who also want to hurt US. You can be the victim, most dumbass liberals are, then they bitch and moan why the FBI, and other corrupt government agencies fail to do their jobs.
I'm more afraid of white peeps in the US than anyone else, since they commit almost all the mass murders.
Do you have a link that shows that every single person coming from the southern border is a rapist or murderer? You don't? Thought so.

So you're saying 18 million peeps are afraid in their own home enough to buy a powerful weapon because the weapons they already have don't make them feel secure enough, got it.

Your ignorant. You only took one part of what I said. I know that’s the libtard way. I said first people use them to hunt and also love to shoot them. Also, you say powerful, a shot gun is more powerful, 300 Win Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.62, 30-30 and the list goes on. Your just to stupid to admit it. It’s funny, Democrats repeat the same lie over and over to try and convince themselves and voters it’s true.

View attachment 293601

It's the little one on the right.

I love the 50 Cal. They are just nasty.

So do mass murderers, you're in good company.
Really, tell me one mass murderer who has used a 50 cal. What an imbecile statement you just made, but then you are a liberal, who are just imbeciles.
Ok, I misread that one, I meant ARs.

There are lots of reasons for owning a well made AR-15. I do not. For personal protection I choose a PPQ-M2 full size. It usually has 15 rounds of personal defense locked and loaded. Hope to never fire it in defense of me or you or anyone else. On the range (usually go once a month or so. It is a fun weapon to shoot. I get satisfaction of personal achievement at skills maintained since my early military officer days. Have not fire an M-16 or AR-15 in 20 years or so, since retirement but they are indeed fun weapons to shoot. Most owners are very responsible, safety minded people. Weapons are not for the careless, technical climbing, White water kayaking, but they are other sports I also enjoy doing from time to time. They require skill, practice, specialized equipment, attention to detail and good judgement or you will not be good at them in the long run, and can get you injured or killed. Shooting sports are more often than not a competition with your self. I fully support that "piece of paper" as you refer to it. It stands for and supports the freedoms I enjoy. If my skills gained while exercising my freedoms help keep me alive in the future as they definitely have in the past, it's all the better in my book. That "piece of paper" has allowed me to write the the book of my life as I chose to live it and it pleases me.

Ya, "because we can". Which seems kinda juvenile.

Never said that.
The other two geniuses did. You apparently have no reason.

I'll tell you for the third time....at least in this thread.
READ THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!!!
The 2nd says that you don't HAVE to buy a gun.

President Trump is going to add that to the Second Amendment during his second term, once Ginsburg goes tits up and he puts another conservative on the bench.

Then it will be mandatory that every household in this country has an AR-15, and at least a thousand rounds of ammo. Those that don't, will be subject to heavy penalties from the IRS. :04:
That it the stupidest comment I have seen a weapons enthusiast spasm out on overworked keyboard lately. Makes the rest of us look bad.

Never said that.

President Trump is going to add that to the Second Amendment during his second term, once Ginsburg goes tits up and he puts another conservative on the bench.

Then it will be mandatory that every household in this country has an AR-15, and at least a thousand rounds of ammo. Those that don't, will be subject to heavy penalties from the IRS. :04:
That it the stupidest comment I have seen a weapons enthusiast spasm out on overworked keyboard lately. Makes the rest of us look bad.

After reading what I posted, I agree. Comment deleted.

Never said that.

You having another wet dream?

You've been given the answer repeatedly.

Never said that.

WTF? Who said you had to buy a gun?

Interesting. How much freedom have the victims killed and their families enjoyed by those weapons being in the hands of people who should not have had them?

Shut up dumbass. You make believe fake cop. AR 15’s are used the least in shootings and killings dumbass. 90% of the shootings could have been avoided if people used their brains and did there jobs so go back to bed.

Temper tantrum ^^^ wrapped in an ad hominem. The product of a true dumb-asshole.

Not a tantrum, I'm just telling you that your problem is not my concern.

It's not my problem, the problem is societal. And my response was to the lying jerk who called me a dumbass, not to you.

I answered your dumbass Your too stupid to know facts before you open that pie hole in your face. Read my reply Asshole.

Calling me stupid when your pathological anger is apparent, and you post "your" for you and "your" for you're is quite funny. I suggest you think before you post, and maybe you can convince me that you can be rational.

Never said that.

Y'all seem obligated to buy an AR because of the 2nd, it's been repeated as a reason to buy one over and over.

Never said that.

Y'all seem obligated to buy an AR because of the 2nd, it's been repeated as a reason to buy one over and over.

Seem obligated?
Typical liberal. It's always maybe,could be,might have.....etc.

Seem obligated?
Y'all FEEL obligated...
Feel better now? :biggrin:

Seem obligated?
Y'all FEEL obligated...
Feel better now? :biggrin:

There you go again.....

Never said that.

So let me get this straight: We're supposed to take advice about firearms, from a guy who uses the idiot Lou Reed for an avatar?

Right. :21:

Lou+Reed+with+gun.jpg

So let me get this straight: We're supposed to take advice about firearms, from a guy who uses the idiot Lou Reed for an avatar?

Lou+Reed+with+gun.jpg
I wasn't giving advice, I was a question about ARs.

And Lou was one of the greats, still is. And way better than that pussy republican hero Ted Nugent.

Lou+Reed+with+gun.jpg

And Lou was one of the greats, still is. And way better than that pussy republican hero Ted Nugent.

Not sure if you're serious or just trolling. No sane person would ever point a firearm at their own head, loaded or unloaded.

Lou+Reed+with+gun.jpg

Not sure if you're serious or just trolling. No sane person would ever point a firearm at their own head, loaded or unloaded.
Because you think it's loaded? :blowpop:

Lou+Reed+with+gun.jpg

There is no such thing as an "unloaded" firearm.

Lou+Reed+with+gun.jpg

It's a firearm that has no bullets in it. Now you know.

Lou+Reed+with+gun.jpg

It's a firearm that has no bullets in it. Now you know.

Idiot. Maybe you should change your avatar to this hillbilly...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back