Rutgers Prof Calls 2nd Amendment Supporters “gun/Moloch worshippers” “A Death Cult”

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Really? How much do you want to bet that she supports abortion, which is an actual "death cult"?

A professor of education at Rutgers University is but the latest example of an academic who feels it appropriate to discard all sense of decorum on social media in order to bash a sizable segment of the American public.

Catherine Lugg of the Department of Educational Theory, Policy, and Administration took to Twitter recently to refer to supporters of the Second Amendment as “gun/Moloch worshippers” and part of a “death cult.”

“At this point, I don’t think ANY civilian should own/have access to any fire arms [sic], period,” Lugg wrote on November 14. The prof has called the Second Amendment “insane,” claiming “No other country indulges in an 18th century death cult.”

Rutgers Prof Calls Second Amendment Supporters "A Death Cult"

Prof-Lugg-anticonsv-feat-11-26-19.jpg

So another white tower academic speaks - against the Constitution, which is exactly what she is doing. I'm betting she's "woke" and stands for reparations.

Far as I'm concerned I'd like her to come to my house to confiscate my firearms. It'd be a short discussion before the Sheriff's deputies dragged her off to jail. My county is a 2nd Amendment sanctuary. Our sheriff has already publicly stated he will not enforce the state red flag law that starts Jan 1.

Really? How much do you want to bet that she supports abortion, which is an actual "death cult"?

A professor of education at Rutgers University is but the latest example of an academic who feels it appropriate to discard all sense of decorum on social media in order to bash a sizable segment of the American public.

Catherine Lugg of the Department of Educational Theory, Policy, and Administration took to Twitter recently to refer to supporters of the Second Amendment as “gun/Moloch worshippers” and part of a “death cult.”

“At this point, I don’t think ANY civilian should own/have access to any fire arms [sic], period,” Lugg wrote on November 14. The prof has called the Second Amendment “insane,” claiming “No other country indulges in an 18th century death cult.”

Rutgers Prof Calls Second Amendment Supporters "A Death Cult"

Prof-Lugg-anticonsv-feat-11-26-19.jpg
And?

One person’s irrelevant opinion – representative of nothing and no one, clearly having nothing to do with the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back