All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was wrong? Yes or no? Very simple.
You tell me genius.
Watch the fucking thing and tell me.
Love the games.

I have been telling your interpretation of that video or what they claimed is wrong. I provided you proof that you/the video were wrong.

It's very simple to admit and we can move on. Me telling you that your were completely wrong does nothing for your education on this matter unless you admit you were wrong and learned something.

Now, do you admit you/the video was wrong? Yes or no?

You're wrong troll. Probably covering your ass because you're involved, which makes you my enemy.
Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top......

You were aware of the WTC construction?
If you're referring to the 47 massive core columns
changing from box beams to I beams, as I already told your pal
Game Boy here, it would not change anything.

The near freefall of all three towers was impossible without nano-thermite in place.

You're wrong troll.
I am?

Why, in the same video you posted did they discuss how heat affects I beams in the core?
You're assuming you know what my argument is, without ever having heard it.
I don't have to hear your argument. You made the claim in the OP, supposedly based on a video you linked, that the core columns were massive box columns constructed of 2" thick steel plate from bottom to top.

Are you still claiming your claim is correct?

You're wrong troll.

Are you still claiming your claim is correct?
My claim is that controlled demolition charges were placed
inside the towers before 2 planes hit them.

Now either address that or move along.
Not until you admit you were wrong.

Even the same video discusses fireproofing on I beams as core columns, not box columns. We can't have a discussion about charges when you're belief in said charges is partially based on the incorrect understanding of how the towers were constructed.

My claim is that controlled demolition charges were placed
inside the towers before 2 planes hit them.

No, your first claim was this:
Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Do you still think that this is correct?

^^The definition of a shill or troll.

Anyone who points out your errors works at Langley, eh?
You're confusing me with someone else pal.
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometimes are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

^^The definition of a shill or troll.
:D

I didn't know educating someone when they were completely wrong was being a shill or troll. I wonder what people think about you not answering a simple yes or now question or simply not admitting you were wrong in the face of all the evidence provided against you.

How does me providing FACTS/TRUTH make me a shill or troll? This seems to be your only defense when being painted into a corner. Insult when proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back