All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those beams were all perfectly cut at 45 degrees, which is why the demo was so successful. The south tower plane was supposed to hit in the center. It missed, and it sped up the need to chop steel beams/girders because there was not enough time for the planted thermite to melt the joints. Indeed, it was the miss wide by the plane which put the flaming jet fuel on thermite ready to go, and that is what produced the river of molten steel 2200F

There was no need to chop steel in the north tower, since the variable of the "plane" was never there.... There were planted charges inside to blow out what looked like the shape of a plane.....
youre_serious_futurama.gif
Out of curiosity how old are you?
I'll put it to you this way; the first presidential election I could vote in had Reagan running.

There, I answered honestly.

Of course I don't expect you to since you're a lousy piece of garbage but here is the question.

Do you agree that no plane hit the north tower?

Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

View attachment 512337View attachment 512339

What a perfect thread for the Righties on this forum.....:heehee:

Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

What a perfect thread for the Righties on this forum.....:heehee:

What righties would that be ?

Dude, controlled demolition contractors don't use jumbo jets flying into the sides of buildings to get the job done.

It's just way too messy, unpredictable and dangerous. And highly illegal. At the very least, they would lose their license. And they would never be hired again.

Can you name even a single demolition contractor who uses that method?

THINK!!!

Those beams were all perfectly cut at 45 degrees, which is why the demo was so successful. The south tower plane was supposed to hit in the center. It missed, and it sped up the need to chop steel beams/girders because there was not enough time for the planted thermite to melt the joints. Indeed, it was the miss wide by the plane which put the flaming jet fuel on thermite ready to go, and that is what produced the river of molten steel 2200F

There was no need to chop steel in the north tower, since the variable of the "plane" was never there.... There were planted charges inside to blow out what looked like the shape of a plane.....
So there was no second plane?

In chronological order, the 911 fraud has us believing the north tower, which was smoking first, was hit by a plane.

Hence, there was no first plane.

The second plane, the 767 cargo version, was real and did hit the south tower, but since you were the bozo steering it from building 7, it did not hit in the center, and almost missed....
That's interesting... let's see your evidence...

Angelo

At the time when the towers fell, as a layman....I truly did wonder how in the world could the floors have just pancaked on top of each other straight down.... A planned demolition could only count their blessings for the fall, to be so perfect, I thought?

I'm not a conspiracy type person, or believer of that kind of stuff but my emotion or gut instinct at the time, wondered how that could happen...even with a plane filled with fuel hitting the building? (And building 7 seemed impossible.)

But after time, and reading all I could on it....the initial gut instinct emotion faded.

Correction.

Above I suggest no beams/girders were cut in the north tower. That is wrong. The exterior frame was cut floor by floor at the end. Thermite took out all the inside.

The south tower had to cut both the inside steel and the exterior.

Angelo

At the time when the towers fell, as a layman....I truly did wonder how in the world could the floors have just pancaked on top of each other straight down.... A planned demolition could only count their blessings for the fall, to be so perfect, I thought?

I'm not a conspiracy type person, or believer of that kind of stuff but my emotion or gut instinct at the time, wondered how that could happen...even with a plane filled with fuel hitting the building? (And building 7 seemed impossible.)

But after time, and reading all I could on it....the initial gut instinct emotion faded.

You have allowed parroting lies to "trump" your own eyes.

You were completely right the first time.

Trust your observations.

In chronological order, the 911 fraud has us believing the north tower, which was smoking first, was hit by a plane.

The second plane, the 767 cargo version, was real and did hit the south tower, but since you were the bozo steering it from building 7, it did not hit in the center, and almost missed....

The whole "momentum" of the impact issue clearly demonstrates the south tower was hit by a plane, the north tower was not. That is why the north tower was a perfect demo, and the south tower top started to list and lean, and that is when the Israeli demo team chopped all beams to prevent the top portion of the south tower from damaging more surrounding property.

And giving more RAW DATA of fraud demo rigging to more people....

The whole "momentum" of the impact issue clearly demonstrates the south tower was hit by a plane, the north tower was not. That is why the north tower was a perfect demo, and the south tower top started to list and lean, and that is when the Israeli demo team chopped all beams to prevent the top portion of the south tower from damaging more surrounding property.

And giving more RAW DATA of fraud demo rigging to more people....
But where's your evidence? You just saying it isn't evidence.

There are complete 2 hour long network news videos of both towers. Watch them. YouTube and other sites...

One more thing about the north tower. The original "hole" the shape of a plane, that hole GREW. It grew because it got super hot venting thermite heat. It also caused people to jump....

Wrong.

There is no evidence of congtrolled demolition and nothing in their construction required such methods for them to collapse.

Post 911 truth and the full time Mossad here self ID quickly....
There are no such peiopkle here you dumbfuck

Only a coward resorts to such claims when cornered and proven a liar as you have been proven.

You have never posted truth

:desk:

IT WAS JEWISH SPACE LAZERS!!!
Some clown always brings anti-Semitism into it of course from both political sides. It never fails and I've been talking about this since 2004.

oh please. there's nothing anti-semitic about joining in on a nutter 9/11 conspiracy thread.

me thinx you need one of these:View attachment 512381
I have no sense of humor when it comes to organized planned murder of 3,000 people

it was organized alright.... by bin laden. of course, the warnings were ignored by W.'s administration - but he certainly wasn't behind it.

Thank you for proving you're just another shill. Nice try.
Angelo,

Is this all you do in this forum?

Post your beliefs, provide no proof when asked, insult, and then rinse/repeat? You were caught making a HUGE mistake in the other which you left and come here to start all over again.

Can you properly debate or are you afraid you'll lose terribly? Let's discuss the supposed 47 massive box columns you say went from top to bottom in the towers.

You up for it or are you just going to toss around insults?

There are complete 2 hour long network news videos of both towers. Watch them. YouTube and other sites...

One more thing about the north tower. The original "hole" the shape of a plane, that hole GREW. It grew because it got super hot venting thermite heat. It also caused people to jump....
No proof provided yet again for any of these claims. Why am I not surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back