All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to be an ignorant dweeb, join the club, sheep boy.
Thermite is powdered aluminum and iron oxide.

Look at your photos. See what's on those beams? It's a substance called "rust". You know, iron oxide.

Building falls down, powdered iron oxide goes all over. Hence supposed "thermite residue".

Average citizens like me can only do a little research of whatever's online and speculate from what we know and see but there is a grand jury coming and there are witnesses with evidence we don't know of so until then I guess we wait.

But my hypothesis is that they had explosives in the basement which many many many witnesses have attested to .(..firefighters included and cops) then nanothermite ( 45-degree angle wraps) -( one of the cut columns Illustrated the op).....these would have probably been placed on two separate levels maybe a third of the way up and 2/3 of the way up..... just enough so the collapsing upper sections would have no resistance from below.

But hey who the f*** am I to say ?
Well, you got one thing right in your post. You Do only a little bit of research. That's why you don't understand anything.

The core columns were not massive box columns made of 2" thick plate all the way to the top. They changed to I beams. It's a fact. Want proof?

Next, your "thermite cut" shown in the OP was actually made from a torch used during cleanup. I can prove that also.

This'll be fun.

You up to the challenge Angelo?

Post 911 truth and the full time Mossad here self ID quickly....

Average citizens like me can only do a little research of whatever's online and speculate from what we know and see but there is a grand jury coming and there are witnesses with evidence we don't know of so until then I guess we wait.

But my hypothesis is that they had explosives in the basement which many many many witnesses have attested to .(..firefighters included and cops) then nanothermite ( 45-degree angle wraps) -( one of the cut columns Illustrated the op).....these would have probably been placed on two separate levels maybe a third of the way up and 2/3 of the way up..... just enough so the collapsing upper sections would have no resistance from below.

Well, you got one thing right in your post. You Do only a little bit of research. That's why you don't understand anything.

The core columns were not massive box columns made of 2" thick plate all the way to the top. They changed to I beams. It's a fact. Want proof?

Next, your "thermite cut" shown in the OP was actually made from a torch used during cleanup. I can prove that also.

This'll be fun.

You up to the challenge Angelo?
Thank you for proving you're just another shill. Nice try.

Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

View attachment 512337View attachment 512339

You're lying again. I myself showed you photographic proof that beam was cut about 6 weeks after 9.11 by a cleanup crew.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

You're lying again. I myself showed you photographic proof that beam was cut about 6 weeks after 9.11 by a cleanup crew.

If truth and reality were on your, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

I'm showing the size of the columns, so for the purpose of this particular argument I don't care when they were cut....

Last edited:

I'm showing the size of the columns, dickface. I don't care when it was cut.

You're lying again, nutcase. You claimed it was cut to bring the tower down.

This isn't your first rodeonutty thread...

Those beams were all perfectly cut at 45 degrees, which is why the demo was so successful. The south tower plane was supposed to hit in the center. It missed, and it sped up the need to chop steel beams/girders because there was not enough time for the planted thermite to melt the joints. Indeed, it was the miss wide by the plane which put the flaming jet fuel on thermite ready to go, and that is what produced the river of molten steel 2200F

There was no need to chop steel in the north tower, since the variable of the "plane" was never there.... There were planted charges inside to blow out what looked like the shape of a plane.....

How much thermite did they use?
Or was it explosives?

A grand jury? I see you're getting blasted earlier and earlier in the week.

Lol....

Mathematicians - they matter for covering up 911, not for exposing massive fraud on election night....

Faun is a cut above the "us" based Mossad, but his faulty translation software is his Achilles heel....

Those beams were all perfectly cut at 45 degrees, which is why the demo was so successful. The south tower plane was supposed to hit in the center. It missed, and it sped up the need to chop steel beams/girders because there was not enough time for the planted thermite to melt the joints. Indeed, it was the miss wide by the plane which put the flaming jet fuel on thermite ready to go, and that is what produced the river of molten steel 2200F

There was no need to chop steel in the north tower, since the variable of the "plane" was never there.... There were planted charges inside to blow out what looked like the shape of a plane.....
youre_serious_futurama.gif

The sissy fag Las Vegas raiders should sign the girl on the left. She would be the toughest player on the team....

So there was no second plane?

Lol....

Mathematicians - they matter for covering up 911, not for exposing massive fraud on election night....

Faun is a cut above the "us" based Mossad, but his faulty translation software is his Achilles heel....

Hey, I do what I can. I was trained by the best.

youre_serious_futurama.gif
Out of curiosity how old are you?

So there was no second plane?

In chronological order, the 911 fraud has us believing the north tower, which was smoking first, was hit by a plane.

Hence, there was no first plane.

The second plane, the 767 cargo version, was real and did hit the south tower, but since you were the bozo steering it from building 7, it did not hit in the center, and almost missed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back