All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot (5).png

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/pdb8-6-2001.pdf

Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

I wonder why the video you linked discusses I beams instead of BOX columns with regards to the core columns fireproofing?
WTCIBeams.jpg

Here we
Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

View attachment 512337View attachment 512339

Here we go again. There's some fruit loops on here.

I wonder why people detailed a core column splice which transitioned from box column to I beam?
CoreColumnSplice.jpg

I wonder why the 87th floor blueprint for the towers shows I beams for the columns?
87thFloorBlueprint.jpg

The core of each tower was a rectangular area 87 by 135 feet (27 by 41 m), and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of the tower.[98] The columns tapered after the 66th floor, and consisted of welded box-sections at lower floors and rolled wide-flange sections at upper floors.

Four pieces of proof thus far the you are sadly mistaken about the core columns being massive box columns, constructed of 2" thick plate, from bottom to top.

so the 2 jetliners traveling several hundred miles per hr had nothing to do with the Towers coming down ?
Notice how that Florida Condo pancaked at near free fall speed?

Controlled Demo
We know nothing of the subversive world. Only the movies and rumors. This was to convenient. Perhaps there was a lot of documents and paperwork there that was incriminating. Building 7 the same way on 9/11. To eliminate lots of issues like debt to blame some people can be done in a fiat currency controlled society. Either this or our government law and spy agents are morons.

The core of each tower was a rectangular area 87 by 135 feet (27 by 41 m), and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of the tower.[98] The columns tapered after the 66th floor, and consisted of welded box-sections at lower floors and rolled wide-flange sections at upper floors.

Four pieces of proof thus far the you are sadly mistaken about the core columns being massive box columns, constructed of 2" thick plate, from bottom to top.

The columns tapered after the 66th floor

This would not have changed the laws of motion during the collapse.

Next.

Next.

I love how you move the goalposts to hide from the fact that you were completely wrong. You made the claim that the core columns, from bottom to top, were massive box columns, constructed of 2" thick steel.

I have proven you wrong. Are you going to admit you screwed up of just continue to play games? How did you get this so wrong?

Next.

I love how you move the goalposts to hide from the fact that you were completely wrong. You made the claim that the core columns, from bottom to top, were massive box columns, constructed of 2" thick steel.

I have proven you wrong. Are you going to admit you screwed up of just continue to play games? How did you get this so wrong?

I'm not moving anything.
You're coming around with your prepared talking points
to cover it up ....you know the crime that was never investigated.

Gee we never expected this.

I'm not moving anything.

Is your claim that the core columns, from bottom to top, were "massive box columns constructed of 2" thick steel plate" wrong?

Yes or no?

Also, why does it matter if they are "prepared talking points" or whatever you claim they are if they are FACTS? Refute my evidence or at least have the balls to admit you are wrong.

I'm not moving anything.

Is your claim that the core columns, from bottom to top, were "massive box columns constructed of 2" thick steel plate" wrong?

Yes or no?

Also, why does it matter if they are "prepared talking points" or whatever you claim they are if they are FACTS? Refute my evidence or at least have the balls to admit you are wrong.
It wasn't my claim. It's how they explain it in a video I presented.

I'm not moving anything.

Yes or no?

It wasn't my claim. It's how they explain it in a video I presented.
So it was wrong? Yes or no? Very simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back