Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

upload_2018-1-27_13-52-44-png.31319

Ayep, I'm just a real American, faggot.
A real dumb one.

You're in zero positions to judge, bitch.
No, Mary, reading your posts actually places me in a very good position to judge. Like reading your posts where you couldn't tell the difference between Nikolas Jacob Cruz and Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. Not even after I showed you your own link said they're two different people.
You cant even tell the difference between a man with tits and a woman with tits. You think they are the same.
It's really creepy how you share your personal fantasies on the forum.
They arent my fantasies, I want a real woman, not some thing that calls himself a woman. Are you a thing?

A real dumb one.

You're in zero positions to judge, bitch.
No, Mary, reading your posts actually places me in a very good position to judge. Like reading your posts where you couldn't tell the difference between Nikolas Jacob Cruz and Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. Not even after I showed you your own link said they're two different people.
You cant even tell the difference between a man with tits and a woman with tits. You think they are the same.
It's really creepy how you share your personal fantasies on the forum.
They arent my fantasies, I want a real woman, not some thing that calls himself a woman. Are you a thing?
Of course they're your fantasies. No one here is talking about them but you. :ack-1:

Great... now let's see you prove that column was cut with thermite to bring the tower down -- and not cut by the clean up crew, to haul off smaller chunks of debris...

metabunk-2018-02-01-00-03-58-jpg.31510

metabunk-2018-02-01-00-04-26-jpg.31511
Clean up crews cut beams at 90° , the shortest distance.
Not necessarily, there are some cut at 90° while some others are not. You can see that portion of the structure standing uncut in the top photo; and the top of it cut off in the bottom picture.

Nope. Office fires don't. Since that was not an office fire, what is your fucking point?
What's your point ? I made mine.
Are you saying they were not normal office fires because jet fuel was involved ?
Umm, you made no point. You have no proof that beam was cut like that on 9.11.
Yeah right. I had it specially photoshopped just for this discussion over at the 9/11 Truther home office.

It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. You don't have to be an engineer to see that both twin towers should have collapsed in drastically different fashion and by the way -- why is it that most Americans still don't know a third tower collapsed that day ?

wtc-7.gif
"It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. "

They didn't all fall in the same way. The Twin towers fell from the top, down, from above the point above impact, pancaking as it came down. Building 7 fell from the inside first, then from the bottom, as the entire structure went down.

But I understand -- truthers have their own version of reality.

They all fell in their own footprint.
Making your statement even less valid.
But they fell in different fashions. In stark contrast to the claim they "all collapse straight down in the exact same way."

They didn't. That's either an outright lie or it's blind devotion to a lost cause.

Do you care enough to provide the ample video evidence that's out there, or no?
Sure... compare the image above of building 7 falling (the entire facade of the building falling at once) ... with the tower collapsing, which started above the impacted area and mushroomed down...

EnlightenedUnluckyHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. You don't have to be an engineer to see that both twin towers should have collapsed in drastically different fashion and by the way -- why is it that most Americans still don't know a third tower collapsed that day ?

wtc-7.gif
"It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. "

They didn't all fall in the same way. The Twin towers fell from the top, down, from above the point above impact, pancaking as it came down. Building 7 fell from the inside first, then from the bottom, as the entire structure went down.

But they fell in different fashions. In stark contrast to the claim they "all collapse straight down in the exact same way."

They didn't. That's either an outright lie or it's blind devotion to a lost cause.
The footage clearly collaborates my description.
Only to people demented enough to be a trufer.

This building did not collapse....

wtc-7.gif

... the "exact same way" as this one did...

Both look like controlled demolitions.

Great... now let's see you prove that column was cut with thermite to bring the tower down -- and not cut by the clean up crew, to haul off smaller chunks of debris...

metabunk-2018-02-01-00-03-58-jpg.31510

metabunk-2018-02-01-00-04-26-jpg.31511
Clean up crews cut beams at 90° , the shortest distance.

Unless it the beam was bent!

Also, that beam is at the base of the tower. Why would it have needed to be cut? How would you have accessed that beam in order to set the explosives to cut it and why cut it at an angle?

Nope. Office fires don't. Since that was not an office fire, what is your fucking point?
What's your point ? I made mine.
Are you saying they were not normal office fires because jet fuel was involved ?
Umm, you made no point. You have no proof that beam was cut like that on 9.11.
Yeah right. I had it specially photoshopped just for this discussion over at the 9/11 Truther home office.
So prove it was cut like that on 9.11. The photo you posted was taken some 6 weeks later.

Do you care enough to provide the ample video evidence that's out there, or no?
Sure... compare the image above of building 7 falling (the entire facade of the building falling at once) ... with the tower collapsing, which started above the impacted area and mushroomed down...

The footage clearly collaborates my description.
Only to people demented enough to be a trufer.

This building did not collapse....

wtc-7.gif

... the "exact same way" as this one did...

Both look like controlled demolitions.

Controlled demolitions would not mushroom out and cover an extensive footprint.

Forum List

Back