All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

Most of them were not Jews 14 out 17.
This question essentially sums up all your trolling.
Arab and White supremacists follow the same tropes.

Of course, the "pro-Palestinian" mob would be bothered by that, but not say -
how many Africans, were ever allowed in any of the Pali-Arab governments?
Link?

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Race 'v' Ethnicity II
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

1639346106991.png

I'm not sure the Arab Palestinians actually can tell you what is "Illegal or Legal" relative to their way of life.
Question.

How many Federal Reserve chairmen were not Jewish?
(COMMENT)
Just for the sake of the argument, just suppose that all of them were Jewish. What difference would that make?

In America, we are learning that it is "ability" and "potential" that means can be entangled, but they are still separate and distinct
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

This question essentially sums up all your trolling.
Arab and White supremacists follow the same tropes.

Of course, the "pro-Palestinian" mob would be bothered by that, but not say -
how many Africans, were ever allowed in any of the Pali-Arab governments?
I’d like to remind P F. Tinmore that Jews in black helicopters are circling overhead and monitoring his every move. I’m afraid in his Jew-obsessed existence, it might push him to run outdoors and start firing guns into the air.

Palestinian news network, conducted an opinion poll of Arabs in Jerusalem.

The sample included 1,200 Arab residents of Jerusalem who have an Israeli ID card.

Of the 1,200, 1,116 (93%) say they prefer that Israel retains control over the entire city. Only 84 people answered that they prefer to transfer political control to the Palestinian Authority.

When those 84 people were asked about their willingness to give up their IDs in favor of a Palestinian Authority ID, they suddenly became more Zionist. 79 of them answered that they would refuse to give up the Israeli identity card they now hold and replace it with a Palestinian Authority ID.

Only 5 people answered that they are willing to give up their current Israeli ID.

That's 99.6% that prefer Israeli residence IDs over Palestinian citizenship.

(full article online)

SUBTOPIC: Opinion Poll
※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

I do not understand this.

Of the 1,200, 1,116 (93%) say they prefer that Israel retains control over the entire city.
(COMMENT)
To hear the Mufti of Jerusalem talk, and to hear the Two Palestinian Governments Talk, Israel is choking the life out of the Arab Citizens of Jerusalem. So, who is claiming "apartheid?"
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

• "Not all of the professions will be opened to Palestinians under the new decree...." — L'Orient Today, December 8, 2021.
  • Palestinian refugees in Lebanon "are socially marginalized, have very limited civil, social, political and economic rights, including restricted access to the Government of Lebanon's public health, educational and social services and face significant restrictions on their right to work and right to own property." — UNRWA, September 2020.
  • There are several reasons why the Lebanese do not want the Palestinians. One reason is that since the 1970s, the Palestinians have brought war and destruction to Lebanon and turned refugee camps into bases for terror groups.
  • "It is time to end this history of discrimination and systematic segregation... Qualified Palestinians should be allowed to practice their professions, especially in fields where they are most needed.... Very few Lebanese would share my view." — Sawssan Abou-Zahr, senior Lebanese journalist, Reliefweb, August 1, 2021.
  • What is clear...is that the international community has long been ignoring the abuses and human rights violations by an Arab country against the Palestinians.
  • The demonization of Israel by so many journalists, officials and so-called human-rights groups leaves little time to ask why a Palestinian in Lebanon is not permitted to practice medicine while a significant portion of the medical staff at Israeli hospitals consists of Arab doctors and nurses.

(full article online)

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

I do not understand this.

(COMMENT)
To hear the Mufti of Jerusalem talk, and to hear the Two Palestinian Governments Talk, Israel is choking the life out of the Arab Citizens of Jerusalem. So, who is claiming "apartheid?"
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Christians and Muslims from all over.

From South Africa, like Bishop Tutu.

The UN, which is full of Christian and Muslim governments which are anti Israel

"Human rights groups"

etc, etc
-----
In the 1990s, the term "Israeli apartheid" gained prominence after Israel, as a result of the Oslo Accords, granted the Palestinians limited self-government in the form of the Palestinian Authority and established a system of permits and checkpoints in the Palestinian Territories.

Israel and the apartheid analogy - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Israel_and_the_apartheid...

Palestinian news network, conducted an opinion poll of Arabs in Jerusalem.

The sample included 1,200 Arab residents of Jerusalem who have an Israeli ID card.

Of the 1,200, 1,116 (93%) say they prefer that Israel retains control over the entire city. Only 84 people answered that they prefer to transfer political control to the Palestinian Authority.

When those 84 people were asked about their willingness to give up their IDs in favor of a Palestinian Authority ID, they suddenly became more Zionist. 79 of them answered that they would refuse to give up the Israeli identity card they now hold and replace it with a Palestinian Authority ID.

Only 5 people answered that they are willing to give up their current Israeli ID.

That's 99.6% that prefer Israeli residence IDs over Palestinian citizenship.

(full article online)

Give up a Jerusalem ID to go live in a bantustan with no opportunity to make any money?

OK, that makes sense.

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(QUESTION) Is that what it said: It said: "Jerusalem ID" and it said: "bantustan."

Give up a Jerusalem ID to go live in a bantustan with no opportunity to make any money?

OK, that makes sense.
(COMMENT)
What are you saying here?

What I think I hear you saying is that the "Israeli ID" (not Jerusalem ID) offers the Arab Citizens a better standard of living than does the UNRWA and the Palestinian Governments can provide.

The Population of the Palestinians (Gaza Strip & West Bank) is just over 5 Million People. The TOTAL
2020 Pledges towards UNRWA's (Programmes Budget and Non-Programme Budget) was $940+. That is enough to give every single Palestinian a Million Dollars and still have $935 Million left for UNRWA Programmes. And that is just in one year.

Don't whine about "no opportunity to make any money" when the Palestinians could all be millionaires. You are just demonstrating just how ridiculous you can be; and how frivolous the Palestinians can be with donor contributions. The 2019 Confirmed Pledges to UNRWA's Programmes was $972+ Million (Programme and non-Programme Budgets). That is another Million Dollars for each Palestinian.

But wait. In 2018 Confirmed Pledges to UNRWA's Programmes was $1.2+ Billion. That is just going back three years. Take a poll. How many members of the USMB made a Million Dollars each year for the last three years.

The only reason that every single man, woman, and child in the wonderful nation → State of Palestine is not already a millionaire is that the senior leaders of the government (both Fatah and Hamas) are skimming money off the top. I am surprised that the senior member of Fatah and HAMAS do not drive Bobcats to work just to cart away the money due to the constituency.

You really need to get off that Bantustan - Unemployment kick. There is simply no other adjacent Arab Palestinian State that can afford to make every citizen a millionaire. Hell, you would NOT even need a UNRWA anymore.

.OK I am off the soapbox,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(QUESTION) Is that what it said: It said: "Jerusalem ID" and it said: "bantustan."

(COMMENT)

What I think I hear you saying is that the "Israeli ID" (not Jerusalem ID) offers the Arab Citizens a better standard of living than does the UNRWA and the Palestinian Governments can provide.

The Population of the Palestinians (Gaza Strip & West Bank) is just over 5 Million People. The TOTAL
2020 Pledges towards UNRWA's (Programmes Budget and Non-Programme Budget) was $940+. That is enough to give every single Palestinian a Million Dollars and still have $935 Million left for UNRWA Programmes. And that is just in one year.

Don't whine about "no opportunity to make any money" when the Palestinians could all be millionaires. You are just demonstrating just how ridiculous you can be; and how frivolous the Palestinians can be with donor contributions. The 2019 Confirmed Pledges to UNRWA's Programmes was $972+ Million (Programme and non-Programme Budgets). That is another Million Dollars for each Palestinian.

But wait. In 2018 Confirmed Pledges to UNRWA's Programmes was $1.2+ Billion. That is just going back three years. Take a poll. How many members of the USMB made a Million Dollars each year for the last three years.

The only reason that every single man, woman, and child in the wonderful nation → State of Palestine is not already a millionaire is that the senior leaders of the government (both Fatah and Hamas) are skimming money off the top. I am surprised that the senior member of Fatah and HAMAS do not drive Bobcats to work just to cart away the money due to the constituency.

You really need to get off that Bantustan - Unemployment kick. There is simply no other adjacent Arab Palestinian State that can afford to make every citizen a millionaire. Hell, you would NOT even need a UNRWA anymore.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You are full of crap.

Most of Palestine's economic assets have been stolen, bombed or bulldozed by Israel. There are few opportunities left.

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco,

What Jerusalem ID? There is only the Israeli ID which allows Arabs to reside and work there. Many have chosen to become citizens of Israel.

Israel haters want to make it look as if Israel is what South Africa was before with actual Apartheid.

The populations in Gaza and Area A and B are not all millionaires because in what dictatorship would those who managed to become the leaders, would allow the rest of the population to become as rich as they became?

UNWRA's purpose to exist is to keep educating its Arabs that Israel's existence is the reason for their suffering and that they must destroy Israel to be able to "go back home", rather then turning Gaza into a State, or areas A and B into other states where those Arabs can have as normal a life as other Arabs elsewhere.

If you look at those who are identified as Palestinians in Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan, they are not given citizenship after being there for generations, they are used to stir more hatred towards Israel for "their condition.

UNWRA should have been dismantled a long time ago. We know why they won't do it. Too many jobs "depend" on it, and they need to keep every "Palestinian" ready to attack and die for "Palestine".

They did not bother to go against the Hashemites for taking 78% of the Mandate, or Egypt and Jordan from 1948 to 1967.

Or even before that, against the Crusaders, or the Ottomans for all of those centuries.

It is about those who are Jews, who have no "rights" to be sovereign over Muslims, on Muslim conquered territory.

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

I made a mistake and left off P F Tinmores name as an addressee.

Rocco,

What Jerusalem ID? There is only the Israeli ID which allows Arabs to reside and work there. Many have chosen to become citizens of Israel.

Israel haters want to make it look as if Israel is what South Africa was before with actual Apartheid.

out those who are Jews, who have no "rights" to be sovereign over Muslims, on Muslim conquered territory.
(COMMENT)

I was actually replying to Posting #829.›

Posting 829.png

I was annoyed that he would respond that way.

He raised the "Jerusalem ID" issue along with the "bantustan " claim.

I get what you are saying and apologize for the confusion.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
No problem. I thought that it was strange being addressed to me, but it is always good to remind others of history. Those like TInmore. :)

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Unfortunately Tinmore keeps showing how much nothing he knows.

Arab Palestinians are paid a much better salary with Jewish employers, than the PA or Gaza, which is why so many want to work in Israel when the opportunity happens.

• "Not all of the professions will be opened to Palestinians under the new decree...." — L'Orient Today, December 8, 2021.
  • Palestinian refugees in Lebanon "are socially marginalized, have very limited civil, social, political and economic rights, including restricted access to the Government of Lebanon's public health, educational and social services and face significant restrictions on their right to work and right to own property." — UNRWA, September 2020.
  • There are several reasons why the Lebanese do not want the Palestinians. One reason is that since the 1970s, the Palestinians have brought war and destruction to Lebanon and turned refugee camps into bases for terror groups.
  • "It is time to end this history of discrimination and systematic segregation... Qualified Palestinians should be allowed to practice their professions, especially in fields where they are most needed.... Very few Lebanese would share my view." — Sawssan Abou-Zahr, senior Lebanese journalist, Reliefweb, August 1, 2021.
  • What is clear...is that the international community has long been ignoring the abuses and human rights violations by an Arab country against the Palestinians.
  • The demonization of Israel by so many journalists, officials and so-called human-rights groups leaves little time to ask why a Palestinian in Lebanon is not permitted to practice medicine while a significant portion of the medical staff at Israeli hospitals consists of Arab doctors and nurses.

(full article online)

Lebanon's demographics were turned upside down almost over night in 1948 and again in 1967.. The Israelis wanted the Litani River per Ariel Sharon. They have never left Lebanon in peace.

Oct 03, 2006 · Ariel Sharon, the general in charge of the war, later commented, “People generally regard 5 June 1967 as the day the Six-Day War began. That is the official date. ... Some observers speculate that Israel is once more turning eyes toward the Litani River in Lebanon, the only country in the region with a water surplus. After the 1967 war, Moshe ...

The Wazzani-incident in the summer of 2002 - a phoney war?
Apr 14, 2021 · In September 2002, the situation hardened when the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon declared that the diversion of water by Lebanon would constitute a casus belli, even when the amount of water used for the project counts for less than 0,5% of the annual Israeli water consumption. Israel felt threatened in its existence and seemed to be prepared to take up arms to convince the Lebanese …

You are full of crap.

Most of Palestine's economic assets have been stolen, bombed or bulldozed by Israel. There are few opportunities left.
Repeated toxic garbage is always toxic garbage.

You do know, or truly do not know because you truly do not care to know, that the ones robbed were the Jews because of Islamic extremism. It did not start in 1920, it started with the advent of Islam in the 7th century.

First robbed of Gaza in 1920.
Then of TransJordan in 1925
Then of Hebron in 1929.
Then of all of Judea and Samaria and Jewish Quarter in 1948.

Jews have not fought to get back TransJordan or Judea and Samaria. They should legally try to get it all back, but they will not because, unlike Christians and Muslims, Jews ARE a people of peace and prosperity.

Which explains the miserable lives too many Arabs are not forced to live with the purpose of killing themselves for Islam in order to destroy Israel.

Check with Arafat, Abbas and the Hamas leaders as to ALL the "assets" they have stolen from their own people in those areas in order to enrich only themselves while the rest is used as foot soldiers.

And also check with Jordan, Syria and Lebanon about the status of the Arab Palestinians there, who are demeaned on a daily basis by their own Muslim brothers in order to keep them poor and desperate.

But we do know that you only see what you want to see and that is:

Hatred for Jews and therefore the existence of Israel.

A Psychiatrist would help, but you will never have the guts to seek one and deal with your issues.

Repeated toxic garbage is always toxic garbage.

You do know, or truly do not know because you truly do not care to know, that the ones robbed were the Jews because of Islamic extremism. It did not start in 1920, it started with the advent of Islam in the 7th century.

First robbed of Gaza in 1920.
Then of TransJordan in 1925
Then of Hebron in 1929.
Then of all of Judea and Samaria and Jewish Quarter in 1948.

Jews have not fought to get back TransJordan or Judea and Samaria. They should legally try to get it all back, but they will not because, unlike Christians and Muslims, Jews ARE a people of peace and prosperity.

Which explains the miserable lives too many Arabs are not forced to live with the purpose of killing themselves for Islam in order to destroy Israel.

Check with Arafat, Abbas and the Hamas leaders as to ALL the "assets" they have stolen from their own people in those areas in order to enrich only themselves while the rest is used as foot soldiers.

And also check with Jordan, Syria and Lebanon about the status of the Arab Palestinians there, who are demeaned on a daily basis by their own Muslim brothers in order to keep them poor and desperate.

But we do know that you only see what you want to see and that is:

Hatred for Jews and therefore the existence of Israel.

A Psychiatrist would help, but you will never have the guts to seek one and deal with your issues.

I don't think a psychiatrist would help you.

You have distorted the facts beyond recognition and then claim you're the victim.

Lebanon's demographics were turned upside down almost over night in 1948 and again in 1967.. The Israelis wanted the Litani River per Ariel Sharon. They have never left Lebanon in peace.

Oct 03, 2006 · Ariel Sharon, the general in charge of the war, later commented, “People generally regard 5 June 1967 as the day the Six-Day War began. That is the official date. ... Some observers speculate that Israel is once more turning eyes toward the Litani River in Lebanon, the only country in the region with a water surplus. After the 1967 war, Moshe ...

The Wazzani-incident in the summer of 2002 - a phoney war?
Apr 14, 2021 · In September 2002, the situation hardened when the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon declared that the diversion of water by Lebanon would constitute a casus belli, even when the amount of water used for the project counts for less than 0,5% of the annual Israeli water consumption. Israel felt threatened in its existence and seemed to be prepared to take up arms to convince the Lebanese …
Amazing how you always manage to turn one issue into something totally different.

No, Israel has no design on the Litani River. But you do want to incite others into believing that.

After 1971, the growth in southern Lebanon of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)—by refugees from the Jordanian Civil War—resulted in a rise in hostilities in that border area with Israel. These led in 1978 to Operation Litani by Israel and the 1982 Arab–Israel War. The fear exists in Lebanon that Israel will divert the Litani to join the Jordan River system, but Israel has replied that this is politically unfeasible.

By all means keep bring up what early Israeli leaders said, with no intent of showing that they never took any action towards those ideas.

Startup Nation has taken care of its own water issues. But you will not point that out.

Last edited:
I don't think a psychiatrist would help you.

You have distorted the facts beyond recognition and then claim you're the victim.
Oh Surada, did you wake up today on the wrong side of the bed?

Those with historical facts do not need psychiatric help. But keep insulting in order to feel good about all the misinformation on Jews and Israel you have been learning all of your life.

Jews are never victims.

We are survivors.

Am Israel Chai !!!

The People of Israel Live !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back