All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

• Biting the hand that feeds it: PA/PLO attacks UNRWA for imposing “condemnable” equality for LGBT+
  • Palestinian UNRWA employees: UNRWA attempts to spread ‘the culture of perversion’ in Palestinian society
  • PA/PLO demands UNRWA cancel code of conduct that includes LGBT+ rights because it contradicts “the human and religious norms and values, the Islamic morals of the Palestinians, and the instructions of the religion”
  • UNRWA’s insinuation that there may be UNRWA employees or Palestinian refugees who identity as LGBT+ “constitutes slander and a false libel”
  • PA Parliament in Gaza condemns UNRWA

(full article online)

Palestinian Media Watch has uncovered the ominous text messages of 16-year-old singer Milad Mundhir Al-Ra’i who was killed two weeks ago after throwing a Molotov cocktail at Israeli soldiers. PMW has accessed a Telegram channel created to commemorate the child terrorist, which published a screenshot of a chat he had with a friend anticipating his “Martyrdom-death.” Al-Ra’i’s messages to his friend show that he hoped and even planned to “die as a Martyr for Allah.”

First, the young terrorist sent his friend a video with his own picture and a song

celebrating death as a “Martyr” with the words:

“Be well, my mother, I will achieve Martyrdom and I will anger the enemies”

Having sent the song, Al-Ra’i texted his friend asking him to publish the video after he “achieved” Martyrdom. The words of the song and the ensuing chat show the results of the systematic PA brainwashing of Palestinian children about the value of “achieving Martyrdom-death”:

Song Lyrics: “Be well, my mother,
I will achieve Martyrdom and I will anger the enemies
I will be an advocate [in Heaven] on the day of meeting
To the pool of [heavenly] waters of true Prophet [Muhammad]”
The chat that followed between teen terrorist Milad Al-Ra’i and his friend:
Milad Al-Ra’i: “When I will have just died as a Martyr publish this (video).”
Friend: “Allah willing, my brother.”
Friend: “You want to leave me?”
Milad Al-Ra’i: “Just come to my grave and tell me whatever you want, think of me as listening to you, and I will be your advocate [on Judgement Day]. What do you want that is better than that?”
[Milad Al-Ra’i, Telegram channel, Sept. 10, 2023]

(full article online)

On Tuesday, Israeli security forces conducted a counter-terror raid in the Jenin refugee camp, the epicenter of terrorism in Judea and Samaria. Israeli forces were engaged by Palestinian gunmen and returned fire, also deploying a Spike Firefly loitering munition. Palestinians detonated an explosive device under an IDF vehicle, and targeted rescue vehicles sent to assist it. Four Palestinian terrorists were killed in the raid.

The Israeli operation came after an attempt by the PA to regain a degree of control in Jenin following a large IDF operation there in July.

Already, sub-factions within the PA are behaving like the post-Abbas era has arrived, with some acting independently to build support among armed militias. Israel's response has been to create a capability to disrupt terrorism irrespective of the PA's political and internal security dynamics. Those preparations also take into account Iran's growing role in Judea and Samaria, which finds expression through terrorist financing and the smuggling of weapons. Israel is taking preemptive action to prevent a third intifada, identifying and disrupting threats as they materialize.

(full article online)

"Palestine Writes" conference isn't happy with a two state solution - it wants it all

Here's the description of one of the sessions at the"Palestine Writes" conference being held at the University of Pennsylvania this weekend:

The Right of Return and How to Achieve it
One of the most important lessons we have learned from 75 years of exile is that the essence of the struggle has not changed: It is the expulsion of the people of Palestine from their homes and the confiscation of their land. The implementation of the Palestinian inalienable rights is the key to a permanent peace. All else, including a Palestinian state, so-called regional cooperation or other contrived devices to obscure this fundamental issue, is peripheral.
This means that "peace," to these bigots, cannot possibly be achieved as long as there is a Jewish state in existence.

Diana Buttu, a Hamas defender and BDS bigot who is part of the session, has long advocated a "one state" Palestine solution.

It is amazing how 22 Arab states and 50 Muslim-majority states aren't enough, but one Jewish state is too many.

As the Arab world celebrates the 50th anniversary of their "victory" over Israel in the Yom Kippur War, it is worth looking at what they celebrate as victories today. Things like Arabs at sporting events refusing to compete against Israelis.

Similarly, today Kuwait is celebrating another huge victory over the Zionist enemy.

The UN General Assembly held high-level meetings on health this week, and health minister from many countries attended. Many of them gave brief addresses.

But when Israeli Minister of Health Moshe Arbel began delivering a speech to the assembly, the Kuwaiti health minister, Ahmed Al-Awadhi, walked out.

This was covered in Al Jazeera. Here is Al Jazeera's dramatic video where it appears as if he is simply going to the restroom. But the music tells us this is an historic moment.

The video, and the article, shows four different "activists" praising Al-Awadhi on X.

One said, "An honorable position from the Kuwaiti Minister of Health, no matter how principles change and ideas change, believing that normalization is treason and there is no peace with the occupying entity.”

Another: “We are moving away from normalization and we are not getting close, praise and grace be to God, and all goodness is in moving away from the usurping Zionist entity.”

Such bravery! What a victory!

Al Jazeera does mention that some Arabs on social media questioned exactly how this helped the Palestinian cause. That part was removed from a Jordanian reprint of the story.

Palestinian Authority regards the term "Second Temple" to be "incitement and racism"

The Palestinian Ministry of Information puts out a regular listing of "incitement and racism in Israeli media."

It shows three examples from August of what it calls "provocative terms" it saw in Hebrew language media.

“A Palestinian bulldozer demolished an archaeological site from the days of the Second Temple."
Concerning Walid Daqqa: “Distorted ethics. A human rights organization demands the release of a terrorist with blood on his hands.

“Construction in the West Bank is an appropriate Zionist response to terrorism.”

So, telling the truth is "provocative" and "incitement" and "racism."

I think the Palestinian Authority regards "1984" as a textbook and its "Ministry of Truth" is a model for the Palestinian "ministry of information."

Forum List

Back