All the new Trump scandals from just the last week:

You seem to be confused by the difference between words and policies and real scandals such as leaking of classified info, illegal unmasking of American citizens, obtaining FISA warrants fraduluntly, mishandling classified documents, obstruction of justice,

"...and Fox and Friends will be right back after these commercials..."

Trump, so concerned with OUR borders, but says it was OK for Putin to not be concerned about Ukraine's borders.

Apparently Trump gets to choose the borders he thinks are important.

Trump, so concerned with OUR borders, but says it was OK for Putin to not be concerned about Ukraine's borders.

Ah...that's probably because he's the President of the US...and not the President of the Ukraine...duh?

Wow, what a busy week from Donald Trump:

The Montana speech was packed with lies, but what stood out were the scandals.

Trump made fun of women protesting sexual assault by attacking the MeToo movement.

Trump insulted Native Americans by using one of their historical figures as a slur.

Trump attacked George Bush Sr. whose wife had just died.

Trump attacked John McCain who has brain cancer.

Trump put tariffs in place that will destroy the lives of many farmers.

Trump lied about North Korea ending their nuclear program.

Trump attacked our European allies.

Trump has been lying about the number of children ripped from their parent's arms still in custody. His own official put the number from 2047 to 3,000.

Trump replaced the head of the EPA with a lobbyist from the coal industry.

Did I miss any? This was just from the last week. How is this possible?

How long can the country sustain this level of scandal?

The Montana speech was packed with lies, but what stood out were the scandals. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump made fun of women protesting sexual assault by attacking the MeToo movement. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump insulted Native Americans by using one of their historical figures as a slur. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump attacked George Bush Sr. whose wife had just died. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump attacked John McCain who has brain cancer. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump put tariffs in place that will destroy the lives of many farmers. Or B, improve the lives of many farmers. My guess is the latter.

Trump lied about North Korea ending their nuclear program. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump attacked our European allies. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump has been lying about the number of children ripped from their parent's arms still in custody. His own official put the number from 2047 to 3,000. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Trump replaced the head of the EPA with a lobbyist from the coal industry. Pretty fucking scandalous.

Did I miss any? This was just from the last week. How is this possible? You're a snowflake.

How long can the country sustain this level of scandal? My guess is 6.5 years. But Bill Maher insists Trump will leave office ONLY when he wants to, probably because he's like Hitler, something like that. Bill is super smart, so maybe another 20-30 years.

Ah...that's probably because he's the President of the US...and not the President of the Ukraine...duh?
Ah, so America no longer cares if one country attacks another. I see.
Republicans have changed.
If they can change from Lincoln's liberals to Confederate conservatives, they can change into monsters.

If they can change from Lincoln's liberals to Confederate conservatives, they can change into monsters.

TRUMPPUTIN-beeler.jpg

Interesting...
Where was your feigned outrage when Barack Obama looked the other way as ISIS took over wide swaths of the Middle East and caused the deaths of tens of thousands and caused millions to flee for their lives?
Not only does Donald Trump think that our border is important...the American people overwhelmingly feel that having a secure border is important. You progressives simply aren't paying attention.

TRUMPPUTIN-beeler.jpg

Who looks more foolish, Nat? Trump for shaking hands with Putin...or Hillary Clinton and her "Reset" button?

Trump made fun of women protesting sexual assault by attacking the MeToo movement.

Trump insulted Native Americans by using one of their historical figures as a slur.

Trump has been lying about the number of children ripped from their parent's arms still in custody. His own official put the number from 2047 to 3,000.

/----/ Good morning Sunshine. Ask Mommy to change your stinky diaper so you can play with your friends.
not your president.jpg

You're a nutjob. Truly. No kidding. You nit-pick, distort, exaggerate, and hold Trump to a standard that would have shredded Obama if it had been applied to him.

I'm curious, Nat...was Vladimir Putin a different man when Obama was making his "Reset" attempt through Hillary Clinton? Was he a good guy back then and only got EVIL later on? Or was he the same guy he is now which would mean all of this bluster by you about Trump doing the same things Obama did is nothing more than partisan politics? Care to put a "funny" on that as well? :)

Get back to me when you can explain why it was good foreign policy under Obama and is now bad foreign policy under Trump!

The left has no problem attacking women nothing new here.

The left has no problem attacking women nothing new here.

Isn't it amazing how many liberal icons were revealed to be serial sexual abusers of women when they spent the last two election cycles accusing conservatives of a "war on women"? Liberals talk the talk but they seldom walk the walk!

Those don't look like "facts" to me, Little Nat...that looks like a barrage of liberal media partisan propaganda! I assume you trotted that out because you really don't have an answer to my question? Noted..

LOL.......You know, I really don't give a fuck if you remain a senile Trump ass kisser.....
Stay dumb...why alter your low IQ so late in life????.....lol

Those don't look like "facts" to me, Little Nat...that looks like a barrage of liberal media partisan propaganda! I assume you trotted that out because you really don't have an answer to my question? Noted..

LOL.......You know, I really don't give a fuck if you remain a senile Trump ass kisser.....
Stay dumb...why alter your low IQ so late in life????.....lol

So no response to my question...and then personal insults? You just lost this debate, Nate!

Forum List

Back