All of you Libs screaming for blood, what if it were a friend or family member?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Most of us have friends and family members who have differing opinions on politics. Lately it seems the Left is out for blood if anyone worked for, or in some way supported President Trump. They want these people hunted down, destroyed financially and possibly incarcerated.

BUT WHAT IF......

It turns out that your daughter's husband was an active Trump supporter and runs a small business? Do you want his business destroyed? Or if a good friend got active on Twitter and posted some heated Tweets about the stolen election? Should he lose his job, be OUTED as a "radical Right winger" and suffer threats to him and his family?

It's all too easy to just fly off the handle when politics get heated and it's never been hotter than now. Personally I think you all need to chill out and realize what you are saying because people are entitled to say what they want and work for who they want. At least that's always the way it was in America.

Well stated, Mike.

I can't believe how the left is thrilled that Mike Lindell is being black balled because of which party he's affiliated with.
This is a guy who should have been in prison or dead at one time and came back and achieved the American Dream.
What a success story and no doubt a mentor. Sad

Well stated, Mike.

I can't believe how the left is thrilled that Mike Lindell is being black balled because of which party he's affiliated with.
This is a guy who should have been in prison or dead at one time and came back and achieved the American Dream.

I can believe it. The American left in 2021 is indistinguishable from the Nazi party in 1933. They are identical.

Most of us have friends and family members who have differing opinions on politics. Lately it seems the Left is out for blood if anyone worked for, or in some way supported President Trump. They want these people hunted down, destroyed financially and possibly incarcerated.

BUT WHAT IF......

It turns out that your daughter's husband was an active Trump supporter and runs a small business? Do you want his business destroyed? Or if a good friend got active on Twitter and posted some heated Tweets about the stolen election? Should he lose his job, be OUTED as a "radical Right winger" and suffer threats to him and his family?

It's all too easy to just fly off the handle when politics get heated and it's never been hotter than now. Personally I think you all need to chill out and realize what you are saying because people are entitled to say what they want and work for who they want. At least that's always the way it was in America.

I have friends who are Trump supporters. I wish them nothing but good.

BUT WHAT IF......

I have friends who are Trump supporters. I wish them nothing but good.

1611100247413.png

Well stated, Mike.

It has nothing to do with the party which he is affiliated. There are lots of corporations that are affiliated with the Republicans and they aren't getting blackballed.

He is being blackballed because not only is he trying to vocally overthrow a free and fair election, he proposed to the President the imposition of martial law.

He may genuinely believe that the election was a fraud. But he is wrong, and he is willfully committing acts of sedition that is outrageous and unacceptable to the majority of the people in this country who voted for Joe Biden.

It's an awesome story. It's sad to see him devolve like this.

Well stated, Mike.

Nobody cares what party he is part of. I know a lot of republicans that did not advocate for martial law and spout unproven statements that the election was stolen, even after the trump insurrection on Jan 6. He should have stayed in the pillow racket instead of shooting off his mouth in favor of overthrowing free election based on claims of fraud trumps own lawyers would not charge in court when asked directly by a trump appointed judge. It is his business. It was his mouth. He is no better than those that stormed the Capital. He deserves everything he has brought down on himself. Maybe trump can find him a job.

Well stated, Mike.

The loon was pushing for Martial Law over a election he was pissed over losing. All that crack did a number on his head.

Well stated, Mike.

I'm not thrilled. I'm worried for the financial well being of the hundreds of workers he has employed being put at risk because he can't keep his fucking mouth shut. You would think as an employer, he'd consider this before putting himself out on that ledge. But, being sucked into Trump's orbit gives one the illusion of invincibility and power. No different than "groupies" on rock bands or "hang on's" for sports figures. They hang around because you have the approval of the master...until that black hole sucks you in and crushes you.

and yet when bakers turned down gays....it was good with yall.... i spend my money with those i agree with..i have boycotted ben and jerrys for years...cancelled home depot cards....i use to like jon rich ...
o and kid rock

BUT WHAT IF......

They turn in family members. Soon AOC will advocate it. See you in Summer Camp friend.

BUT WHAT IF......

Families and friends are no longer talking to each other.
The Liberals are the ones who have caused the rift.

BUT WHAT IF......

Their exempt if it is a libs family.They go immediately to Stalag 13

BUT WHAT IF......

If they were at the terrorist attack at the Capitol, I'd turn them in...............and many family members and friends did.

Forum List

Back