Trump's Letter to Biden

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
It is tradition for outgoing Presidents to leave a letter to the incoming President.

This is the one that Trump will leave for China Joe:

Dear Xiden:

This seat is not yours, you didnā€™t earn it. This nation is not yours, for you donā€™t stand for a single one of itā€™s founding principles.

Iā€™d tell you to eat a bag of dicks but your vice President already got to them.

Donald Trump

1611102881956.png

It is tradition for outgoing Presidents to leave a letter to the incoming President.

Dear Xiden:

This seat is not yours, you didnā€™t earn it. This nation is not yours, for you donā€™t stand for a single one of itā€™s founding principles.

Iā€™d tell you to eat a bag of dicks but your vice President already got to them.

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465
You know he can't write anything like that.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

I disagree. She ate a bushel basket of dicks, not a bag.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Kumaquart Harris or Kumalot Harris. Pick em. Even though they shredded the FL, you are still a racist for talking about her.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465
Sounds like something our President would write.

A reason 81 million Americans voted against him

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

They, like you, voted for larger social welfare checks.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Kumaquart Harris or Kumalot Harris. Pick em. Even though they shredded the FL, you are still a racist for talking about her.

Racist against people from India? Only when they call me while I'm eating dinner, and try to sell me an extended warranty for my car. I always tell them to "fuck off", just like Kumala can do.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Cull out the fraudulent votes, and you're still a minority.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Racist against people from India? Only when they call me while I'm eating dinner, and try to sell me an extended warranty for my car. I always tell them to "fuck off", just like Kumala can do.
LOL. No matter what...dat is racist.....only answer they have...lol

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Or tell you to reboot your PC 1,000 times.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

LOL. No matter what...dat is racist.....only answer they have...lol

Well the only answer I have is "There's no law that says I have to like everyone."

:04:

Last edited:

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Founding principles? God but you are STUPID. Tell me, tell me ONE, just ONE, of the founding principles that Trump stands for. And sorry, Trumps warped view of the second amendment, which is really only him patronizing the MORONS, is completely against the founding father's position.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Founding principles? God but you are STUPID. Tell me, tell me ONE, just ONE, of the founding principles that Trump stands for. And sorry, Trumps warped view of the second amendment, which is really only him patronizing the MORONS, is completely against the founding father's position.

If that's as you say, please feel free to enlighten we gun-owners about the true meaning of the second Amendment.

This is gonna be good.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

You are confused about this so let me educate you.

The Founding Father were against elections being fraudulent like we saw with China Joe.

Trust me on that.

You may not want to think so but believe me they were.

However, they did know that occasionally the tyrants would get away with stealing an election or do other baddie things and that is why they gave us the means to hold the government thugs accountable if the need be.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

And to be fair almost 50 million of them were real votes. :thup:

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Illegitimate President-elect MaGoo. :confused-84:

Last edited:

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

If that's as you say, please feel free to enlighten we gun-owners about the true meaning of the second Amendment.

This is gonna be good.

First, the founders didn't put that part about the militia in the second amendment for shits and giggles. Actually, there was a couple days of debate about the very wording of the amendment that I can easily link you to. But I doubt you could even comprehend it because the vocabulary of most of the founders far exceeds anything you have ever been exposed to. But second, you ever hear of the Battle of Lexington and Concord? Where were the British heading? What was their goal? I can tell you it wasn't to go house to house and collect all the guns that everyone had for their own personal protection. Guns were not allowed in private homes in most areas in Colonial America. It is a damn myth about hunting for subsidence. The colonist were, for the most part, piss poor hunters. Ever hear of the starving times? Ironic, considering the area was absolutely teeming with wildlife. Jamestown was starving while wild pigs were running rampant in the swampland just south of them. Comical really. No better eating than a wild boar than has been feeding on butternuts. Cost you over a hundred dollars a pound today. But you don't even know what a butternut is, why am I wasting my time.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

And to be fair almost 50 million of them were real votes. :thup:

6,279,900 of those were dead people.

Forum List

Back