All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

BTW where is the press......shouldnt they be interested in something like this....can you imagine if Reagan had blithely declared an attack like this.....all hell would have broken loose

I am pulling for Russia 100%. Maybe this helps get Trump elected. If so first thing Trump and Putin should do is sign a pact to work together and end this shit talking and nit picking. We can do great things for each other!
Bullshit, getting along with Russia means doing what Russia says and staying out of their way. They have a word of that, it's appeasement. There is also another word for working against the US with a foriegn government that sees us as an enemy.

Zionism and Putin have been at war since Putin became the first world leader to stand up and publicly tell the truth, that the official explanation for 911 was 100% bullshit.

First right wingers deride Obama for being too "weak"......then they deride Obama for refusing to appease a KGB thug......
Hypocrisy much???

Last edited:
BTW where is the press......shouldnt they be interested in something like this....can you imagine if Reagan had blithely declared an attack like this.....all hell would have broken loose
It's hard to tell what Reagan would have done since he was profoundly ignorant of the relatively primitive computer technology of his era, I am pretty sure he would issue ultimatums of massive retaliation and you would love him for it. He also would not be a Russian sympathizer like so much of the Trump crowd seems to be.

Some news are fake!
Don't believe everything you read on the web or TV
I hope this is one of those fake news... :(
It's not fake but it is a calculated escalation of tensions meant to frighten us into doing something stupid. The only question is how far Putin will carry this charade meant only to frighten us into a new cold war that can only serve to further consolidate Putin as absolute dictator of his country.
The press is just speaking about Trump and Hillary insulting one another! :)

It's hard to tell what Reagan would have done since he was profoundly ignorant of the relatively primitive computer technology of his era, I am pretty sure he would issue ultimatums of massive retaliation and you would love him for it. He also would not be Russian sympathizer like so much of Trump crowd seems to be.
Please ...........Your talking point of us being sympathizers is just that....wasnt it Obama who told russians to be patient ,,,,after his last election he would have more leeway to cooperate

Reagan would have ordered a massive attack on Fiji to rescue three American students vacationing there. Then called it a 'strike against the Evil Empire'.

Then he would have had some jellybeans while hearing the White House palm reader tell Nancy she needed to lose weight. "60 lbs is way to heavy for a first lady."

how bout ya address the topic.....

.....and the topic is????
That the blogger is stating that war with Russia is imminent?
That we should "apologize" to Putin for decrying their bombing of children in Aleppo?

how bout ya address the topic.....

.....and the topic is????
That the blogger is stating that war with Russia is imminent?
That we should "apologize" to Putin for decrying their bombing of children in Aleppo?
Words much different than attacking eh.........havent heard anyone asking us to cow tow to Putin.....btw kids die in war too........really cant be prevented......this idea of clean and pristine war where only soldiers die is a myth

Russia is recalling citizens back to Russia, Vodka sales worldwide have sunk to new lows.

Except in Russia where they've gone through the roof. Dos Vedanya.
My vodka is made in America. That Russian shit is toxic waste.

Thanks a lot guys now I have a taste for getting a bottle of absolute and making me a bunch of dry martinis

Better be careful when I start posting after I start drinking that :)

wasnt it Obama who told russians to be patient ,,,,after his last election he would have more leeway to cooperate

Yes, BUT that was about the "missile defense" issue.........
Do you really "think" that Obama was promising Medvedev that he'd be turning over our nuclear arsenal to the Kremlin???

wasnt it Obama who told russians to be patient ,,,,after his last election he would have more leeway to cooperate

Yes, BUT that was about the "missile defense" issue.........
Do you really "think" that Obama was promising Medvedev that he'd be turning over our nuclear arsenal to the Kremlin???
Dont ya think compromising our defense is a big deal..........btw we have been disarming while they build new nukes.....oooooops

It's hard to tell what Reagan would have done since he was profoundly ignorant of the relatively primitive computer technology of his era, I am pretty sure he would issue ultimatums of massive retaliation and you would love him for it. He also would not be Russian sympathizer like so much of Trump crowd seems to be.
Please ...........Your talking point of us being sympathizers is just that....wasnt it Obama who told russians to be patient ,,,,after his last election he would have more leeway to cooperate
Obama has since found out that Putin is not someone a deal can be made with. Why do you people think Trump can hold him to any sort of agreement that will usher in some golden era of cooperation? The far right is wanting a program of appeasement with Russia, I find that astounding. Since the Crimean annexation Putin has been increasingly hostile and untrustworthy, he needs a US president that will stand by while he rebuilds the Soviet Union. Trump is his choice.

Obama has since found out that Putin is not someone a deal can be made with. Why do you people think Trump can hold him to any sort of agreement that will usher in some golden era of cooperation? The far right is wanting a program of appeasement with Russia, I find that astounding. Since the Crimean annexation Putin has been increasingly hostile and untrustworthy, he needs a US president that will stand by while he rebuilds the Soviet Union. Trump is his choice.
Funny Obama has been appeasing him all along,,,,,you have your talking points backwards,,,,,,,libs blindly believe in pieces of paper Reagan said trust but verify

btw didnt Obama just wave a piece of paper in front of us, tell us to blindly trust him on Iran and oooops is was broken before the ink was dry

Why do you people think Trump can hold him to any sort of agreement that will usher in some golden era of cooperation?

Putin has told the truth about Global Warming (Fraud) and 911. Trump will get along with Putin much better, since Trump isn't lying about why the US in is the Middle East re-conquering the Promised Land for Israel.

What? Obama could never even make deals with the republicans, he sucks at it. To Putin Obama his is little bitch..no challenge.

Forum List

Back