All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

I've read about Russia ordering it's citizens to come back, there was also a proposed law to criminalize contact with foreigners in Russia, but I can't find the link right now.

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Screw our piece of shit for supporting terrorists.

I've read about Russia ordering it's citizens to come back, there was also a proposed law to criminalize contact with foreigners in Russia, but I can't find the link right now.
criminalize contact with foreigners? it seems pretty impossible to do! o_O
It's been done before, kind of, you definitely used to get followed by the secret police if you are foreign in some countries.

I'm not sure about that, maybe the article was referring to something else, like NGOs being labelled "foreign agents", an older law.

But if it is true, it'll come out in the press in a couple of weeks.

Some news are fake!
Don't believe everything you read on the web or TV
I hope this is one of those fake news... :(
It's not fake but it is a calculated escalation of tensions meant to frighten us into doing something stupid. The only question is how far Putin will carry this charade meant only to frighten us into a new cold war that can only serve to further consolidate Putin as absolute dictator of his country.

Some news are fake!
It's not fake but it is a calculated escalation of tensions meant to frighten us into doing something stupid. The only question is how far Putin will carry this charade meant only to frighten us into a new cold war that can only serve to further consolidate Putin as absolute dictator of his country.
If reports are true, CIA readying a cyber attackk on them, Obama better publicly put an end to it. Snooping is one thing.....an attack is altogether different

Screw our piece of shit for supporting terrorists.
Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.

Russia is recalling citizens back to Russia, Vodka sales worldwide have sunk to new lows.

Except in Russia where they've gone through the roof. Dos Vedanya.

criminalize contact with foreigners? it seems pretty impossible to do! o_O
It's been done before, kind of, you definitely used to get followed by the secret police if you are foreign in some countries.

I'm not sure about that, maybe the article was referring to something else, like NGOs being labelled "foreign agents", an older law.

But if it is true, it'll come out in the press in a couple of weeks.
Russian undesirable organizations law - Wikipedia
This? ^

Some news are fake!
If reports are true, CIA readying a cyber attackk on them, Obama better publicly put an end to it. Snooping is one thing.....an attack is altogether different
Of course we have what cyber weapons we possess at the ready and they will be used if we detect a concerted effort on the part of Russia to disrupt our elections. Would you do any less?

Russia is recalling citizens back to Russia, Vodka sales worldwide have sunk to new lows.

Except in Russia where they've gone through the roof. Dos Vedanya.
My vodka is made in America. That Russian shit is toxic waste.

How bout just prevent the hacking.......do we really know Russia is in fact even doing what is alleged......have hard time putting much faith in anything Obama says with lie after lie flowing from his mouth everyday.......what happens if one of your cyber attacks causes a death...then what...what happens if Russia causes something big to happen and then blames us,,,,,,,

Forum List

Back