All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

Last edited:
Russian Ambassador to USA Confirms: All Normal Channels of Communication Between the US and Russia are Cut off

holy hell....I guess that reset really worked eh Hillary!? I hope Trump brings this up on Wednesday at the debate.

Hillary has threatened them with war...

And somehow it's Trump who is painted as the war candidate, assumably the R after your name just must automatically mean that for the likes of CNN.
you should know by now. every time a democrat fucks up, its the republicans fault.
Like the bailouts, or the ACA, or when Russia sends us a few of their nukes because that crazy ass bitch hillary said she was going to go to war with them.

So is Obama a little bitch or is he being needlessly provocative towards Russia? If Obama was so damned easy to dominate he would have long ago embarked on program of appeasement like your man wants to instead of standing up to them in their expansionist adventures in Ukraine and Syria.
A Russia has had bases in Syria forever....B..we were the ones who went on an adventure there....C obama disarmed Ukraine ,,,,oooooops

You just keep on taking Russia's side over America's. I am starting to doubt you actually are an American.
An American would want and face the facts
Nope, not buying it comrade, you need to learn English grammar better though.
Facts inconvenient eh.....
Not at all comrade, it's just a different conversation when I realize I am talking to a Russian sympathizer.

A Russia has had bases in Syria forever....B..we were the ones who went on an adventure there....C obama disarmed Ukraine ,,,,oooooops

You just keep on taking Russia's side over America's. I am starting to doubt you actually are an American.
Not at all comrade, it's just a different conversation when I realize I am talking to a Russian sympathizer.

Russian sympathizer?

Do you think we should go in war with Russia too? I sure don't...

Please ...........Your talking point of us being sympathizers is just that....wasnt it Obama who told russians to be patient ,,,,after his last election he would have more leeway to cooperate
Obama has since found out that Putin is not someone a deal can be made with. Why do you people think Trump can hold him to any sort of agreement that will usher in some golden era of cooperation? The far right is wanting a program of appeasement with Russia, I find that astounding. Since the Crimean annexation Putin has been increasingly hostile and untrustworthy, he needs a US president that will stand by while he rebuilds the Soviet Union. Trump is his choice.

What? Obama could never even make deals with the republicans, he sucks at it. To Putin Obama his is little bitch..no challenge.
So is Obama a little bitch or is he being needlessly provocative towards Russia? If Obama was so damned easy to dominate he would have long ago embarked on program of appeasement like your man wants to instead of standing up to them in their expansionist adventures in Ukraine and Syria.

What?

Do you even bother to read the news? Obama ran from his line in the sand when Assad used WMDs. ...Jesus Christ you never ever back down publicly to a damn Russian...you do it JFK and Reagan's way.
He had to back off when your normally eager for war republicans refused to support him.

Again he used it as an excuse, that's why Putin has been running all over the damn place.. Sending bear bombers into Alaska air space, using his military in Syria ...and all the rest.

Russian sympathizer?

I suppose thats one way to get rid of the illegals. You know they arent going to hang around and help support the U.S

Again he used it as an excuse, that's why Putin has been running all over the damn place.. Sending bear bombers into Alaska air space, using his military in Syria ...and all the rest.
Oh cool, why doesn't he just directly send troops into Alaska?

Some news are fake!
Don't believe everything you read on the web or TV
I hope this is one of those fake news... :(

Your siggy flag makes every Viet Vet here see RED (ANGER)...you should reconsider using it on a US site.
It's just our National flag ;)

Believe me I know what it is and it's a slap in the face to every US soldier who served there. Please choose another signature.
Ok no problem with that ;)

Russia is recalling citizens back to Russia, Vodka sales worldwide have sunk to new lows.

Except in Russia where they've gone through the roof. Dos Vedanya.
My vodka is made in America. That Russian shit is toxic waste.
Here we have Russian vodka. Once I drank it.
It's not so bad! :biggrin:
All liquor is bad, we drink it because it is quicker.
I dont drink. I just shoot heroin when I need to relax.
(liberals will take that as an admission of drug use.)

Some news are fake!

Your siggy flag makes every Viet Vet here see RED (ANGER)...you should reconsider using it on a US site.

Believe me I know what it is and it's a slap in the face to every US soldier who served there. Please choose another signature.

Thank you. :) My siggy flag is the state flag for Arizona....

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.
No if we didn't have a weak ass leader Putin wouldn't be doing this. This is why we need a Trump presidency. This is what happens when liberals are in charge. After 8 years of Bill Clinton we got 911.

Russian sympathizer?

Nope but neither should we allow ourselves to be frightened into doing anything that Putin wants us to do. Such scare tactics should never be allowed to work. Putin is trying shift the "balance of terror" to his advantage, he cannot be allowed to succeed.

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Screw our piece of shit for supporting terrorists.
Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.
We don't but we have a WEAK leader. This is a shame brought on by people like you.

Some news are fake!

Thank you. :) My siggy flag is the state flag for Arizona....
:bye1::smile:

Russian sympathizer?

Nope but neither should we allow ourselves to be frightened into doing anything that Putin wants us to do. Such scare tactics should never be allowed to work. Putin is trying shift the "balance of terror" to his advantage, he cannot be allowed to succeed.
tell me again what it was that Putin was doing to threaten the U.S?

Screw our piece of shit for supporting terrorists.
Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.
the U.S has not had a president for almost 8 years now. We have had a not so impressive golf pro.

Forum List

Back