AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
screen_shot_20160204_at_11.24.04_am.png.CROP.rtstory-large.24.04_am.png

Watch: Alicia Keys Uses Valentine’s Day to Woo the Speaker of the House Into Action Over Justice Reform

Seems Ms. Alicia Keys joins the majority of educated, alleged caring & responsible Americans Willfully Ignoring America's expanding & shameful National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect, aka Poverty, that for decades has deprived untold numbers of emotionally abused & neglected young developing children like Tupac Shakur, Freddie Gray, Michael Singleton, Michael Brown, as well as Grammy winner & victim of life scarring Childhood Trauma Kendrick Lamar, his three siblings & numerous cousins from experiencing & enjoying a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview Kendrick, born in 1987, told the interviewer:

"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."

"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment."

"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"

As far as I am concerned, Kendrick revealed the 'dirty little secret' that Ms. Alicia Keys & virtually all alleged caring, concerned Americans willfully pretend does not exist.

Kendrick speaks about experiencing Childhood Trauma, witnessing MASS CHILD ABUSE & MALTREATMENT, violent felon family & community members who intentionally & recklessly ignored the well being of their children, depriving these kids from enjoying a home environment where they feel safe, loved & cared for.

In school little Kendrick & his Elementary School classmates are being taught to be good citizens & to respect their neighbors.

While at home, under duress of being harmed if they open their lil mouths, families & communities are teaching their children anti-social 'people and community' harming values that often results with kids experiencing during a critical period of their childhood development a mentally debilitating condition known as Cognitive Dissonance.

No small wonder why Kendrick raps & speaks about childhood & adult depression, as well as experiencing suicidal thoughts.

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV News - YouTube

At the 2015 BET Awards, twenty-eight-year-old Kendrick Lamar, a victim of early childhood trauma/abuse perpetrated by violent felon family members who exposed him, his siblings & numerous cousins to gun violence & other life threatening anti-social behaviors, performed these lyrics for a world wide audience, "And we hate the po-po, wanna kill us dead in the street fo’ sho."

Obviously Kendrick's mind has been bent out of shape.

He admits growing up being conditioned by violent, gun toting drug peddling family members and neighbors to accept the violent Street Culture prevalent in many communities experiencing massive Child Abuse and Neglect, while raging at the police for trying to protect his peaceful neighbors from the violence and life-harming anti-social behaviors his Violent Felon family and community members embrace.

No small wonder Kendrick is an emotional wreck.

Frankly, after twelve years of witnessing similar family and community environments in the Brooklyn, NY community Shawn Jay Z Carter raps about attempting to destroy with his drug operation and his gangs/crews/posse's semi-automatic 'Mack Millis', I became a bit of an anxious emotional wreck experiencing REAL concerns my emotional and physical well being that resulted with me abandoning/fleeing/transferring to a far less stressful work environment where I felt reasonably safe.

Unfortunately, Kendrick as well as countless numbers of abused and neglected American kids cannot ask for a transfer when they experience concerns for their physical safety and emotional well being.

If Ms. Alicia Keys & other Americans are sincerely concerned with protecting children from drug abuse, they will honestly recognize & truthfully address the issue of Childhood Trauma responsible for many depressed kids maturing into depressed teens who look to gangs and drugs for comfort.

Is Ms. Alicia Keys interested in sweet talking OUR lawmakers into crafting laws designed to protect young children like Kendrick from CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT PARENTING?

Yes, OUR CJS needs to be re-examined and altered to insure equality exists for ALL Americans.

Yes, some police officers need to do a better job of remaining professional, adhering to their training, keeping cool & not allowing the human suffering and oppression of children many witness on a daily basis to erode their humanity or basic human respect for others.

Just as some single & married moms need to do a much better job of parenting by raising, nurturing, socializing & supervising infants, toddlers and children who mature into fairly happy, responsible teens and adults respecting their peaceful neighbors & the authority figures responsible for maintaining peace in our neighborhoods.

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though they are the caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for & loved right from our start.

Peace.
_________
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back