Alexander Hamilton knew the threat to our government from an individual like Donald Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Alexander Hamilton knew the threat to our government from an individual like Donald Trump

1623044409760.png

View attachment 498189
You've got to admire the founding fathers for so many reasons. For one thing, they were learned and educated men who read extensively and were students of history and human behavior, including human weakness, frailty, and the darker side of human nature.

Having said that, living and even surviving in those days was a much more immediate day-to-day concern without the comforts of modern day life. After all, if you wanted your family to be warm on a winter night, you'd better chop some wood and haul it home because you couldn't just roll out of bed and turn up the thermostat at 2 AM.

But they were also blessed by not having to deal with the numerous distractions of modern day life like TV and the Internet. That tends to focus the mind on what's important as opposed to spending valuable mental energy on speculating on silliness which is all too common today.

I think if our founding fathers were here today to see and hear our behavior and our discourse, I believe they would be very disappointed in us all.

View attachment 498189
You've got to admire the founding fathers for so many reasons. For one thing, they were learned and educated men who read extensively and were students of history and human behavior, including human weakness, frailty, and the darker side of human nature.

Having said that, living and even surviving in those days was a much more immediate day-to-day concern without the comforts of modern day life. After all, if you wanted your family to be warm on a winter night, you'd better chop some wood and haul it home because you couldn't just roll out of bed and turn up the thermostat at 2 AM.

But they were also blessed by not having to deal with the numerous distractions of modern day life like TV and the Internet. That tends to focus the mind on what's important as opposed to spending valuable mental energy on speculating on silliness which is all too common today.

I think if our founding fathers were here today to see and hear our behavior and our discourse, I believe they would be very disappointed in us all.
if they were here today they would be shunned as slave owners.....i think the disappointment would be in them....

Figures the libs love hamilton. He was the author of big centralized govt. Even he would turn from the idiocy of the libs today though. Founders would keep sailing past our freak show if they were alive today.

View attachment 498189
All the founders were racists, remember, dumb fuck? Get your fucking story straight.
So is Donald Trump and his minions. If Donald Trump lived in those days he would own more slaves than anyone else and would treat them worse than any other slave owners.
Trump's slaves today are his dumbass minions. The minions are so stupid they do not realize it.

It's ironic that Alexander Hamilton founded the NY Post (oldest newspaper in the US), whose exposure of the election theft and Hunted's proclivities for raping 10-year old Chinese girls and his bagman operations for the Xiden Crime Cartel, were completely censored and shut down by the marxist Dominioncrats.

If we're going to invoke the principles of Alexander Hamilton, let's go the extra mile and talk about his disdain for you book-burning filthy fucking animals that he would have zero tolerance for and would have likely had you drawn and quartered, as was their custom for the crime of treason.

View attachment 498296
Still living rent free in your head.
He is and I will not stop until Trumpism is weakened to the point it is no longer a threat to our country. It is happening now, but it will take a while. We are in the process of flushing the biggest turds of USA history down the toilet. And they are going down the toilet.
Though DRT wasn’t much of a potus, he had two redeeming qualities, no more Bushes or Clintons in the WH in our lifetimes and dotards such as this remain in a perpetual state of peptic upset.

It's ironic that Alexander Hamilton founded the NY Post (oldest newspaper in the US), whose exposure of the election theft and Hunted's proclivities for raping 10-year old Chinese girls and his bagman operations for the Xiden Crime Cartel, were completely censored and shut down by the marxist Dominioncrats.

If we're going to invoke the principles of Alexander Hamilton, let's go the extra mile and talk about his disdain for you book-burning filthy fucking animals that he would have zero tolerance for and would have likely had you drawn and quartered, as was their custom for the crime of treason.
I laugh at you fools as does the majority of the US and the world. You are all a joke, a bad joke, a dangerous joke but a joke none the less.

I laugh at you fools as does the majority of the US and the world. You are all a joke, a bad joke, a dangerous joke but a joke none the less.
Watching a drooling fucktard giggle nonsensically is an ugly and unpleasant spectacle. No one with an IQ over 60 is in on your joke.

But your concession to grovel before my large conservative cock is duly noted... and expected.

I'll leave you with some profound thoughts from your stuttering fuck....

Forum List

Back