Alex Jones & Infowars must pay 14 family members of 8 Sandy Hook Elementary School victims, plus an FBI agent...a collective total of $965 Million

He is a dirtbag and a disgusting opportunist IMO, the reward is still absurd for words alone. The people who buy his schtick are also generally fools.

You have men wrongfully sent to prison for 40 years of their lives, maybe longer and they don't get rewarded anywhere near close to such an amount and they are wronged by the state! Thus, I'm confused as to damage assessment when comparing both situations.

Free Speech is a slippery slope. This case should set a new standard in the Trump vs CNN lawsuit.

why not make it 1 billion, he deserves it, he's literally paying the price for his extremism and recklessness

Not that James Comey who signed a bullshit Russian Dossier and then lied to a FISA court while smearing a US citizen, should he have to pay 1 billion dollars for all that shit he did to the country?

Just lied his head off and created a lot of grief for many families, and you think that's ok? Well, I guess you support Trump's lies also.

First amendment right to be wrong.

I certainly don't think he did the RIGHT thing but I think what he did was legal and I totally disagree with him being sued over it. Him saying he thought Sandy Hook was a hoax might have caused people to go after the SH victims, but then THOSE people are in the wrong.

Alex Jones NEVER condoned violence, told anyone to attack anyone, and never killed anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back