Alex Jones: Down But Not Out

I know our proglodytic friends seem to believe that the Alex Jones piece has been permanently removed from the board by the massive fine he has been ordered to pay for expressing his opinion & 1st Amendment rights.
There are numerous posts on here from the lefties circle jerking about how Alex is toast & salivating over the possibility of going after others that speak against the Big Brother approved narrative.

I'm not buying it. Alex is going nowhere & neither are the rest of us who will never fall for your AGW, clot shot, safe election, Ukraine war, Pedo Joe, Jan 6 narratives based on the politics of power & corruption.
It's all BS & no amount of gaslighting or flat out lies will ever change this fact.

This twits meme shows him hammering back during his banana republic show trial. he leaves the woke prosecutor speechless & the judge very uncomfortable.
Alex is still fighting & will bounce back quicker than Kamala can slide down a greased pole.

Thanks for the laughs. Alex is toast and the only ones who still follow and support him are toasted.

I am far from a fan of Alex Jones. In fact, he annoys me greatly, but his response to that lawyer in court, along with the Joe Rogan cut, made me laugh. :laugh: :auiqs.jpg:
Of course you simple Simon mother fuckers think sound bites are a substitute for substance. Alex Jones has a default judgment of guilty in all three law suits he's facing and we've only decided monetary damages in one. And, then there's the fact that the DA in Miami who aided and abbeted Jeffery Epstein in escaping responsibility for his child sex ring later became Trump's Labor Secretary. 😄

I am far from a fan of Alex Jones. In fact, he annoys me greatly, but his response to that lawyer in court, along with the Joe Rogan cut, made me laugh. :laugh: :auiqs.jpg:
Do you know what made me laugh? That he is on the hook to pay more than 45 million dollars. Each to his own, I guess. :laugh: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you know what made me laugh? That he is on the hook to pay more than 45 million dollars. Each to his own, I guess. :laugh: :auiqs.jpg:
Im not sure that he will. There is a cap of $750,000 per plaintive in Texas.

Personally i would have preferred total bankruptsy.

Punitive judgement today and perjury charges next week.
real-trouble.jpg

Define "fascism"
See any of the definitions you can find on the net.
Then apply that to Trump's intent of taking down America's democracy.

For example, Trump intends to take back power that he claims was stolen from him in a democratic election.

There's much more I can say on fascism coming to America but first you'll have to demonstrate that you have a genuine interest.

The tone of the forum has become quite frivilous and childish now, for me to waste time on serious matters without some demonstration of rational discussion taking place.

As a moderator, I would imagine that would be in your interests.

Last edited:
See any of the definitions you can find on the net.
Then apply that to Trump's intent of taking down America's democracy.

For example, Trump intends to take back power that he claims was stolen from him in a democratic election.
I asked you to define fascism.

I TOLD YOU BRO ON THE OTHER THREAD. I TOTALLY PREDICTED THIS. TO RECOGNIZE MY GREATNESS, YOU MUST NOW KISS MY FEET!

btw, a friend of mine told me he wants to be a Marine when he grows up. i can see the excitement in his eyes when he talks about it, but he's still too young to deploy overseas!

Of course you simple Simon mother fuckers think sound bites are a substitute for substance. Alex Jones has a default judgment of guilty in all three law suits he's facing and we've only decided monetary damages in one. And, then there's the fact that the DA in Miami who aided and abbeted Jeffery Epstein in escaping responsibility for his child sex ring later became Trump's Labor Secretary. 😄
You must be a guest on Epstein Island.

Forum List

Back