Alex Baldwin vindicated

Did the director say 'Action' and a scene was being filmed when the incident took place?

If so...trigger safety would not apply.

However, rule one still applies....verify clear.

It takes five seconds to verify clear on a pistol.

The Hollyweird douche nozzles are playing 'pretend' with real shit.
Clear? Blanks? Dummies?

One of the few actors I respect in action movies/tv shows, is Richard Dean Anderson.
(McGyver)

He is anti firearm, and refused to use handguns in his role.

(I remember one episode, he 'used' a .38, by removing the cylinder, and used it as a wrench.)

Liam Neesom is anti firearm, yet he has made millions using firearms in movies.

IMO, he's a hypocrite.

If an actor doesn't know the basics of gun safety, they have no reason to be using them, even as props.

everything about this stinks. Of course the snooze says he's vindicated. We'll see about that. Someone is dead and according to lefties...that's always someone's fault. The gun was in his hands. HE fired it. No one told him to do that and he aimed it at someone... A WOMAN. . he was careless and he was stupid. Civil suit is my guess.

everything about this stinks. Of course the snooze says he's vindicated. We'll see about that. Someone is dead and according to lefties...that's always someone's fault. The gun was in his hands. he was careless and he was stupid. Civil suit is my guess.
Was he careless or did he put the bullet in himself?

He’ll likely not sleep well for a very long time.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that Baldwin did nothing ‘wrong,’ as the dishonest right has tried to claim.
But that has nothing to do with the fact that Baldwin did nothing ‘wrong,’ as the dishonest right has tried to claim.

he didn't verify the firearm was safe.

BIG no-no.

The trump people will never apologize for anything.

They can say and do the most abhorrent things but will never apologize.

Ever.

The investigation into this has always been an accidental shooting.

Not a criminal one.
Pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger is not an accident. Funny how the gun grabbers are so willing to write off a gun death because their hero pulled the trigger.

Baldwin has a white rage problem.
baldwindfodiad.jpg

What is Baldwin trying to do to that poor guy?

baldwindiuskdhfks.jpg

The professional was not in attendance. Local employees rather than propmaster union.
The absence or presence of a person hired under a collective bargaining agreement is better in some way? This ain't a "Look for the Union Label" thing. I have investigated accidents involving union and non-union workers and seeing no difference.

Last edited:
He's a shitlib moron who knows fuck all about weapons.

Like handing a toddler a rattle snake.

Unless you personally cleared a weapon you should ALWAYS verify clear upon receiving it.
I've had a total of ONE session of firearms safety and use, and I knew that even before I walked in the door of the firing range. It is plain common sense. That's why shitlib morons haven't a clue.

Lock him up for a damned long time.

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
Sorry does cut the mustard for me… why would there be a loaded gun on any set that was a security guard.

This smells of a cover up!

The Sun. I'm driving so i can't post the link. I will shortly hopefully. LOLOL

The sun said that it was handed to him fully loaded. The crew had been complaining about security on the set safety matters. and we all know what a hothead baldwin is. The crew was also angry about pay situations. like..they weren't getting paid. Now i have a question. Those of us who own guns know that they DO NOT GO OFF BY THEMSELVES. Triggers are not hair triggered. Someone HAS to put a little effort into it. LOL DON"T try to give me that crap.

everything about this stinks. Of course the snooze says he's vindicated. We'll see about that. Someone is dead and according to lefties...that's always someone's fault. The gun was in his hands. HE fired it. No one told him to do that and he aimed it at someone... A WOMAN. . he was careless and he was stupid. Civil suit is my guess.
Hopefully he bleeds money out the rectum.

Forum List

Back