What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DHS pays over $455k to build 'security fencing' around Biden's beach home

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If Trump were to have done that.....................Nazi Piglosi and Shitmer would be spewing bile, venom, and blood, and their heads would be spinning around, threatening to sue him for abuse of tax payers money!!!!

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Might have cost $455 k but Mexico sent a check for it
Actually Mexico did a damn great job keeping the illegals from other countries out of the US serving as a buffer wall WHILE TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE. Now that dipshit Biden is in office, the Mexicans not only aren't keeping the other illegals out but they are helping the ones that they stopped before get to the US---see the Haitians for example.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
from Breitbart:

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) reportedly shelled out $456,548 to a construction company in Delaware to install a fence around President Biden’s Delaware beach house, according to newly-released records.

A federal contract, reported by the local Cape Gazette on Thursday and by the New York Post on Friday, shows that DHS awarded $456,548 to the recipient, Turnstone Holdings, LLC, according to USA Spending, a website that tracks federal spending.

The description of the contract reads, “PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION OF SECURITY FENCING AT 32 FARVIEW, REHOBOTH DELAWARE.”

The contract’s “start date” is September 21, 2021. The “potential end date” and “current end date” are both listed as December 31, 2021.

“Turnstone Custom Homes is the design/build solution for discerning buyers seeking a quality custom home or luxurious renovation at the Delaware shore,” Turnstone Holdings LLC’s website states. “We are based in Rehoboth Beach, but our reach extends throughout coastal Sussex County, Delaware – from Broadkill to Fenwick and the inland bays.”

The Cape Gazette — which refers to the project as a “wall” — noted:

As of Oct. 20, construction on the wall had not started, but according to the website, it is expected to be completed by the end of the year.

Biden purchased the North Shores home in summer 2017. County tax records show he paid $2.7 million for the property.

Also on Friday, White House press secretary called former President Donald Trump’s wall project on the southern U.S. border “feckless,” noting that it cost “billions of dollars for taxpayers.” She struggled to explain why Biden had not visited the border since the 2008 presidential campaign, 13 years ago, on a road trip in which he simply “drove through.”

LuckyDuck

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Interesting psychops by the fake ass homo land "security" division of the fake ass government. No actual patriot would attempt to put the demented, Europhobic out of his misery in a home invasion. So it is another Europhobic, democrat attempt to make it seem like "republicans" are out of control. :laugh:

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What are you afraid of Joe? You fucking piece of shit!

It's ok for you to have a security fence, but not the rest of America. Goddamn fucking hypocrite!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) reportedly shelled out $456,548 to a construction company in Delaware to install a fence around President Biden’s Delaware beach house, according to newly-released records.

The last time I was in Rehoboth, DE they were inundated with Mexicans

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Once Biden's wall is built, the people of America should go tear it down, and tell Joe "it's who we are!"

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder why they did this?

:dunno:

I thought Democrats told us walls and fences don't work?

Why would they waste money on something that doesn't work?

Like Biden, I have a fence around my house

I built it to keep my dog in, NOT to keep Mexicans out

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List