Alec Baldwin Indicted

To me, it depends what the procedures are on the set.
If an actor is expected to check a gun after being told it is clean, you might have a valid point.

But if a prop master/ armorer is responsible for making sure all weapons are harmless on a set and tells the actor….this gun is clean

I can’t see how it can be the actors fault
I see cars with their directional lights on, but I don't believe them until they slow down and begin to turn. Blinking directional lights mean nothing to me.

Mr. Baldwin should be advised not to drop the soap, particularly if he has LGBTQ+ cellies. Let's see how tough he is now, when he has to fight for his manhood.

He pulled the hammer back, aimed the gun at the woman, and pulled the trigger. What more can be said?

He is an outspoken critic of the NRA, therefore one can assume that he rejects the basic safety premise of that and other gun rights organizations that every gun is loaded until you 'clear it' to determine that it isn't.

He should therefore be charged with negligent homicide.

Last edited:
And who has the responsibility of ensuring the gun does not have real bullets?
The prop master/Armorer or the actor who is handed a “clean gun”?

Both. If you understood basic gun safety, you wouldn't have to embarrass yourself with such stupid questions.

Also, remind me to never be in the same zip code as you if you have a gun, you're a fucking walking disaster.

He will never be convicted
He was using a weapon he assumed was a prop
It looks like criminal negligence to me. He showed a reckless disregard for human life when pulled the trigger without verifying that it was not a deadly weapon. He should probably be convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

To me, it depends what the procedures are on the set.
If an actor is expected to check a gun after being told it is clean, you might have a valid point.

But if a prop master/ armorer is responsible for making sure all weapons are harmless on a set and tells the actor….this gun is clean

I can’t see how it can be the actors fault

And the procedures on set are to NEVER point a gun at someone, even during the filming of the shot.

He's going down. But not long enough.

I can see why liberals are against people owning guns. With irresponsible people like Baldwin shooting people with a total disregard to human life, I would almost agree with them LOL

He will never be convicted
He was using a weapon he assumed was a prop
I agree in that there was no intent to shoot her. It was obviously assumed to be a prop in the process of filming, but there needs to be accountability for WHY there was live ammo near the set, and why any movie prop would have a dual purpose of holding live ammo.
That should be a line never crossed. If he was producing that film, he is responsible for that. IMO
but we'll see what the jury says.

And the procedures on set are to NEVER point a gun at someone, even during the filming of the shot.

He's going down. But not long enough.

I can see why liberals are against people owning guns. With irresponsible people like Baldwin shooting people with a total disregard to human life, I would almost agree with them LOL

Well it is a good point. One should never actually point a gun directly at center mass.. even if you think its a fake gun. BY NOW.. in the shooting of thousands of films, this should be a rule.

He is charged with manslaughter in connection with the shooting on the movie set of Rust. It is time he faced justice.
Not sure they have much of a case. He handled a gun the propmaster assured him wasn't loaded and pointed it where the director told him to.

You're all nuts.

He is an actor on a film set. This isn't him playing around in his backyard with his own gun. This is supposed to be a professionally run film set.

The armorer that is supposed to be the professional firearm expert in charge of the guns responsibility.

If a paid and professional firearm handler tells an actor the gun is safe we'll the actor is supposed to trust them because that's what they are for.

Alec is not a licensed firearm expert and paid to inspect the weapons, he is paid to be an actor.

By all of your reasoning in here if Alec was filming a movie and driving a car and the car doesn't stop and he hits and kills someone he should be charged with manslaughter because he should be a licensed mechanic and thoroughly inspect the entire car before shooting a scene. The person responsible is who is in charge of getting the car for the studio to use in the movie because maintenance and inspection is their job.

Forum List

Back