Alabamians....be comforted!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
just small and hateful

stay out of their bedrooms but they shove anything in your face that they feel like. because they are special people

You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then they are called every name in the book. this is the reasons more people AREN'T ACCEPTING

And who can blame when they see crap like this

Last edited:
OP
bodecea

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you are some people. You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then are called every name in the book
Spring......spring is coming, Stephanie.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
just small and hateful

You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then they are called every name in the book. this is the reasons more people AREN'T ACCEPTING

And who can blame when they see crap like this
I'm pretty sure you've been called just about every name in the book for dumping on minorities too staph.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is going to be like abortion. The fight will go on for decades.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
you are some people. You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then are called every name in the book
Out of curiosity...since you are gay....how do you feel about the rather sympathetic stance the left has had for Islam...seeing as a significant segment of that religion would like to throw you off a rooftop?

Alabamians may not think you should have a same sex marriage. But they're more likely to kill you for being an Auburn football fan than being gay.

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity...since you are gay....how do you feel about the rather sympathetic stance the left has had for Islam...seeing as a significant segment of that religion would like to throw you off a rooftop?

Alabamians may not think you should have a same sex marriage. But they're more likely to kill you for being an Auburn football fan than being gay.
Leftists all support militant fundamentalist Islam. It's a known fact.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

They're executing gay people simply for being gay. Assumed the gay community would be the most vocal against that culture spreading.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Not one liberal I know has sympathy for the Radical Islamist like ISIS or al Qaeda....ect. There is quite a bit of sympathy for girls like Malala Yousafzai.

OP
bodecea

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't see a sympathetic stance towards Islam by the Left. What I see is a sympathetic stance for the 1st Amendment and equal treatment. Want to build a church there? Go for it. Want to build a mosque there? Go for it. (of course with the second statement, I would then be accused of supporting Islam). Personally, I think both religions suck.

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Reaction score

Really? Perhaps what I call 'facts' and what you call 'facts' are essentially different things. Would you like to prove your facts?

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well there you go, can't argue with known facts. That's the honest truth.

OP
bodecea

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're executing gay people simply for being gay. Assumed the gay community would be the most vocal against that culture spreading.
Yes they are. And many a RWr here points that out with a gleam in their eye.

OP
bodecea

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

/sarcasm

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes they are. And many a RWr here points that out with a gleam in their eye.
I dont. I find it disgusting. And it makes me wonder why some on thr left oppose actions that help prevent or contain threats like that from hitting home. You being former military should know that political correctness does NOT keep people safe.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't see a sympathetic stance towards Islam by the Left. What I see is a sympathetic stance for the 1st Amendment and equal treatment. Want to build a church there? Go for it. Want to build a mosque there? Go for it. (of course with the second statement, I would then be accused of supporting Islam). Personally, I think both religions suck.
I guess you missed Obama's speech at the prayer breakfast last week.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List