Alabamians....be comforted!

you are some people. You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then are called every name in the book
Spring......spring is coming, Stephanie.

Out of curiosity...since you are gay....how do you feel about the rather sympathetic stance the left has had for Islam...seeing as a significant segment of that religion would like to throw you off a rooftop?

Alabamians may not think you should have a same sex marriage. But they're more likely to kill you for being an Auburn football fan than being gay.
I don't see a sympathetic stance towards Islam by the Left. What I see is a sympathetic stance for the 1st Amendment and equal treatment. Want to build a church there? Go for it. Want to build a mosque there? Go for it. (of course with the second statement, I would then be accused of supporting Islam). Personally, I think both religions suck.
Religion is better than gay.

I don't see a sympathetic stance towards Islam by the Left. What I see is a sympathetic stance for the 1st Amendment and equal treatment. Want to build a church there? Go for it. Want to build a mosque there? Go for it. (of course with the second statement, I would then be accused of supporting Islam). Personally, I think both religions suck.
I guess you missed Obama's speech at the prayer breakfast last week.
No, I heard it....and I agree....no religion's hands are clean. Just what I've been saying.
If Muslims had their way, you would be dead. My christian faith doesn't come close to that hatred.

So it's just a matter of degrees between the hate of Christians and of Muslims for homosexuals, is that what you're saying?

Muslims will kill homosexuals, but Christians will only oppress them?
My preacher doesn't preach hate at all.
Good for your preacher.

you are some people. You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then are called every name in the book

Out of curiosity...since you are gay....how do you feel about the rather sympathetic stance the left has had for Islam...seeing as a significant segment of that religion would like to throw you off a rooftop?

Alabamians may not think you should have a same sex marriage. But they're more likely to kill you for being an Auburn football fan than being gay.
Religion, in many cases, IS gay. :D

Gay is from satan.

Gay is from satan.
Actually, Gay is more satin. Much more tasteful. :D

I guess you missed Obama's speech at the prayer breakfast last week.
No, I heard it....and I agree....no religion's hands are clean. Just what I've been saying.
If Muslims had their way, you would be dead. My christian faith doesn't come close to that hatred.

Stop confusing extremists in another country with American Muslims.

Human Rights Campaign

In other countries, like Russia and Uganda, Christian extremists DO reach "that level of hate".

Says who? Oh, that is right, one of satans lies
So...gays have been in your brush pile?
Why don't you idiots ever make sense?
If you had ACTUALLY watched the video, you would have known what I was talking about...it was a joke. I guess you either didn't see the video, or you have no higher level sense of humor.

Forum List

Back