Alabamians....be comforted!

luke-skywalker-no-gif-216.jpg

just small and hateful

stay out of their bedrooms but they shove anything in your face that they feel like. because they are special people

You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then they are called every name in the book. this is the reasons more people AREN'T ACCEPTING

And who can blame when they see crap like this

Last edited:
just small and hateful

You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then they are called every name in the book. this is the reasons more people AREN'T ACCEPTING

And who can blame when they see crap like this
I'm pretty sure you've been called just about every name in the book for dumping on minorities too staph.

you are some people. You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then are called every name in the book
Spring......spring is coming, Stephanie.

Out of curiosity...since you are gay....how do you feel about the rather sympathetic stance the left has had for Islam...seeing as a significant segment of that religion would like to throw you off a rooftop?

Alabamians may not think you should have a same sex marriage. But they're more likely to kill you for being an Auburn football fan than being gay.

you are some people. You can dump on any people you feel like, but let them not accept homosexual then are called every name in the book

Out of curiosity...since you are gay....how do you feel about the rather sympathetic stance the left has had for Islam...seeing as a significant segment of that religion would like to throw you off a rooftop?

Alabamians may not think you should have a same sex marriage. But they're more likely to kill you for being an Auburn football fan than being gay.
Leftists all support militant fundamentalist Islam. It's a known fact.

They're executing gay people simply for being gay. Assumed the gay community would be the most vocal against that culture spreading.

Not one liberal I know has sympathy for the Radical Islamist like ISIS or al Qaeda....ect. There is quite a bit of sympathy for girls like Malala Yousafzai.

I don't see a sympathetic stance towards Islam by the Left. What I see is a sympathetic stance for the 1st Amendment and equal treatment. Want to build a church there? Go for it. Want to build a mosque there? Go for it. (of course with the second statement, I would then be accused of supporting Islam). Personally, I think both religions suck.

Really? Perhaps what I call 'facts' and what you call 'facts' are essentially different things. Would you like to prove your facts?

Well there you go, can't argue with known facts. That's the honest truth.

They're executing gay people simply for being gay. Assumed the gay community would be the most vocal against that culture spreading.
Yes they are. And many a RWr here points that out with a gleam in their eye.

/sarcasm

Yes they are. And many a RWr here points that out with a gleam in their eye.

I dont. I find it disgusting. And it makes me wonder why some on thr left oppose actions that help prevent or contain threats like that from hitting home. You being former military should know that political correctness does NOT keep people safe.

I don't see a sympathetic stance towards Islam by the Left. What I see is a sympathetic stance for the 1st Amendment and equal treatment. Want to build a church there? Go for it. Want to build a mosque there? Go for it. (of course with the second statement, I would then be accused of supporting Islam). Personally, I think both religions suck.
I guess you missed Obama's speech at the prayer breakfast last week.

Forum List

Back