Alabama to castrate child sex offenders.

Insane and sick.

Agree...
Child molesters are truly "insane and sick"...

Agree. But I was talking about Alabama. Not that I needed it but it does give the rest of us another reason to avoid the state at all costs.
Are you a child molester? Why should you be worried about visiting the state because of this new law?

I would take it at least one step beyond chemical castration. I support complete surgical removal of all that hangs out at a man's crotch.

My preferred ultimate justice involves death.

Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

“They have marked this child for life, and the punishment should fit the crime,” Hurst said.

ALL states should do this. It would put a HUGE dent in the child trafficking problem. Can't/won't sexually abuse children or anyone else if they can't get "satisfaction", now can they?

I don't think I like this. They need to consider maybe chemical castration. Physical castration is irreversible physical mutilation that won't actually stop a person's desire or ability to molest kids, could even raise it to acts of violence instead. Besides, if done, we should send them a bill for the free transgender operation.

How about tattooing their forehead with PEDOPHILE instead.

That would be best, except that homosexuals would complain and claim 'discrimination', since they alone account for 35% to 50% of all kiddie rapes committed. We would need to get a few sociopath fashion victims off the Supreme Court to do that successfully.

Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

“They have marked this child for life, and the punishment should fit the crime,” Hurst said.

ALL states should do this. It would put a HUGE dent in the child trafficking problem. Can't/won't sexually abuse children or anyone else if they can't get "satisfaction", now can they?

I don't think I like this. They need to consider maybe chemical castration. Physical castration is irreversible physical mutilation that won't actually stop a person's desire or ability to molest kids, could even raise it to acts of violence instead. Besides, if done, we should send them a bill for the free transgender operation.

Insane and sick.

Why? They have a 100% recidivism rate.
I support public hanging to end the cycle.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Agree. But I was talking about Alabama. Not that I needed it but it does give the rest of us another reason to avoid the state at all costs.

Not that I needed it but it does give the rest of us another reason to avoid the state at all costs.

I imagine about 99.9% of men wouldn't have to worry about avoiding Alabama.
Its not something to worry about....its just a choice; because of stupid things they do like this.

Stupid?

"Within 3 years following their release, 5.3% of sex offenders (men who had committed rape or sexual assault) were rearrested for another sex crime.

On average the 9,691 sex offenders served 3 1/2 years of their 8-year sentence.

Compared to non-sex offenders released from State prisons, released sex offenders were 4 times more likely to be rearrested for a sex crime.

The 9,691 released sex offenders included 4,295 men who were in prison for child molesting."

'Chemical' castration is being nice to them, IMO, and safer for the children.

You probably should be asking why a red state like Alabama is sentencing sex offenders to 8 years. But of course...people like you don't ask those things.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Not that I needed it but it does give the rest of us another reason to avoid the state at all costs.

I imagine about 99.9% of men wouldn't have to worry about avoiding Alabama.
Its not something to worry about....its just a choice; because of stupid things they do like this.

Stupid?

"Within 3 years following their release, 5.3% of sex offenders (men who had committed rape or sexual assault) were rearrested for another sex crime.

On average the 9,691 sex offenders served 3 1/2 years of their 8-year sentence.

Compared to non-sex offenders released from State prisons, released sex offenders were 4 times more likely to be rearrested for a sex crime.

The 9,691 released sex offenders included 4,295 men who were in prison for child molesting."

'Chemical' castration is being nice to them, IMO, and safer for the children.

You probably should be asking why a red state like Alabama is sentencing sex offenders to 8 years. But of course...people like you don't ask those things.

Who said only Alabama was sentencing offenders to 8 years?

My link was from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Insane and sick.

Why? They have a 100% recidivism rate.
I support public hanging to end the cycle.
That will definitely stop repeat offenders.

I wonder how quickly this thread will devolve into MAGA morons recommending amputating body parts for shoplifters?

Except you're the only one here who is afraid to go to Alabama over this new law. Did you just out yourself? Most of your left wing deviant friends already have as well.

Why would a commie deviant oppose castration but then turn around and make sex change operations for crazy 'transsexuals' not only just fine but let the government pay for them to boot?

Mutilating prisoners is an unfortunate precedent. Equally strong measures are possible that avoid this.

Mutilating prisoners is an unfortunate precedent. Equally strong measures are possible that avoid this.

Most of them volunteer for it, it's a choice they can accept or decline. No problem, since it's obvious they should never be let out of prison at all without being castrated, given their recidivism rates.

Unfortunately it doesnt work to stop molestation and abuse.
They did a study of sex offenders that decided on their own to be chemically castrated. The desire is more mental than physical, there are still sex acts and other degenerate things they do

I loathe sex offenders, I say once convicted give them one chance, then a second chance to change the third conviction lethal injection

I wonder how quickly this thread will devolve into MAGA morons recommending amputating body parts for shoplifters?

Except you're the only one here who is afraid to go to Alabama over this new law. Did you just out yourself? Most of your left wing deviant friends already have as well.

Why would a commie deviant oppose castration but then turn around and make sex change operations for crazy 'transsexuals' not only just fine but let the government pay for them to boot?

Like most people, I've been avoiding the shit-hole south for years. This cave-man type of law just gives us another reason to laugh at the backwards yokels.

They did a study of sex offenders that decided on their own to be chemically castrated. The desire is more mental than physical, there are still sex acts and other degenerate things they do

I loathe sex offenders, I say once convicted give them one chance, then a second chance to change the third conviction lethal injection

I say lock them up for life; no parole. First time. Every time.

Why have to feed and supervise them for life? That costs a LOT of money!

Why have to feed and supervise them for life?
Sure. Being a first world society isn't easy or cheap. But the South doesn't understand that.

Sure. Being a first world society isn't easy or cheap. But the South doesn't understand that.
I get it, you like bloated government and poorer citizens.

I like being a civilized society. Again. The south doesn't get it.

Why have to feed and supervise them for life? That costs a LOT of money!
They could be used to test experimental drugs. Lot of money in that.

I like being a civilized society. Again. The south doesn't get it.
Here's a picture of what your "civilized society" looks like in the AM:

iu

Forum List

Back