Alabama to castrate child sex offenders.

I am curious if this chemical castration is alleged or known to somehow reduce the likelihood of re-offense. If not, then it is just mutilation.

It satisfies the MAGA nation bloodlust too. Never underestimate the need for Trump supporters to crave violence. While it's true that sex offenders are the lowest of the low--at least in my book--resorting to mutilation is beneath what a great nation should be doing. Clearly Alabama is one of out poorer states both in terms of economics and humanity.

Insane and sick.

Agree...
Child molesters are truly "insane and sick"...

Agree. But I was talking about Alabama. Not that I needed it but it does give the rest of us another reason to avoid the state at all costs.
Are you a child molester? Why should you be worried about visiting the state because of this new law?

I would take it at least one step beyond chemical castration. I support complete surgical removal of all that hangs out at a man's crotch.

My preferred ultimate justice involves death.
Wouldn't be easer and cheaper to just execute the bastards? It would certainly be just.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Agree. But I was talking about Alabama. Not that I needed it but it does give the rest of us another reason to avoid the state at all costs.
Are you a child molester? Why should you be worried about visiting the state because of this new law?

I would take it at least one step beyond chemical castration. I support complete surgical removal of all that hangs out at a man's crotch.

Wouldn't be easer and cheaper to just execute the bastards? It would certainly be just.

I'm anti death penalty. That being said; if we're going to have the death penalty....THIS is the type of people you should break it out for. Sexual assault victims can carry the stigma for the rest of their lives.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

I'm anti death penalty. That being said; if we're going to have the death penalty....THIS is the type of people you should break it out for. Sexual assault victims can carry the stigma for the rest of their lives.
I don't know if this is true but I saw once that in Japan, those sentenced to death are given a date by which their sentence will be carried out. Lets say December 31. They are never told the date when it is going to happen. One day between today and 12/31, they will come to the cell and grab you and then it's bye-bye. I think that is probably a better way to run an execution strategy if you're going to have one as an option of incarceration.

What about this guy? Does he qualify for castration? Or does old bat Bones think he is exempt?

Leftists defend all evil.
Mr.Mike, from what I've seen, sometimes the strongest lefties see the light. I bless the Walk Away group in which leftists of all races and clans wake up and smell the coffee. It doesn't happen overnight, and they lose best friends sometimes, but they get it so strongly, they walk away from that charade in which it is a bragging point that "the truth is optional." And I feel their pain because my folks hated me for forsaking prejudices in 1971. They got over it, I'm sure but it was a sharp pain to them to see me go Republican. And the pain was sharper to me for their disinheritance of all that I still know to be good, which is the truth "all are created to be treated equally."
That I believe is true. I love the USA. Especially when wrongs are made right. Unfortunately, we have a president who has been wrongfully impeached for something he did not do, whatsoever, and 10 to 40% of jailed people didn't do the crime they were accused of often by the actual perpetrator of the crime.
Emotions that blind good people can deceive. And people go light on a pretty face that takes advantage of this phenomena by letting someone else do their time for the crime they commited.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Most of them get over it. It"s not easy, but some people become good at kicking their losses of innocence on the road to a life more wisely lived. They can even forgive the rapist by knowing the rules of God's kingdom in which we forgive others and become free from hatred that kills body and soul. It's all good to leave victimhood and become the adult in the room. It requires a little exercise of turning pages in the good book, but faith in God has a way of making the saddest soul a whole person.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Brother, you better have crime scene DNA as proof keeping in mind that about a quarter of men serving long term sentences merely for being accused by a sleep-around wife for a crime one of her lovers she is protecting just to get even. Think of the innocent man sitting in an isolation cell who hears the ugly truth that the bitch threw the kids out a month after he started his sen

Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

“They have marked this child for life, and the punishment should fit the crime,” Hurst said.

ALL states should do this. It would put a HUGE dent in the child trafficking problem. Can't/won't sexually abuse children or anyone else if they can't get "satisfaction", now can they?
Cruel and unusual punishment. I am against it. Remember the McMartin Daycare Center? I do. An innocent man spent 10 years in prison because a schizophrenic client blamed the McMartin Daycare and school and the son of the owner for the molestation (sexual) of her preschool daughter in California, and the state sent in investigators right after putting the McMartin's son in solitary confinement, and the press took the lying client's story as the truth. In fact, the sick women's boyfriend molested the child. And it was the sick woman who omitted that she knew who really screwed her daughter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that child molestation can rule public hatred like nothing else.
The Commies in the demise party know this and regularly punish their political opponents (like president Trump) with false narrative so stupid emotional and irrational people will hate him and carry the lie to their graves by believing the lie.
And castrating the 25 percent of innocent men in prison for rape of a child their bitter spouses claim is unthinkable to me
I hope the stste behind this disingenuous plan will please reconsider it.
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, beautress. This has caused me to re-evaluate my thoughts on this topic. Nicely done.
Thanks for reconsidering this unhappy state decision to punish people convicted by the press. I am personally offended by any child being sexually abused. But cruel and unusual punishment means that an enemy of the wrongfully accused can use emotional irrationality as a means of requited revenge, which is a no-no in the good book. Mosaic law clearly says "Thou shalt not bear false witness." We must not be stupid just because the accusation makes us sick in the stomach. 75 percent are likely okay for some, but I think 25 percent of those serving years in jail when they didn't do it is madness replacing a same approach to justice. May God in his mercy stand on the side of innocent men losing everything through a hateful scheme to get undeserved wealth by someone bad entitling themselves to free money for lying. I prayerfully ask God to forgive a flawed system when we are led to believe in a lie.
It is absurd that this POS only got 8 months. Before anyone thinks the info could have been planted on him I refer to the article which states he had SD cards with the pedo acts in his possession. This type should never come out of that prison.

Look up the info on the judge, see who appointed he/she/it/mutant if it wasn't an elected judgeship.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Brother, you better have crime scene DNA as proof keeping in mind that about a quarter of men serving long term sentences merely for being accused by a sleep-around wife for a crime one of her lovers she is protecting just to get even. Think of the innocent man sitting in an isolation cell who hears the ugly truth that the bitch threw the kids out a month after he started his sen

Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

“They have marked this child for life, and the punishment should fit the crime,” Hurst said.

ALL states should do this. It would put a HUGE dent in the child trafficking problem. Can't/won't sexually abuse children or anyone else if they can't get "satisfaction", now can they?
Cruel and unusual punishment. I am against it. Remember the McMartin Daycare Center? I do. An innocent man spent 10 years in prison because a schizophrenic client blamed the McMartin Daycare and school and the son of the owner for the molestation (sexual) of her preschool daughter in California, and the state sent in investigators right after putting the McMartin's son in solitary confinement, and the press took the lying client's story as the truth. In fact, the sick women's boyfriend molested the child. And it was the sick woman who omitted that she knew who really screwed her daughter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that child molestation can rule public hatred like nothing else.
The Commies in the demise party know this and regularly punish their political opponents (like president Trump) with false narrative so stupid emotional and irrational people will hate him and carry the lie to their graves by believing the lie.
And castrating the 25 percent of innocent men in prison for rape of a child their bitter spouses claim is unthinkable to me
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, beautress. This has caused me to re-evaluate my thoughts on this topic. Nicely done.
Thanks for reconsidering this unhappy state decision to punish people convicted by the press. I am personally offended by any child being sexually abused. But cruel and unusual punishment means that an enemy of the wrongfully accused can use emotional irrationality as a means of requited revenge, which is a no-no in the good book. Mosaic law clearly says "Thou shalt not bear false witness." We must not be stupid just because the accusation makes us sick in the stomach. 75 percent are likely okay for some, but I think 25 percent of those serving years in jail when they didn't do it is madness replacing a same approach to justice. May God in his mercy stand on the side of innocent men losing everything through a hateful scheme to get undeserved wealth by someone bad entitling themselves to free money for lying. I prayerfully ask God to forgive a flawed system when we are led to believe in a lie.
It is absurd that this POS only got 8 months. Before anyone thinks the info could have been planted on him I refer to the article which states he had SD cards with the pedo acts in his possession. This type should never come out of that prison.

Only 8 months? That IS absurd.
Insane and sick.

Agree...

Only 8 months? That IS absurd.
Telling about how corrupt the justice system can be.
I'm not clicking that, but I'd say that's a candidate for hanging.
Me has weak tummy.

13,000 images and videos? 13,000?

Think very hard about what a sick epidemic this is.

One of you pathetic left loons step up and defend this pos child molester.

Bet ya don't.... you'll be exposed

they can support pedoes via their major fronts, the so-called 'Gay Rights' clubs and by extension the Democratic Party.. They 'movement' was a started by pedophiles and almost all of it 'activists' are pedophile apologists and many of it's leaders were and are NAMBLA fans. Obama made a pedo-friendly pol his 'Education Czar', Kevin whats-his-name.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Quite easier and cheaper. I still would not be in favor of either of those solutions without verified, irrefutable DNA evidence. Reliance on witness testimony, circumstantial evidence, possibly planted evidence doesn't cut the mustard with em.

I would have however, supported the death penalty for O.J. Simpson. His brilliant lawyers got him off for a double murder.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Most of them get over it. It"s not easy, but some people become good at kicking their losses of innocence on the road to a life more wisely lived. They can even forgive the rapist by knowing the rules of God's kingdom in which we forgive others and become free from hatred that kills body and soul. It's all good to leave victimhood and become the adult in the room. It requires a little exercise of turning pages in the good book, but faith in God has a way of making the saddest soul a whole person.
...and you know this how? I like to see a link to something other than your opinion. I'm not familiar with your history through life, I'm only intimately familiar with my own. I'm also familiar with the use of logic and human behavior.

You seem to be using your lack of logic to generate a bible-thumping sermon.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Look up the info on the judge, see who appointed he/she/it/mutant if it wasn't an elected judgeship.
Several issues here on this case which obfuscated justice. The prosecutor and the judge. Judges can deny plea deals.

On Thursday, Judge Douglas Hogan sentenced Saltsman to 210-days in jail, while giving him credit for the 148 days he's already served. ... Utah sentencing guidelines for a second degree felony against a person for a first-time offender are from 0-210 days in jail and up to 48 months probation.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

...and you know this how? I like to see a link to something other than your opinion. I'm not familiar with your history through life, I'm only intimately familiar with my own. I'm also familiar with the use of logic and human behavior.

You seem to be using your lack of logic to generate a bible-thumping sermon.
We probably disagree on the topic of the thread...but you are 100% right in your post.

Insane and sick.

Agree...

Several issues here on this case which obfuscated justice. The prosecutor and the judge. Judges can deny plea deals.

On Thursday, Judge Douglas Hogan sentenced Saltsman to 210-days in jail, while giving him credit for the 148 days he's already served. ... Utah sentencing guidelines for a second degree felony against a person for a first-time offender are from 0-210 days in jail and up to 48 months probation.

Found this:

Seems they just dismissed most of the charges, and it doesn't look like the Feds are prosecuting him either for the Federal crimes he committed. Each different child in those photographs should be at least be a separate felony. Wonder who this filthy criminal knows that let him get away with this with a nothing sentence.

As for bar associations, they're just rubber stamps for anything lawyers can dream up that generates money for the legal 'profession'.

Last edited:

I don't think I like this. They need to consider maybe chemical castration. Physical castration is irreversible physical mutilation that won't actually stop a person's desire or ability to molest kids, could even raise it to acts of violence instead. Besides, if done, we should send them a bill for the free transgender operation.

How about tattooing their forehead with PEDOPHILE instead.
I agree. Too easy for innocent men to be caught up by vindictive kids, don't say it doesn't happen - it does. Little story. My brother-in-laws daughter decided that she wanted a little more freedom than he and her mother were allowing, so she told a school counselor that her father had "touched" her inappropriately when she was younger. Girls a teenager - very capable of making shit up because she caught a case of the red ass. Long story short, it was a lie. She recanted but NOT before my brother-in-law lost is lifelong career in the military, among other things. Military didn't CARE that it wasn't true, they stuck with the original dishonorable discharge and now he's working for $8 at 50+ years old. So, would he be castrated? Of course, he would. This kind of stuff happens all the time. I agree that sickos that like to rape babies SHOULD be shot, but make DAMNED sure that the accusations are true before moving forward. It's far too easy for malicious women to ruin a mans life like this.

I don't think I like this. They need to consider maybe chemical castration. Physical castration is irreversible physical mutilation that won't actually stop a person's desire or ability to molest kids, could even raise it to acts of violence instead. Besides, if done, we should send them a bill for the free transgender operation.

How about tattooing their forehead with PEDOPHILE instead.
I agree. Too easy for innocent men to be caught up by vindictive kids, don't say it doesn't happen - it does. Little story. My brother-in-laws daughter decided that she wanted a little more freedom than he and her mother were allowing, so she told a school counselor that her father had "touched" her inappropriately when she was younger. Girls a teenager - very capable of making shit up because she caught a case of the red ass. Long story short, it was a lie. She recanted but NOT before my brother-in-law lost is lifelong career in the military, among other things. Military didn't CARE that it wasn't true, they stuck with the original dishonorable discharge and now he's working for $8 at 50+ years old. So, would he be castrated? Of course, he would. This kind of stuff happens all the time. I agree that sickos that like to rape babies SHOULD be shot, but make DAMNED sure that the accusations are true before moving forward. It's far too easy for malicious women to ruin a mans life like this.

But there are plenty of cut and dried cases; the kiddie porn case is actual evidence, not hearsay. Anecdotal stories are great, except they don't apply in many cases.

False prosecutions are an easily fixed problem, but not many people seem interested in fixing that, since it only hurts poor people who can't afford big bucks for lawyers, which means right wingers aren't interested and left wingers love lawyers and wouldn't do anything to hurt their incomes either.

Last edited:

I'm against castrating children

Forum List

Back