Alabama to castrate child sex offenders.

I wonder how quickly this thread will devolve into MAGA morons recommending amputating body parts for shoplifters?
I wonder how many liberal numbnut governments are gonna reduce the penalties for shoplifting.

Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

“They have marked this child for life, and the punishment should fit the crime,” Hurst said.

ALL states should do this. It would put a HUGE dent in the child trafficking problem. Can't/won't sexually abuse children or anyone else if they can't get "satisfaction", now can they?
I doubt many people have ANY sympathy for pedaphiles but I have to wonder if in ten years the numbers show that, like the death penalty, non-whites are much more likely to be charged than whites.

Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

“They have marked this child for life, and the punishment should fit the crime,” Hurst said.

ALL states should do this. It would put a HUGE dent in the child trafficking problem. Can't/won't sexually abuse children or anyone else if they can't get "satisfaction", now can they?
Great news. And yes, ALL states SHOULD do this.

i hate listening to idiots discuss shit they know nothing about....so Gracie you think a man or women needs a dick to molest anyone? you are so wrong...now lets move to having the same penalties for killing a child as molesting a child.....do i have to point out the issue with that? why keep a child alive if the penalty is the same?? the the molester is basically keeping the witness alive...same penalty why bother?

this is a society that doesnt give a damn about kids....but i love it when yall pretend you do and then pretend to have answers to complex solutions with your chants and mantras

Cruel and unusual punishment. I am against it. Remember the McMartin Daycare Center? I do. An innocent man spent 10 years in prison because a schizophrenic client blamed the McMartin Daycare and school and the son of the owner for the molestation (sexual) of her preschool daughter in California, and the state sent in investigators right after putting the McMartin's son in solitary confinement, and the press took the lying client's story as the truth. In fact, the sick women's boyfriend molested the child. And it was the sick woman who omitted that she knew who really screwed her daughter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that child molestation can rule public hatred like nothing else.
The Commies in the demise party know this and regularly punish their political opponents (like president Trump) with false narrative so stupid emotional and irrational people will hate him and carry the lie to their graves by believing the lie.
And castrating the 25 percent of innocent men in prison for rape of a child their bitter spouses claim is unthinkable to me
I hope the stste behind this disingenuous plan will please reconsider it.

I wonder how quickly this thread will devolve into MAGA morons recommending amputating body parts for shoplifters?

Except you're the only one here who is afraid to go to Alabama over this new law. Did you just out yourself? Most of your left wing deviant friends already have as well.

Why would a commie deviant oppose castration but then turn around and make sex change operations for crazy 'transsexuals' not only just fine but let the government pay for them to boot?

Like most people, I've been avoiding the shit-hole south for years. This cave-man type of law just gives us another reason to laugh at the backwards yokels.

lol even black people have been moving back to the South for decades now. It's Yankee Land and the Left Coast everybody is fleeing as if their asses were on fire.

never look to alabama for answers .....roy moore ...o the irony
Your favorite state next door! :woohoo:

Do they still have slaves there? They did last time I went..:tomato:
They call them nannies and butlers.
I was like "Whoah! Wtf is going on here?" :aargh:
Yeah, Florida is not like that. It was a bit of a shock.

Unfortunately it doesnt work to stop molestation and abuse.
They did a study of sex offenders that decided on their own to be chemically castrated. The desire is more mental than physical, there are still sex acts and other degenerate things they do

I loathe sex offenders, I say once convicted give them one chance, then a second chance to change the third conviction lethal injection

I say lock them up for life; no parole. First time. Every time.
Why have to feed and supervise them for life?
Sure. Being a first world society isn't easy or cheap. But the South doesn't understand that.
I get it, you like bloated government and poorer citizens.

I like being a civilized society. Again. The south doesn't get it.

Im a born and raised city guy who now lives in the south....the south is the only place left thats kinda like the america I grew up in...

They did a study of sex offenders that decided on their own to be chemically castrated. The desire is more mental than physical, there are still sex acts and other degenerate things they do

I loathe sex offenders, I say once convicted give them one chance, then a second chance to change the third conviction lethal injection

Sure. Being a first world society isn't easy or cheap. But the South doesn't understand that.

I like freedom

Cruel and unusual punishment. I am against it. Remember the McMartin Daycare Center? I do. An innocent man spent 10 years in prison because a schizophrenic client blamed the McMartin Daycare and school and the son of the owner for the molestation (sexual) of her preschool daughter in California, and the state sent in investigators right after putting the McMartin's son in solitary confinement, and the press took the lying client's story as the truth. In fact, the sick women's boyfriend molested the child. And it was the sick woman who omitted that she knew who really screwed her daughter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that child molestation can rule public hatred like nothing else.
The Commies in the demise party know this and regularly punish their political opponents (like president Trump) with false narrative so stupid emotional and irrational people will hate him and carry the lie to their graves by believing the lie.
And castrating the 25 percent of innocent men in prison for rape of a child their bitter spouses claim is unthinkable to me
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, beautress. This has caused me to re-evaluate my thoughts on this topic. Nicely done.

Hell no I dont want to pay a 100,000 a year to keep those scuzzballs

I doubt many people have ANY sympathy for pedaphiles but I have to wonder if in ten years the numbers show that, like the death penalty, non-whites are much more likely to be charged than whites.

If murder isn't a deterrent, thinking this would be takes an exceptional amount of ignorance. Stupid is as Alabama does.

I like being a civilized society. Again. The south doesn't get it.

Im a born and raised city guy who now lives in the south....the south is the only place left thats kinda like the america I grew up in...

I like freedom
You from Poughkeepsie or something?

Insane and sick.

Agree...
Child molesters are truly "insane and sick"...

Agree. But I was talking about Alabama. Not that I needed it but it does give the rest of us another reason to avoid the state at all costs.
Are you a child molester? Why should you be worried about visiting the state because of this new law?

I would take it at least one step beyond chemical castration. I support complete surgical removal of all that hangs out at a man's crotch.

My preferred ultimate justice involves death.
Brother, you better have crime scene DNA as proof keeping in mind that about a quarter of men serving long term sentences merely for being accused by a sleep-around wife for a crime one of her lovers she is protecting just to get even. Think of the innocent man sitting in an isolation cell who hears the ugly truth that the bitch threw the kids out a month after he started his sen

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, beautress. This has caused me to re-evaluate my thoughts on this topic. Nicely done.
Thanks for reconsidering this unhappy state decision to punish people convicted by the press. I am personally offended by any child being sexually abused. But cruel and unusual punishment means that an enemy of the wrongfully accused can use emotional irrationality as a means of requited revenge, which is a no-no in the good book. Mosaic law clearly says "Thou shalt not bear false witness." We must not be stupid just because the accusation makes us sick in the stomach. 75 percent are likely okay for some, but I think 25 percent of those serving years in jail when they didn't do it is madness replacing a same approach to justice. May God in his mercy stand on the side of innocent men losing everything through a hateful scheme to get undeserved wealth by someone bad entitling themselves to free money for lying. I prayerfully ask God to forgive a flawed system when we are led to believe in a lie.

Does that mean Biden won't be campaigning in Alabama or just that he'll have a higher pitch voice when doing a speech?
Superior humor noted.

Today,s press majority fibbing has gotten my attention in matters of justice. There doesn't seem to be justice any more. If the press belliess up to the probity bar I'd feel differently, most likely. I deeply hope the great state of Alabama sees this problem as more multifaceted than emotional satisfaction when justice should show a blind eye to all but probity.

WAIT........WAIT. Look at this story from your article. LOL

Let's do it this way and save the money on the castrating drug. Plus the toilet bowl gets cleaned on top of all the cost cutting measures

Forum List

Back