Crime is going up

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
by design.
That's the plan, and the plan is being executed while we all watch.

So, what do you do about it? That's easy..... run some mean as shit lawyer for DA and let him prosecute the living fuck out of everyone.

Boston police chiefs is a black republican.. he doesn’t put up with Rollins shit

by design.

So, what do you do about it? That's easy..... run some mean as shit lawyer for DA and let him prosecute the living fuck out of everyone.
Crime is going up because of other issues. What usually drives crime; poverty, unemoyment, bad economic conditions. 2020 will be bad.

by design.

It's just dreadful what's happening in our country. Democrats and liberals seem intent on destroying our wonderful land. Tragic.

by design.

Crime is going up because of other issues. What usually drives crime; poverty, unemoyment, bad economic conditions. 2020 will be bad.
POVERTY: Lack of jobs, savings, income. Trump raises personal wealth. Democrats have put 50 million out of work.
UNEMPLOYMENT: Trump had hiring at a ten year high. Democrats shut down the economy. 1/3rd to 1/2 of all restaurants and small business going under.
BAD ECONOMIC CONDITIONS: Trump created opportunity, tax cuts, hiring incentives. Democrat-run cities have riots, mobs while defunding the police.

EVERY FUCKING THING the Democrats have done have HURT jobs, income, security and have risen CRIME, LAWLESSNESS, HATE and VIOLENCE.

by design.

POVERTY: Lack of jobs, savings, income. Trump raises personal wealth. Democrats have put 50 million out of work.
UNEMPLOYMENT: Trump had hiring at a ten year high. Democrats shut down the economy. 1/3rd to 1/2 of all restaurants and small business going under.
BAD ECONOMIC CONDITIONS: Trump created opportunity, tax cuts, hiring incentives. Democrat-run cities have riots, mobs while defunding the police.

EVERY FUCKING THING the Democrats have done have HURT jobs, income, security and have risen CRIME, LAWLESSNESS, HATE and VIOLENCE.
EXACTLY, tf, exactly. Dems WANT our country to FAIL, in hopes that this will make our president look bad. They're just a bunch of anti-American scumbags who don't DESERVE to live in our wonderful country.

EXACTLY, tf, exactly. Dems WANT our country to FAIL, in hopes that this will make our president look bad. They're just a bunch of anti-American scumbags who don't DESERVE to live in our wonderful country.

With that out of the way......

Let's focus on how to stop them.......because.....

"All that is required for Leftists to become our masters is for good men to do nothing more than complain"

Let's focus on how to stop them
We COULD send them to Siberia.................................................Or perhaps China?

"All that is required for Leftists to become our masters is for good men to do nothing more than complain"
THAT'S SIMPLE:
  1. Stand up and call them out wherever you see them rather than shy away.
  2. Vote.
  3. Let you're representatives KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.
  4. Never back down.

THAT'S SIMPLE:
  1. Stand up and call them out wherever you see them rather than shy away.
  2. Vote.
  3. Let you're representatives KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.
  4. Never back down.

May I add......

Don't be lazy....do your research and find out what bad players are running for office and make a list so that when you go to the polls, you can make a clean sweep.

Also, find out those national brands and local businesses that heavily support the Leftist agenda and STOP HELPING THEM.
Even if it means a sacrifice on your part.

Finally, run for a local office.

BELLEAIR, FL POLICE DEPARTMENT where Trump just visited & supported.
BELLEAIR POLICE report BE19-17705
Spontaneous Statements made by subject at arrest upon being searched incidental to arrest for AGGRAVATED FLEEING AND ELUDING, grand theft auto & crashing it into residential property & power pole causing widespread outage. Arrested suspect, 15yr black male, Cortez Javon Milner stated, in summon substance
"FUCK YOU GUYS",
"I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE"
when placed in the rear off my vehicle I asked him where he got the car.
Cortez replied "THE REC IN LARGO" "I BORROWED IT FROM SOME GUY".
He then stated to me "I WAS GOING HOME, I ALMOST MADE IT.".. YOU WERENT GONNA CATCH ME."

Upon transferring to the Deputies vehicle. Cortez cursed myself and the deputy up and down.
He stated l'_l'M SMARTER THAN YOU, ILL BE OUT QUICK." :THIS IS JUST A PHASE IT DONT MEAN NOTHING. -I-II BE RICH ONE DAY
YOU'LL SEE." " FUCK YOU GUYS" and I'M GONN A DO IT AGAIN"
Prisoner wore RED HOODIE, DARK SHORTS, BLK SLIDES, BLU BACKPACK, ANKLE MONITOR
2/9/19 - GRAY SWEATER, DARK SWEATPANTS, BLACK BEANIE, BLACK GLOVES
*MAY GIVE LEO FALSE NAME OF CURTIS MILLER, DOB 11/21/2003* was then transported by Deputy Moran. Released to parent.

Trump rises the stock market up.
The stock market is not the economy.

True, enough. But the stock market IS a reflection of the optimism and pessimism that people have in the FUTURE of the economy. And since traders expect Trump to administer a schlonging to Sleepy Joe in November, they are confident about the future and are bidding prices back up.

Forum List

Back