alabama blacks want their own district

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i thought we were al ;supposed to one country. here the blacks go wanting themselves seporate again. wine wine wine.

i thought we were al ;supposed to one country. here the blacks go wanting themselves seporate again. wine wine wine.
The Racist Democrats in Texas also attempt to create race based congressional districts.
They were rejected by the courts over and over again.

Since the vast majority of blacks in this country are self-segregating bigots, who identify by skin color first and which is reflected in their almost exclusively democrat voting pattern, districts should be drawn to milk out this disparity by subjecting half of black voters to a largely republican district. This would cut in half a dependable bigoted voting block for democrats and the excuse would be diversity! Ostensibly making democrat hypocrites happy!

Since the vast majority of blacks in this country are self-segregating bigots who identify by skin color first and which is reflected in their almost exclusively democrat voting pattern, districts should be drawn to milk out this disparity by subjecting half of black voters to a largely republican district. This would cut in half a dependable bigoted voting block for democrats and the excuse would be diversity! Ostensibly making democrat hypocrites happy!
I dont care. I have ZERO to do with these people on any level now.

Amazing how blacks keep showing how racist they are.

Nothing in the Voting Rights Act says anything about black majority districts, that is a construct imposed by courts who deliberately misrepresented the 'Act' from day 1.

Amazing how blacks keep showing how racist they are.

Nothing in the Voting Rights Act says anything about black majority districts, that is a construct imposed by courts who deliberately misrepresented the 'Act' from day 1.
they keep wanting their own districts in different states. crazy.

Forum List

Back