Alabama attorney general says women could be prosecuted over abortion pills

Your terms are acceptable (even if your grammar isn't).
So ideally we hold both mother and father responsible for the costs of the kid from the beginning, yeah.

It gets more complicated if they aren’t married of course, but so be it.

Mandatory court-ordered child support is entirely predicated on men consenting to parenthood when they consented to sex. Hold women to the same standard, and it’s fine.

Once we ban abortion and hold men and women to this same reasonable standard, then absolutely we can discuss some equitable way to have non-married fathers pay their fair share of prenatal care, which isn’t usually terribly expensive but is complex due to insurance.

Okay, you’re going with saying you weren’t being sarcastic. I have seen such comments made sarcastically so very often that the possibility didn’t even parse. Sure, I’ll play along.

To be fair, taxes are stupidly complicated and too high, deductions are not the best way to handle that, but okay, sure. If we’re giving deductions for being a mom with a kid, pregnant women are mothers, they have a kid, in all senses such things should apply even if the more ideal fix would be to lower and simplify taxes and eliminate deductions.

Of course, with you downvoting putting killers and all accessories in prison for life for their murder of innocent human beings, your “100%” claim there is still unabashed bullshit.

I don't accept the answer is prison for everything. It's not working.

I don't accept the answer is prison for everything. It's not working.
It’s very clearly not even being tried at the moment, but “working” seems like you’re looking for something utilitarian instead of the rule deontological justice of locking murderers in a cage. There is, however, still a utilitarian benefit associated with life sentences for murderers - they aren’t free to kill again.

This is not a personal vice, this is contract homicide of innocent human beings. All meaningful accessories should die in prison. Period. All other knowing accessories on any level should suffer proportional sentences.

It’s very clearly not even being tried at the moment, but “working” seems like you’re looking for something utilitarian instead of the rule deontological justice of locking murderers in a cage. There is, however, still a utilitarian benefit associated with life sentences for murderers - they aren’t free to kill again.

This is not a personal vice, this is contract homicide of innocent human beings. All meaningful accessories should die in prison. Period. All other knowing accessories on any level should suffer proportional sentences.

Solutions that are never, ever, under any circumstance going to happen are not solutions at all. It's just rants.

Solutions that are never, ever, under any circumstance going to happen are not solutions at all. It's just rants.
Blah blah blah.

Claim to be an abolitionist, then say nothing can possibly be done about the slavers, can’t possibly put people in jail for selling humans like you actually thought it was wrong or something…

Roe is gone. Literally nothing prevents us from banning abortion as murder, as it should be. You just have no will to actually stop this human rights abuse.

Blah blah blah.

Claim to be an abolitionist,

I never claimed that. Dismissed.

then say nothing can possibly be done about the slavers, can’t possibly put people in jail for selling humans like you actually thought it was wrong or something…

Roe is gone. Literally nothing prevents us from banning abortion as murder, as it should be. You just have no will to actually stop this human rights abuse.

I quit ready when the discussion turns to mindless rants.

What do you do to support born children in need? Anything?
He hung up a sign?

OIP.eh_lN5SQef11yUDCUmG-xwHaFX

So ideally we hold both mother and father responsible for the costs of the kid from the beginning, yeah.

It gets more complicated if they aren’t married of course, but so be it.

Mandatory court-ordered child support is entirely predicated on men consenting to parenthood when they consented to sex. Hold women to the same standard, and it’s fine.

Once we ban abortion and hold men and women to this same reasonable standard, then absolutely we can discuss some equitable way to have non-married fathers pay their fair share of prenatal care, which isn’t usually terribly expensive but is complex due to insurance.

Mashmont

Iran bans abortion and birth control.

Forum List

Back