Al Qaeda Nuke Attack? No big deal. Nothing to see here. Move along.

iirc, the US military admitted losing about 10 nukes a while back

oh i suppose it's an honest mistake, hard to account for those bizillion nukes on any given day

no doubt they'll turn up, Martha Stewart will have one done up like an old time barbers pole, Ophra will have George Soro's on explaining how he thought it was a wierd dirigible in his garage, Kieth Richards will tun up in the ER with one rectally impacted, these things tend to sort themselves out.....

~S~

Lame squared.

All your posts are lame -- always have been -- as well as dishonest.

So, what else is no Raving Lunacy?

Are you EVER embarrassed at how obviously dishonest you keep getting shown to be?

Will all you guys just kiss and make up. How's about a game of naked twister?

Ewww.

:lol:

You're a sick sick man!

Funny, but sick.

Ravi is utterly and hopelessly obsessed with me. But she's repulsive. So, I'm afraid that horrifying imagery you just tossed out there will have to remain -- locked away in the recesses of your mind. And maybe Ravi's.

Ravi is utterly and hopelessly obsessed with me. But she's repulsive. So, I'm afraid that horrifying imagery you just tossed out there will have to remain -- locked away in the recesses of your mind. And maybe Ravi's.

She's actually a pretty good looking girl, not that I don't understand why that would repulse you :lol:

She's actually a pretty good looking girl, not that I don't understand why that would repulse you :lol:

I didn't say she was physically ugly, stupid. I have never seen her.

What I said, you chump, was that she is repulsive.

And that she is.

Lame squared.

I'm going with cubed.
Yeah...I was afraid that he wouldn't get the reference if I said cubed.

:lol:

Zzz.

Your efforts at ad hominem are quite pathetic, Ravi. In other words, today is the same as prior days. You come. You post. You say nothing of value. And you do it in a trite manner.

I guess you must have had a good night's rest.

I didn't say she was physically ugly, stupid. I have never seen her.

What I said, you chump, was that she is repulsive.

And that she is.

This is how I know you're gay.

Physical attractiveness trumps political ideologies, and more specifically, perceptions from message board postings.

A straight man would already know this.

Vancouver doesn't even know how to run an olympics.

WHAT!?!?

Oooooooooh, that's almost neg-worthy!

Crosbyscores.png

well it says here that each terrorist takes 250,000 bullets to kill>

US forces have fired so many bullets in Iraq and Afghanistan - an estimated 250,000 for every insurgent killed

which is really amazing, i guess they're a tough bunch, really blows the whole one shot, one kill thing all to h*ll

so i would imagine a nuke would be cheaper, in fact, why not have Israel nuke 'em?, that way they can't blame us....

~S~

Crap, a quarter of a million chances to one! The next time I meet some mugger with his gun drawn at me I'll say "Go ahead, mugger-boy. If the US army has only a 0.0004% chance of shooting someone dead, what chance do you have?"

Any sort of nuclear attack on a Western city is going to change the entire world, in a very bad way.

It may be a long shot, but it is not a shot I want my son to grow up in.

Some times you have to play defense even when the other team can not shoot, you never know when they will throw a Hail Mary.

Forum List

Back