Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

My utility, thatā€™s hilarious.

Your utility doesn't store electricity "easily"
Most local utilities donā€˜t store it at all, foolish. Hence the ā€œNational gridsā€ not national electricity. And when they do have to. and later retrieve it, it isnā€™t always done locally but done the same way FOSSIL fuel PLANTS DO WHEN THEY ARE DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. You are one dumb ass. I
wtf is ā€œ national electricityā€

National electricity usage. Looks pretty clear.
Is English not your first language?
You do know what an electrical grid is, right ?
I bet you think electricity from fossil fuel plants is what a different color than electric energy from renewables ? Really ?

Most local utilities donā€˜t store it at all, foolish. Hence the ā€œNational gridsā€ not national electricity. And when they do have to. and later retrieve it, it isnā€™t always done locally but done the same way FOSSIL fuel PLANTS DO WHEN THEY ARE DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. You are one dumb ass. I

You do know what an electrical grid is, right ?
I bet you think electricity from fossil fuel plants is what a different color than electric energy from renewables ? Really ?

Most local utilities donā€˜t store it at all,

But you said it was easy.

How have local utilities stored power for decades?
Post some specifics.
Quote me where I said local facilities store electricity for decades.
Why do mfers lie so much..
You are one stupid dude.
Specifics ? Specifics of what ?
Iā€™m still laughing about ā€œnational electricityā€.

Most local utilities donā€˜t store it at all,

But you said it was easy.
Dufus, itā€™s easy because the facilities have already been in place for decades. Dah.
Whether a local utility will store electric for its customers locally depends upon may factors. Most often donā€™t.
Geesus, you know nothing about electricity do you ?

Quote me where I said local facilities store electricity for decades.
Why do mfers lie so much..
You are one stupid dude.
Specifics ? Specifics of what ?
Iā€™m still laughing about ā€œnational electricityā€.

1685761589340.png

Moron.
So, tell me more about this storage. Be specific.

Dufus, itā€™s easy because the facilities have already been in place for decades. Dah.
Whether a local utility will store electric for its customers locally depends upon may factors. Most often donā€™t.

Excellent. Tell me about the energy storage facilities that have been in place for decades.

I know when you make stupid claims, you whine and run away when asked for evidence.

Excellent. Tell me about the energy storage facilities that have been in place for decades.
Iā€™ll do better. And these arenā€™t even the pumped storage. But youā€™ll have to read. Can you handle that ?

I know when you make stupid claims, you whine and run away when asked for evidence.
Only when you ask stupid questions indicating youā€™re a doofus.

Last edited:
Iā€™ll do better. And these arenā€™t even the pumped storage. But youā€™ll have to read. Can you handle that ?

Only when you ask stupid questions indicating youā€™re a doofus.

A source, finally!
Let's look at the largest one in the US, McIntosh CAES in Alabama.
2,860 MWh. The average US household uses about 29 kWh a day.
That's about 98,620 households for one day,
or every household in Alabama for about an hour.
Excellent start for our glorious green energy future!

1685812344975.png

Damn it! It stores nuclear-sourced power and then uses it
while burning natural gas. So much for green.

A source, finally!
Let's look at the largest one in the US, McIntosh CAES in Alabama.
2,860 MWh. The average US household uses about 29 kWh a day.
That's about 98,620 households for one day,
or every household in Alabama for about an hour.
Excellent start for our glorious green energy future!

View attachment 791392

Damn it! It stores nuclear-sourced power and then uses it
while burning natural gas. So much for green.
Dahā€¦..thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been telling you idiot. Every power generating plant needs storage
And your point is what ? Do you think the electricity is different ? Youā€™re an idiot. Thanks for proving my point. Nuclear plants NEED electric storage too for maintenance.
So, youā€™ve been wrong already havenā€™t you fool. We store electricity for nukes, fossil fuel and renewables.
And you didnā€™t know that ? Youā€™re stupid.

Last edited:
And your point is what ? Do you think the electricity is different ? Youā€™re an idiot. Thanks for proving my point. Nuclear plants NEED electric storage too for maintenance.
So, youā€™ve been wrong already havenā€™t fool. We store electricity for nukes, fossil fuel and renewables.
And you didnā€™t know that ? Youā€™re stupid.

If you want to push for more nuclear-powered storage, I'll fully support you.

If you want to push for more nuclear-powered storage, I'll fully support you.
Ha Ha
you are still ignorant arenā€™t you ? It stores potential energy from all sources. Exactly what Iā€™ve been saying. Itā€™s not ā€œnuclear powerā€ storage, that is stored, itā€™s energy ā€¦.. Take a course in communication. You think they store what ? Uranium ? Ha ha ha ha.

So would I. I don't see why we can't build smaller nuclear power stations instead of the huge uber-expensive ones that run into trillions of dollars.

If we use a standardized design and limit endless libtard lawsuits,
we could build self-scramming plants very quickly.

Ha Ha
you are still ignorant arenā€™t you ? It stores electricity from all sources. Exactly what Iā€™ve been saying. Itā€™s not ā€œnuclear powerā€ storage, that is storedā€¦.. Take a course in communication. You think they store what ? Uranium ? Ha ha ha ha.

1685815049056.png

Nuclear-sourced night-time power.

So would I. I don't see why we can't build smaller nuclear power stations instead of the huge uber-expensive ones that run into trillions of dollars.
Exactly. The military type self contained nuclear power electric generators model they use ships, subs, etc. are good for isolated areas off the grid that need emergency power for extended periods.

View attachment 791402

Nuclear-sourced night-time power.
Itā€™s not ā€œnuclear powerā€ā€¦..itā€™s energy thatā€™s also used when the NUCLEAR POWER PLANT IS DOWN
Nuclear power plants are down 12% of their time for maintenance.

Guess what, tidal and other hydro source power is used for generation night time too.

Forum List

Back