Al Franken Should Resign...poll

So, it's ok with you that he victimized a woman "because...didn't touch 14 year old girls"?

who said that, dolt? but whatever the president and roy Moore did is sho nuff fine with you

You said that moron, when you said, "franked didn't touch 14 year old girls" as if that excused anything. And I never supported Trump nor Moore. The only thing I have ever said that would have defended Moore was that I don't understand why they waited 38 years when Moore has repeatedly run for office. You Clintonista types embarass yourselves with your lame assumptions every day.
:iagree::udaman:although I did vote for trump.

Bernie in the primary and Jill Stein in the General. I do try to be reasonable when looking at situations.
Jill Stein?

You call that reasonable?

Of the choices available? Absolutely.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Trump sexually assaulted 16 women but you want to get rid of Franken for kissing a woman. You HAVE TO be a deplorable.

PROVE IT!
He admitted it...

”And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” ~ Donald “The Groper” Trump

This guy? No way.

DQmUEKmKJE17g6EFUii37eyis7r5TDhuJoBzTJiLjtmQBKH

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

Turns out he shouldn't have

According to Mayer’s story, parts of Tweeden’s accusations don’t hold up. Tweeden asserted that Franken wrote a skit expressly to allow him to kiss her, saying that the future senator said, “When I found out you were coming on this tour, I wrote a little scene, if you will, with you in it.” But Mayer found that exact skit was performed on previous USO tours, and two actresses who had previously performed it with Franken said they had done the same scene without incident.

Tweeden also alleged that Franken had an Army photographer take a photo of him mock-groping her while she slept on the plane and had it included on just her CD of images from the trip. According to Mayer’s reporting, others on the trip also received a CD with that photo on it.

Sorry, Al Franken: 7 senators regret pushing Franken to resign, as new reporting casts doubt on key allegation

According to Mayer’s story, parts of Tweeden’s accusations don’t hold up. Tweeden asserted that Franken wrote a skit expressly to allow him to kiss her, saying that the future senator said, “When I found out you were coming on this tour, I wrote a little scene, if you will, with you in it.” But Mayer found that exact skit was performed on previous USO tours, and two actresses who had previously performed it with Franken said they had done the same scene without incident.

Tweeden also alleged that Franken had an Army photographer take a photo of him mock-groping her while she slept on the plane and had it included on just her CD of images from the trip. According to Mayer’s reporting, others on the trip also received a CD with that photo on it.

Sorry, Al Franken: 7 senators regret pushing Franken to resign, as new reporting casts doubt on key allegation
The photo exists and that's what got Franken canned. There's no denying what the photo shows.

The photo exists and that's what got Franken canned. There's no denying what the photo shows.
There was a time a comedian could do outrageous things and it was funny. Not a Franken fan but how many other comedians have done this?

If I think its stupid when the left demands jobs by rewriting the circumstances, thrn I'm not going to do it to him. The left has gone overboard. I'm not going to follow.

What does it show? Are you really that politically correct?

And he went around doing that mock groping pic to other people not just her.

So you think a guy should be fired if he's caught mock groping a woman? I mean, he wasn't even touching her. It's like one of those illusion pictures where it looks like someone is holding up the sky. So he was having a little fun and didn't even touch her.

Just locker room humor like when Trump told Billy Bush he can just walk right up and grab women's pussies. You say he doesn't really grab pussy right? Well Al didn't really honk her tits.

What does it show? Are you really that politically correct?

And he went around doing that mock groping pic to other people not just her.

So you think a guy should be fired if he's caught mock groping a woman? I mean, he wasn't even touching her. It's like one of those illusion pictures where it looks like someone is holding up the sky. So he was having a little fun and didn't even touch her.

Just locker room humor like when Trump told Billy Bush he can just walk right up and grab women's pussies. You say he doesn't really grab pussy right? Well Al didn't really honk her tits.
As much as I hate Al Franken , I unfortunately have to agree with you.

This Political Correctness Bullshit is Out of Control.

Trump sexually assaulted 16 women but you want to get rid of Franken for kissing a woman. You HAVE TO be a deplorable.

PROVE IT!
He admitted it...

”And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” ~ Donald “The Groper” Trump
If Trump had grabbed you by The Pussy, maybe you would be normal and well adjusted.

Rejection does strange things to a troll like you.

I thought it was stupid and adolescent and Franken should NOT have resigned over it.

We have Obama's Coup and the DNC in bed with Epstein -- far more serious

I thought it was stupid and adolescent and Franken should NOT have resigned over it.

I wonder if THE DNC will be able to suppress the names of all The Democrat Politicians that had Kiddie Orgies on Epstein's Island?
Jerry Nadler and Schummer are on that list.

I wonder if THE DNC will be able to suppress the names of all The Democrat Politicians that had Kiddie Orgies on Epstein's Island?
Jerry Nadler and Schummer are on that list.

They should do the honorable thing and commit seppuku

i said it at the time. he was stupid to resign. fk them all.

PROVE IT!
He admitted it...

If Trump had grabbed you by The Pussy, maybe you would be normal and well adjusted.

Rejection does strange things to a troll like you.
Unlike you, I don't have a pussy.

So? He's not touching her in the photo.

So? He's not touching her in the photo.
Now compare his silliness with trumps supposed locker room talk. Trump said he grabs their pussies. He doesn’t simulate anything.

Which is more inappropriate?

Forum List

Back