Al Franken Should Resign...poll

Whatever happens to Moore should happen to Franken. Simple consistency.
Ridiculous and unbiblical......

You punish according to the severity of the crime or the sin.

Sexually Molesting a 14 year old when the man is in his thirties and 7 other teen girls Is not the same as forcing a kiss on a woman or taking a photo of one pretending to be grabbingg a clothed, sleeping woman's boobies.

Robbery is not the same crime as attempted robbery nor the same as shoplifting sunglasses or the same as stealing food and eating it in the store because you are starving.
You have to understand, the right is in full desperation mode right now and willing to clutch at any straw within their reach.

Mirror mirror on the wall,

who's the most hypocritical of all...

Eh, for Alabamians it's a choice between a definite baby killer and an innocent until proven guilty fake media/Democrat victim...

You'd have to be an over-the-top partisan Democrat wanker to vote No. The dude's a slimy little pervert. He needs to go.

Sexually Molesting a 14 year old when the man is in his thirties and 7 other teen girls Is not the same as forcing a kiss on a woman or taking a photo of one pretending to be grabbingg a clothed, sleeping woman's boobies.

Robbery is not the same crime as attempted robbery nor the same as shoplifting sunglasses or the same as stealing food and eating it in the store because you are starving.
You have to understand, the right is in full desperation mode right now and willing to clutch at any straw within their reach.

Eh, for Alabamians it's a choice between a definite baby killer and an innocent until proven guilty fake media/Democrat victim...
Oh? How am I being hypocritical?

Y'all seem far more desperate on the left and your statement is obviously hypocritical.

Like many on the left you should maybe study up ... Psychosis

Y'all seem far more desperate on the left and your statement is obviously hypocritical.

Why not just answer my question? How am I being hypocritical?

Eh, that's the best I can do for you...

Sucks to be you then.

Sucks to be you then.

Nope... life is great... and I can still laugh.. :eusa_shifty:

pelican (1).gif

Sucks to be you then.

View attachment 161923
Glad to see you coping with your senility.
thumbsup.gif

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Trump sexually assaulted 16 women but you want to get rid of Franken for kissing a woman. You HAVE TO be a deplorable.

Wow, y'all are up to 16 unproven accusations... sorry, it reeks of desparation but if that's all you got, go with it, you're a Democrat after all... :wink_2:
12 spoke out loudly clearly and credably. 4 more came forward but weren’t public about it after all the death threats you DEPLORABLES gave the other 12. One other of Trump’s victims confided in Mark Cuban but he honored her request not to reveal her name.
Just think you voted for a serial sex offender and then saw this year he had no idea what he’s doing and embarrassed himself and the country countless times. Nice going asshole.

Sucks to be you then.

View attachment 161923
Glad to see you coping with your senility.
thumbsup.gif

Yup, I have fun... :)

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

Trump sexually assaulted 16 women but you want to get rid of Franken for kissing a woman. You HAVE TO be a deplorable.

Franken grabbed her boobs while she was asleep. Trump is a wannabe pussy grabber but did not actually do it or do it without her consent. Who are the 16 women Trump assaulted? Let’s see some pictures like we have with Franken. Or, if there are no pictures, where are the whiteness to corroborate?

He should stay as a reminder or symbol to the American People just how full of shit the Democrat Party is. Let him be Minnesota’s problem.

Franken grabbed her boobs while she was asleep. Trump is a wannabe pussy grabber but did not actually do it or do it without her consent. Who are the 16 women Trump assaulted? Let’s see some pictures like we have with Franken. Or, if there are no pictures, where are the whiteness to corroborate?
Didn’t grab pussies without consent?? Women were lining up to say it was without consent.

Forum List

Back