Al Franken Should Resign...poll

In both cases, its sexual predatory and assaulting behavior. Grabbing boobs of sleeping women or touching 14 year old girls both fall under the same category. Keep splitting hairs

Seriously... THE SAME THING...

She had bullet proof armour on... He was obviously showing off to a camera... It wasn't nice but in a court setting it would be a fine and don't do again...

Touching a 14 year old get s you sent to prison, the other prisoners will kill you because they say you aren't good enough to live so you are kept away from General Population.... The people deemed not fit to be in society won't put up with Child Molestors in theres...

Just thought, you must be sarcastic...

The hair splitting becomes finer. You are now justifying grabbing a woman's breasts is okay if she is wearing protective armor "but don't do it again"? You are the same people still shitting yourselves over Trump saying he would like to grope a woman's pussy before he was President. Franken's boob grab is a symbol as to how full of shit liberals are.
No, the ones in here saying it’s forgiven because he apologized are worse then him. They’re like, he didn’t mean it it was a joke, it didn’t hurt her, she was asleep. These evil fks in here are not for women’s rights
What do you think should be done to Franken for that photo?
at least 5 years for assaulting a woman... Or do you believe that liberal don't have a War on Women..
Then 5 years for every woman Trump groped, right?

Seriously... THE SAME THING...

She had bullet proof armour on... He was obviously showing off to a camera... It wasn't nice but in a court setting it would be a fine and don't do again...

Touching a 14 year old get s you sent to prison, the other prisoners will kill you because they say you aren't good enough to live so you are kept away from General Population.... The people deemed not fit to be in society won't put up with Child Molestors in theres...

Just thought, you must be sarcastic...

The hair splitting becomes finer. You are now justifying grabbing a woman's breasts is okay if she is wearing protective armor "but don't do it again"? You are the same people still shitting yourselves over Trump saying he would like to grope a woman's pussy before he was President. Franken's boob grab is a symbol as to how full of shit liberals are.
No, the ones in here saying it’s forgiven because he apologized are worse then him. They’re like, he didn’t mean it it was a joke, it didn’t hurt her, she was asleep. These evil fks in here are not for women’s rights
at least 5 years for assaulting a woman... Or do you believe that liberal don't have a War on Women..

Let's see a Trump List. We only know of one he said he'd like to grope. The Left lost their shit over that one yet let Franken off the hook because his was a "mock grope".

Whatever happens to Moore should happen to Franken. Simple consistency.
Oh? How many minors did they each sexually assault?

Sexual assault of adult women is now okay with you vs. sexually assaulting a minor? Wow.
I didn’t say it was. But there is also no evidence that Franken sexually molested anyone. Certainly not in that photo where he’s mockingly groping that woman while posing for the camera.

Let's see a Trump List. We only know of one he said he'd like to grope. The Left lost their shit over that one yet let Franken off the hook because his was a "mock grope".
Sure...

1 More Woman Accuses Trump Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct. Here's The Full List

Sexual assault of adult women is now okay with you vs. sexually assaulting a minor? Wow.
I didn’t say it was. But there is also no evidence that Franken sexually molested anyone. Certainly not in that photo where he’s mockingly groping that woman while posing for the camera.

Has the photograph of Franken been forensically validated as a "mock grope"?

Ridiculous and unbiblical......

You punish according to the severity of the crime or the sin.

Sexually Molesting a 14 year old when the man is in his thirties and 7 other teen girls Is not the same as forcing a kiss on a woman or taking a photo of one pretending to be grabbingg a clothed, sleeping woman's boobies.

Robbery is not the same crime as attempted robbery nor the same as shoplifting sunglasses or the same as stealing food and eating it in the store because you are starving.

By “forensically validate” you mean look at where his left hand is clearly not even touching her flak jacket and it’s questionable if his right hand even is.

Sexually Molesting a 14 year old when the man is in his thirties and 7 other teen girls Is not the same as forcing a kiss on a woman or taking a photo of one pretending to be grabbingg a clothed, sleeping woman's boobies.

Robbery is not the same crime as attempted robbery nor the same as shoplifting sunglasses or the same as stealing food and eating it in the store because you are starving.
You have to understand, the right is in full desperation mode right now and willing to clutch at any straw within their reach.

You have to understand, the right is in full desperation mode right now and willing to clutch at any straw within their reach.
not only do they clutch at straws they never let go ,even when proof shows how wrong they are

By “forensically validate” you mean look at where his left hand is clearly not even touching her flak jacket and it’s questionable if his right hand even is.
he wasn't touching with his right hand either (and he would have been touching with his left hand as well as with his right hand if he were really touching her... why stop with one hand?) ALSO....no way would he have chanced waking her up....nor would the photographer had wanted her to wake up.... it was CLEARLY an untasteful and even demeaning, posed joke.

Last edited:
LOL....................................who should Resign ?
tenor.gif

58dy6827e_3d8feq.png
9e7a3a1941c883ca8fcb6003a95f2161.png

If you think he should resign, then you must think Roy Moore should resign and President Trump should resign?
al admitted it

neither of the other 2 have or been convicted.

I know I know, you're a liberal, the media never lies and neither do women.
not admitting it when you did it, is not something to admire two thumbs,,,,it's WORSE than admitting what you did was wrong.

And sure, it's possible that a woman or two were possibly not truthful out of the Trump and Moore accusers, BUT it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT all of the 9 women accusing Moore and all the twelve women accusing Trump are all lying.

God gave us a brain to use so to discern right from wrong....to discern truth from lies....he didn't make us all lawyers or court judges, that's for professionals, but he did give us the ability to ''reason''. and I believe I am using that gift to the best of my ability.
But people who didn’t do anything wrong don’t admit to things someone tells them to
Also people who have no remorse, people who do not believe in repenting or confession of ones wrong doing... don't admit to their own transgressions, as well.... :rolleyes:
well most innocent people just don't admit to something. And unless there is actual evidence then why would someone admit to something they didn't do? again, there is one piece of evidence that can validate this and Gloria Allred has it. BTW most guilty people don't ask for evidence to be validated if it mentions them.

Last edited:

he wasn't touching with his right hand either (and he would have been touching with his left hand as well as with his right hand if he were really touching her... why stop with one hand?) ALSO....no way would he have chanced waking her up....nor would the photographer had wanted her to wake up.... it was CLEARLY an untasteful and even demeaning, posed joke.
don't sink so low that you can't admit what a photo shows you. wow. you have no idea what the sequence was do you? nope, only he does and his brother. Now, again, let his constituents determine his fate. i'm good with that.

The affirmed answer is NO. Your rambling response is simply another point of subjective interpretation.

If you think he should resign, then you must think Roy Moore should resign and President Trump should resign?
al admitted it

neither of the other 2 have or been convicted.

I know I know, you're a liberal, the media never lies and neither do women.
not admitting it when you did it, is not something to admire two thumbs,,,,it's WORSE than admitting what you did was wrong.

And sure, it's possible that a woman or two were possibly not truthful out of the Trump and Moore accusers, BUT it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT all of the 9 women accusing Moore and all the twelve women accusing Trump are all lying.

God gave us a brain to use so to discern right from wrong....to discern truth from lies....he didn't make us all lawyers or court judges, that's for professionals, but he did give us the ability to ''reason''. and I believe I am using that gift to the best of my ability.
But people who didn’t do anything wrong don’t admit to things someone tells them to
Also people who have no remorse, people who do not believe in repenting or confession of ones wrong doing... don't admit to their own transgressions, as well.... :rolleyes:
you are still assuming he did something wrong. You have no proof, YOU are false accusing another based on hearsay.

the ironic hypocrassy.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

So, it's ok with you that he victimized a woman "because...didn't touch 14 year old girls"?

who said that, dolt? but whatever the president and roy Moore did is sho nuff fine with you

You said that moron, when you said, "franked didn't touch 14 year old girls" as if that excused anything. And I never supported Trump nor Moore. The only thing I have ever said that would have defended Moore was that I don't understand why they waited 38 years when Moore has repeatedly run for office. You Clintonista types embarass yourselves with your lame assumptions every day.
:iagree::udaman:although I did vote for trump.

Bernie in the primary and Jill Stein in the General. I do try to be reasonable when looking at situations.
Jill Stein?

You call that reasonable?

the attempt to conflate disgusting sleaze with mr franken is an absolute fail.
Yep.....Besides....Al Franken wouldn't be the first coke adict/pervert in the White House if he ran for POTUS. Clinton and Obama were both heavy into nose-candy in college.
U. S. Grant was a raging alcoholic, but those were different times.

I guess the left really doesn't have standards and core principles when it comes to their nominees, even though people with that kind of baggage seem to play loose with the law and can be easily corrupted. Who cares if they steal billions from the Treasury or make deals with Russian spies to turn over our Uranium rights, sell missile technology to the Chinese, give the Iranians our drone technology, or even give away control of the net to foreign powers bent on our destruction.
Doesn't matter as long as the corrupt shitforbrains can win.

Forum List

Back