Zone1 Airlines looking to get rid of 2-pilot rule

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Non-Christians should be spastic about this. If the single pilot is a Christian, the plane could easily go out of control in case of rapture, causing the deaths of thousands among those left behind..

OTOH, Christians can't allow this either. Its not good if Christian pilots are discriminated because airlines don't want the liability of airliners falling out of the air during the Rapture.

I can appreciate what the airline companies want to do, but it would be gross negligence to allow this to go through. Time for President Biden to lay down the law to Mayor Petey and the FAA that this is a risk he is unwilling to take.

Airplanes can fly themselves ... we don't need any pilots ... they're only there in case something goes wrong ... like an engine exploding, we need the superior data processing power of Human Brain 0.9 to deal with the changing flight dynamics ... but 99.999% of the time, computer as pilots are fine ...

The 737 MAX is specifically programmed to fly like a different airplane ... yoke input is only a suggestion, the actual flight commands are issued by the computer ... still ... even with the new modifications ... so why bother with pilots? ...

Airplanes can fly themselves ... we don't need any pilots ... they're only there in case something goes wrong ... like an engine exploding, we need the superior data processing power of Human Brain 0.9 to deal with the changing flight dynamics ... but 99.999% of the time, computer as pilots are fine ...

The 737 MAX is specifically programmed to fly like a different airplane ... yoke input is only a suggestion, the actual flight commands are issued by the computer ... still ... even with the new modifications ... so why bother with pilots? ...

Until something goes wrong and like with the MAX pilots aren't taught what to do in those situations.

I'm glad I don't fly.

I'm not sure how.religion became intertwined in this article, regardless...one pilot ensures no failsafe in the case of a medical emergency or a crazy pilot. Also, planes can't land and take off themselves right? Or at the very least it is restricted in capabaility

Also, planes can't land and take off themselves right? Or at the very least it is restricted in capabaility

Sort of right ... it's only the biggest planes that carry self-landing instruments, and only the largest airports will have the ground equipment ... but this is what we're talking about, big airplanes with two pilots landing at big airports ...

ETA: Just reading a little further, I'm reminded that when a pilot touches down on an aircraft carrier ... they push to full throttle ... in case the hook misses the wire, they're spooled up and ready to launch back into the air ...

Is the "rapture" losing popularity amongst the protestants? . It needs to.
Besides, suffering is a virtue and God would not want to deny one that opportunity.

airplane-movie.gif

So now we will have to pay extra for a second suitcase, in-flight wi-fi, AND a second pilot for when the first one drops dead or decided he is going to suicide us. Geez. We need better trains.

Forum List

Back