Ain't gonna lie....I kinda like Bernie Sanders!

As right wing as they come but I gotta admit....something about Bernie. I like the guy. He's honest. He seems genuine. He doesn't even have a super PAC. He has some good points about the "rigged" economy. He does.

Hmm... you're "as right wing as they come," yet you spent all that time supporting Obama and trashing fiscal conservatives because you felt government employees were entitled to the surplus money in your state government's coffers .

Okay....

Yeah....I'm sure you've never once changed your mind or been wrong about something. I was and I did. It's life.

Of course you still act like a 16 year old so I guess you haven't gone through many life changes. And please....stop letting those white belts choke you like that.

As right wing as they come but I gotta admit....something about Bernie. I like the guy. He's honest. He seems genuine. He doesn't even have a super PAC. He has some good points about the "rigged" economy. He does.
It's okay to agree with someone who has correctly identified a problem.

It's not okay to agree with their solutions if they will make things even worse.

Sanders would make things much worse.

If you flip to Sander, you're on my permanent ignore list

Haha...not a chance in hell. I'm straight ticket GOP.

Just saying the guys honesty and willingness to be himself is refreshing. He's the left wing Trump. He doesn't hide his inner commie. I always respect a man who is honest. I think he's honest. 100% wrong. But honest.

If you flip to Sander, you're on my permanent ignore list

Haha...not a chance in hell. I'm straight ticket GOP.

Just saying the guys honesty and willingness to be himself is refreshing. He's the left wing Trump. He doesn't hide his inner commie. I always respect a man who is honest. I think he's honest. 100% wrong. But honest.

Yeah I know your track record.

He's poo-poohed, of course, but you're absolutely right.

Someone that genuine and sincere will always strike a chord. And while some of his ideas probably go too far, both parties would be smart to respect him. Income inequality is real and dangerous, regardless of how some seem to deny it.

politician talks about the problem of money in politics while being part of on operation that spend $4 TRILLION

...he wants to put this country in more debt that it could have possibly handle. Free college?? Free everything?

No, no, and no.
His plan makes it clear that he will do so with glee.
correct, 'free college' is a lie, we will go into debt and pay more to live for it.
that's an exaggeration as he has a long list of what he wants to make 'free'.

Why do so many people buy the lie that tuition free higher education will be a drag on our economy? All one must do is think beyond the initial outlay and see the revenues created by a populace that is educated to the highest possible level.

Education is THE KEY to prosperity. It's also....however....like kryptonite for people who need a nation of dummies to maintain the status quo.

Both Bernie and Hillary will work toward making higher education easier to pay for. An intelligent voter would demand this of ALL candidates.

Anyone buying this op's newfound direction? Lol what is this? The third time you've party flipped since I joined?

A political party is not a football team, you can turn to another political party, if they are not representing your interests anymore.

At least thats what smart people do.........
no the smart people dont want either party .....because neither one of them are doing this country much good....and its going to get worse,look at the people that are running....

Anyone buying this op's newfound direction? Lol what is this? The third time you've party flipped since I joined?

A political party is not a football team, you can turn to another political party, if they are not representing your interests anymore.

Who says you can't turn to another football team? Haven't you heard of bandwagon fans? ;)

I find him far preferable to Hillary, even though I dislike much of his positions (I consider myself independent). Bernie may be a nutty old crank, but at least it seems like his heart is in the right place. Hillary is a clinical, textbook psychopath incapable of real emotion and her smirking, dismissive reaction to the Benghazi deaths is proof of that. Even if she turns out to be innocent, it doesn't change the fact that liberal pigs have the most cold-blooded, snide, who-gives-a-shit reaction to victims of muslim violence I've ever seen.

In short, Bernie is only whacky; Hillary is such a monster that even in a profession filled with psychopaths (politics), she still manages to stand out.
I totally agree with you about Clinton. I too, think that Sanders heart is in the right place, it's his head that I worry about. His policies would be disastrous for America.

If it's been mediocrity the last 8 years. This old curmudgeon bernie isn't going to motivate anyone, but divide fellow Americans. Meanwhile he tries to bash rich people. When he's the one telling poor college kids to give him lunch money for his fake utopia campaign. People's choice in other states baffle me.

If it's been mediocrity the last 8 years. This old curmudgeon bernie isn't going to motivate anyone, but divide fellow Americans. Meanwhile he tries to bash rich people. When he's the one telling poor college kids to give him lunch money for his fake utopia campaign. People's choice in other states baffle me.
Ol' Bernie is a hypocrite to say the least...

Who says you can't turn to another football team? Haven't you heard of bandwagon fans? ;)
And, sometimes we are too quick to choose a candidate...As time goes on, we learn more about them.

Why do so many people buy the lie that tuition free higher education will be a drag on our economy? All one must do is think beyond the initial outlay and see the revenues created by a populace that is educated to the highest possible level.

Education is THE KEY to prosperity. It's also....however....like kryptonite for people who need a nation of dummies to maintain the status quo.

Both Bernie and Hillary will work toward making higher education easier to pay for. An intelligent voter would demand this of ALL candidates.
The problem is that the left wing says, "Go to college, that is your ticket out of poverty. We'll make it easy for you financially and so more and more people will go to college. Due to the Left, college is just a step barely ahead of high school. Colleges have classes in remedial reading ! Remedial classes are for high school, perhaps even before entering college. If a person isn't college material, let them focus on other options, such as skilled trades.

The problem is that the left wing says, "Go to college, that is your ticket out of poverty. We'll make it easy for you financially and so more and more people will go to college. Due to the Left, college is just a step barely ahead of high school. Colleges have classes in remedial reading ! Remedial classes are for high school, perhaps even before entering college. If a person isn't college material, let them focus on other options, such as skilled trades.

Please. YOU attended college. Anyone is college material. Hop off that high horse....you look silly up there.

And....if you were capable of paying attention, Sanders doesn't differentiate between academic higher education and vocational higher education. Both are required and both are out of reach for too many Americans.

I am right there with you.

Honesty has always been important to me.

Please. YOU attended college. Anyone is college material. Hop off that high horse....you look silly up there.

And....if you were capable of paying attention, Sanders doesn't differentiate between academic higher education and vocational higher education. Both are required and both are out of reach for too many Americans.

College should mean trade schools too.

College (a degree in music ?) isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Forum List

Back