Ain't gonna lie....I kinda like Bernie Sanders!

Bernie Sanders and his communist ideas for the capitalist USA? is so stupid and ridiculous

he is an idiot

communism is dead ...what a moron he and his followers are!

it's beyond unbelievable! it really is!

in this day and time? omg! total moron!!
I think he is just too far left for me.

for you and
for him
and for her and
for all of us!:laugh:
oh yeah!
communist Bernie no good!

Last edited:
As right wing as they come but I gotta admit....something about Bernie. I like the guy. He's honest. He seems genuine. He doesn't even have a super PAC. He has some good points about the "rigged" economy. He does.
I like him too

he guarantees us a win, even if we nominate Trump

I have three grandsons that will be starting in a couple of years. It's probably going to wipe me out.

Why? Tell them to pay for themselves. My parents didn't pay for any of us to go.
Right, but it wasn't $40,000 a year!

I'm currently paying back $60,000. I'm only 33. How old did you think I was?
I didn't know. I would expect my grandsons to pay for some. like books and board, but it's still astronomical.

As right wing as they come but I gotta admit....something about Bernie. I like the guy. He's honest. He seems genuine. He doesn't even have a super PAC. He has some good points about the "rigged" economy. He does.
Lol I feel like threads like this are proof of his electability.

fiscal-inferno-bernie-sanders-.jpg

Bernie Sanders and his communist ideas for the capitalist USA? is so stupid and ridiculous

he is an idiot

The people that really want to vote for him only know that Russia used to be called the USSR and have no idea about what it was like

Anyone buying this op's newfound direction? Lol what is this? The third time you've party flipped since I joined?

A political party is not a football team, you can turn to another political party, if they are not representing your interests anymore.

At least thats what smart people do.........

he is an idiot

The people that really want to vote for him only know that Russia used to be called the USSR and have no idea about what it was like

pPBVmNq.jpg

I find him far preferable to Hillary, even though I dislike much of his positions (I consider myself independent). Bernie may be a nutty old crank, but at least it seems like his heart is in the right place. Hillary is a clinical, textbook psychopath incapable of real emotion and her smirking, dismissive reaction to the Benghazi deaths is proof of that. Even if she turns out to be innocent, it doesn't change the fact that liberal pigs have the most cold-blooded, snide, who-gives-a-shit reaction to victims of muslim violence I've ever seen.

In short, Bernie is only whacky; Hillary is such a monster that even in a profession filled with psychopaths (politics), she still manages to stand out.

If you flip to Sander, you're on my permanent ignore list

Gullible is what you are, he's a career politician. Lowest of life forms.
Don't kid yourself

Forum List

Back