ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Ooooh, you called me a racist...lol
And a coward. I don't really care how you feel about it my point isn't to hurt your feelings but to point out the obvious. I'm only curious why all of you pretend when it is so obvious. I can only assume cowardice. You know your racism is shameful and so you try to deny it but not very well. You all are too stupid to pretend effectively. You're certainly not fooling any more than a handful of minorities. We don't vote for your kind and never will.

you obviously dont know the details of the case,,

they werent following him because he was walking down the street but was seen entering a house under construction when no one was in it and the person that saw him called the mcmicheals since he was an ex cop and in the area,,
Too bad for them they didn't see him coming out of that construction site that day.

Sr. McMichaels a former cop had been deputized to deal wirh the problems going on in the neighborhood.
Absolutely, 100% false.

Gregory McMichael, the former cop who had been suspended in January of 2019 by his department, was never deputized. That's just a stupid lie which McMichael's defenders are latching onto. This is what the idiots are looking at when they insist McMichael was "deputized":

fc2b7a78-d519-4b58-a032-a2c67cb507de_1140x641.jpg

That was sent by a Glynn County police officer to Larry English, the owner of the under construction home at the center of this case. Deputizing McMichael would've had to have been done by the Chief of Police or the Sheriff (and not a Sheriff's deputy)...

It does not "deputize" Gregory McMichael. It comes nowhere close to doing that...

And a coward. I don't really care how you feel about it my point isn't to hurt your feelings but to point out the obvious. I'm only curious why all of you pretend when it is so obvious. I can only assume cowardice. You know your racism is shameful and so you try to deny it but not very well. You all are too stupid to pretend effectively. You're certainly not fooling any more than a handful of minorities. We don't vote for your kind and never will.
I'm pointing out the fact that name calling is all you people can come up with and I don't give a fuck if you call me a racist. Y'all say it so much, it doesn't mean anything.

I'm pointing out the fact that name calling is all you people can come up with and I don't give a fuck if you call me a racist. Y'all say it so much, it doesn't mean anything.
Sure it doesn't. Lol. I've seen plenty of instances recently where racists and Karen's get called out on video and get their livelihoods taken from them.

Keep thinking anyone cares...lol
Lol. Are you some sort of moron or something? There hasn't been a time when people cared more. Live in that safe space of an alternate reality if you want to but here in the real world growing minority demographics means more concern and attention paid to minority issues. Corporate America has overwhelmingly chosen the side of BLM and social justice why? Because in the near future minorities are going to be the majority of their customers. It's why businesses are quick to fire racists, Karen's and Confederate idolaters as soon as they get exposed on social media. You're not fooling anyone cuck. Lol.

Lol. Are you some sort of moron or something? There hasn't been a time when people cared more. Live in that safe space of an alternate reality if you want to but here in the real world growing minority demographics means more concern and attention paid to minority issues. Corporate America has overwhelmingly chosen the side of BLM and social justice why? Because in the near future minorities are going to be the majority of their customers. It's why businesses are quick to fire racists, Karen's and Confederate idolaters as soon as they get exposed on social media. You're not fooling anyone cuck. Lol.
Only the Libtard Karen's care and most of your claims of racism turn out to be a hoax...lol

We've spent the summer tearing down your monuments to racists. Lol. Cucks.
You idiots tore down monuments to Fredrick Douglass and Union Civil War officers and Abraham Lincoln...lol. Still haven't changed Yale University's name, though. I wonder why not.

You idiots tore down monuments to Fredrick Douglass and Union Civil War officers and Abraham Lincoln...lol. Still haven't changed Yale University's name, though. I wonder why not.
We also dismantled Monument Ave. But we'll get to Yale eventually, like we will the Founders of this country. Isn't like there's fuck all your lot can do about it. Lol.

Forum List

Back