ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Again you lack even simple common sense.....if ahmaud was trying to get away....why was he jogging towards the McMichaels as the video clearly shows.
Maybe you should do more research. That video is the end of the confrontation not the beginning. They had been chasing Ahmaud for a while. He had turned around on them multiple times already before we get to that point in the video.
BTW they never waved their guns around and any citizen in Georgia is allowed by law to possess firearms.

They did not pursue him because he was black but because he was a suspect.
They weren't cops they had no more legal right to grab guns and chase Ahmaud down and detain him than I would grabbing my gun and chasing your wife or daughter down and detaining them.

Maybe you should do more research. That video is the end of the confrontation not the beginning. They had been chasing Ahmaud for a while. He had turned around on them multiple times already before we get to that point in the video.

They weren't cops they had no more legal right to grab guns and chase Ahmaud down and detain him than I would grabbing my gun and chasing your wife or daughter down and detaining them.

If they had been chasing him in their truck why is ahmaud seen jogging towards them?

Sr. McMichaels a former cop had been deputized to deal wirh the problems going on in the neighborhood.

Actually any private citizen can chase a suspect if he feels they may have comitted a crime.

Irregardless.....what happend before the final act was in reality not much.....the mcmichaels in their truck of course quickly caught up with ahmaud.....they told him they needed to talk to him....he refused and just kept on jogging.....they then drove way ahead of him to keep him under observation as they had called the police who were on their way.

Another thing you are missing is that the Sr. MacMichael as a former cop knew how to detain and arrest folks....in his career he had done it many times....he would have had no problem in doing that if that was what he wanted to do....but he knew the police were on their way and would be there shortly....thus he just decided to keep ahmaud under observation till the police arrived and then let them deal with ahmuad....just common sense....which you seem not to have.

What it all boils down to was that nothing of a serious nature would have happened that day if Ahmaud had not attacked Travis.

Just like in the Zimmerman case....trayvon would not be dead today if he had not assaulted a man with a gun.

The police would have arrived and detained Ahmaud for a bit whilst they questioned him in regards to why he was in a house under construction and without a doubt let him go.....they did not need another black in jail with a mental problem.

Last edited:
ANOTHER incident where a black was doing what he should not have done to INITIATE the problem
Ya, people shouldn’t be jogging in the street And confronted by armed thugs they shouldn’t defend themselves.

If they had been chasing him in their truck why is ahmaud seen jogging towards them?
Because they pulled in front of him to block his path, their buddy, Roddie, the guy doing the filming was behind him. He had no where else to go at that point.
Sr. McMichaels a former cop had deputized to deal wirh the problems going on in the neighborhood.
Yeah, that's not a thing. Being deputized isn't a license to execute people for simple trespassing, let alone suspected trespassing.
Actually any private citizen can chase a suspect if he feels they may have comitted a crime.
So I can chase your daughter and wife down with my gun and "detain" them? That's a legal authority you think I have? Lol.

Last edited:
Again you lack even simple common sense.....if ahmaud was trying to get away....why was he jogging towards the McMichaels as the video clearly shows.

BTW they never waved their guns around and any citizen in Georgia is allowed by law to possess firearms.

He was not a suspect for anything. They just they just thought that.

arbery would still be alive if he didnt run at them and went for help instead.. he had more than ample opportunity to do that,,

with the way todays courts are going I wont take that bet,,

and besides mcmicheals were dumbass;'s for pulling guns and should be guilty of something,, just not 1st degree murder,,
How was he going to run for help? Where?

No....it was justifiable homicide...murder is a legal term and obviously you have no idea what that is.

You're going to be fun to debate this with. lol

They are being charged with malice murder and felony murder as well as a few other charges. Here's the definition according to Georgia law: 2019 Georgia Code :: Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses :: Chapter 5 - Crimes Against the Person :: Article 1 - Homicide :: § 16-5-1. Murder; malice murder; felony murder; murder in the second degree

Based on the events these are the correct charges. Unlike other cases involving race, the DA did not overcharge here.

You do not know what the evidence is.....watch the video....that will really shock you.

I've watched the video countless times. I've even drive the streets where this all occurred; it's maybe an hour and a half from me. I may even go attend the trial.

What I see in that video is someone (Arbery) who concluded he couldn't get away from the people chasing him. He'd been running from them and couldn't elude them. Travis McMichael stopped his truck, got out (while armed with a shotgun) and Arbery went into self-preservation mode. The only thing he hadn't tried yet was confronting them directly.

How sad that these inbreds decided Arbery was going to die that day.

As for you, you continue to be a cowardly little bitch, afraid to answer direct questions.. You will be, therefore, afforded all of the due consideration you deserve...

no no NO --they have VIDEO!!!! godamn you people don't even do a basic research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the McMichael's had access to this video right before they started chasing him?

See, the point is that for them to legally do what they did, they had to know that he had just committed a crime.

They had no such information, therefore, their actions were no legal and, as a result, will land them in prison, and probably for the rest of their lives...

no no NO --they have VIDEO!!!! godamn you people don't even do a basic research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even watch the video? The homeowner said nothing was taken. Also, the same surveillance camera shows dozens of people going in and out of the same property including children. A white couple entered on the same day Arbery was shot.

And the McMichael's had access to this video right before they started chasing him?

See, the point is that for them to legally do what they did, they had to know that he had just committed a crime.

They had no such information, therefore, their actions were no legal and, as a result, will land them in prison, and probably for the rest of their lives...
Not only that, police, the real police, not these vigilantes, found no connection between Arbery and the crimes.

Why do you have to have someone explain the case to you? The facts of the case are known....you live in a cave or something?

What "facts" are those?

Yes, I know the facts. Those facts will be what puts your hero rednecks in prison for the rest of their lives...

You and your ilk are the liars as in it has been noted in the past that is your usual modus operandi.

One of the more important aspects of this case is going to be "intent".

Look at the video still. It shows Gregory McMichael in the back of a pickup. That pickup was being driven by his son through the streets of Satilla Shores while they were chasing an unarmed black man. They decided to chase him despite the fact that they had no idea where he was coming from.

Gregory McMichael was armed with a loaded .357 magnum.

If I'm the prosecutor, I've got "intent" for days. Demonstrating that the McMichael's intended to do grave harm to Arbery is something a first year law student could do.

Even this guy could see the intent:

blind-young-man-with-a-cane-walking-picture-id953478548

Ah, I see.

Then please provide links to the pertinent police sites which list Ahmaud Arbery as an active suspect in any case concerning burglary at that under-construction property.

See, the McMichael's belief that he may have stolen something from that construction site (which there's no evidence of) is woefully insufficient to determine that he is a suspect. The fact that the elder McMichael was a failed police officer provides him no great insight into that.

The fact of the matter is that, when he was murdered, Ahmaud Arbery wasn't a suspect in any crime, and that is inarguable...

There is no doubt Travis McMichael killed Ahmaud but it was in self defense....recorded on video.

That's fucking preposterous.

The jury is oing to see two white men arm themselves, get into a truck and then chase a skinny black kid through the neighborhood. They initiated the incident, not Arbery. As such, they cannot make a legitimate claim to self-defense...

If the jury is competent they will not be found guilty of anything....but in highly poiticized cases like this the jury is under a lot of pressure to convict.

There's also a lot of pressure to convict when a conviction is appropriate.

The McMichael's should be thankful that Georgia had no "hate crimes" law when they murdered Arbery, because it would be simple to make a case for it:

“Mr. Bryan said that after the shooting took place before police arrival, while Mr. Arbery was on the ground, that he heard Travis McMichael make the statement: fucking ******,” Dial said in testimony.

(and I use the "N-word" only because it's a direct quote)

Dial said he had evidence from social media and elsewhere that Travis McMichael had used racial slurs in the past. McMichael, a former U.S. Coast Guard boarding officer, once told a friend that he loved his job because he “was on a boat and there weren’t any N-words anywhere,” Dial testified.

White defendant used racial slur after shooting Ahmaud Arbery, investigator testifies

Nonetheless, the jury is going to learn that Travis McMichael said those things, and those things will help support the argument that they decided to chase Arbery simply because he was black...

All you bullshitters and liars also believed Z would be found guilty.......yet a competent jury got the case right and found him not guilty and Z did not have the benefit of a video camera that recorded the kiling like the McMichaels have.

I predict a hung jury but in these political cases you never know.

"Z"?

Forum List

Back