Against Board rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are public figures and fair game. That is just the way it is.

The way it is got the way it is because the american people never took any responsibility and granted its consent, every step of the way.
Oh, I think the American people love a juicy story. Can't help themselves, really.

It's been taken to a very unhealthy place in my view, we'd prefer dysfuctional to healthy.
Obviously your aren't a student of history.

Obviously you think matching that would be healthy.
How did you pull that one out of your ass? Oh, never mind, it's obvious...... :thup:

The way it is got the way it is because the american people never took any responsibility and granted its consent, every step of the way.
Oh, I think the American people love a juicy story. Can't help themselves, really.

It's been taken to a very unhealthy place in my view, we'd prefer dysfuctional to healthy.

How did you pull that one out of your ass? Oh, never mind, it's obvious...... :thup:

Uh huh, bye.

It is against the rules to claim other members are pedophiles or have incestuous relations with their family members yet no one cares when the same is done to important people in the news?
Rulez iz rulez. You know that, Gunny:
USMB Rules and Guidelines
No Attacks on family members.
  • No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.
Flaming others and personal attacks are not political discussion. It's a fine line between free speech and one's opinions of motherfucking, cocksucking asshole politicians and lawyers.

Uh huh, bye.
Yeah, you are gone, most likely before you ever showed up here. :thup:

It is against the rules to claim other members are pedophiles or have incestuous relations with their family members yet no one cares when the same is done to important people in the news?

I find this place applies the rule here even IF the poster in question continuously justifies the sexual predation of children.

As to public figures, however, I would say that if they were actually posting here, that would be one thing. Since they aren't, then no prob.

Don't be unfair to Fenton.

He isn't a student of math, science, sociology, psychology, political science, or any other field, either.
Sure this race may just equal the 1800, 1828, 1860, 1884 and 1928 races in nastiness but I seriously doubt this November conclusion will mirror the 1860 election conclusion.........

The prevailing culture is the fault of the progressive relative morals and the "do what I say not what I do" message they send. If you want to blame anyone for the lack of civility start there.

The prevailing culture is the fault of the progressive relative morals and the "do what I say not what I do" message they send. If you want to blame anyone for the lack of civility start there.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, it's all on the "other" side.

I didn't say that, but the Left has proven to be more violent and hateful.

All you partisanshitheads sound alike to me pard. And you're feeding the beast.

They should. It is the same thing you do.

I'm aware that many like you can only imagine two boxes to put people into.

That is what we are dealing with here. There is a choice to be made because of the limited options. Do you understand that?

That is what we are dealing with here. There is a choice to be made because of the limited options. Do you understand that?

I don't buy into your system, it is a false perceptual reality. If you actually believe in that, you will continue to wind up right where you are now. Your "limited options" end in the same destination, your "options" are merely riding in different cars of the same train.

Why would you say such things to anyone here? What has that to do with the price of eggs?
So you did not post in the trump thread started by strollingbones claiming he is both a pedophile and having an incestuous relation with his daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back