On A Side Note

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I have been here about 18 months and I noticed something these last few weeks I think is worthy of pointing out. Now politics aside and with these last few weeks proving to be the most unusual in decades something stands out.

Social media such as Facebook, twitter and now CNN has had their level of dishonesty shown to the public so well that in fact it shows that "other" social media like this very site USMB has shown itself to be MORE honest then CNN.

Congrats and Thank you cereal_killer .

Fury

None of us really knows what's real in the news, DarkFury. I agree this board gives everyone the opportunity to speak up, but I don't see it as being about "honesty" necessarily. We all get accused of lying by the other side.

I have been here about 18 months and I noticed something these last few weeks I think is worthy of pointing out. Now politics aside and with these last few weeks proving to be the most unusual in decades something stands out.

Social media such as Facebook, twitter and now CNN has had their level of dishonesty shown to the public so well that in fact it shows that "other" social media like this very site USMB has shown itself to be MORE honest then CNN.

Fury
I don't know who owns twitter, but Facebook is owned by a Jew Mark Zuckerberg.
I don't want to offend any Jews on the USMB, but there are a lot of facts proving the existence of Jewish Mafia, ruling this country, stretching its dirty hands all over the world and strongly backing their bi*ch Clinton and pushing her into the WH to be "protecting serving" their interests, not the interests of American people.

• Banned
None of us really knows what's real in the news, DarkFury. I agree this board gives everyone the opportunity to speak up, but I don't see it as being about "honesty" necessarily. We all get accused of lying by the other side.
I was looking at it from the agenda and narrative angel. While some mods may disagree with me NO mod has ever insisted I post their narrative or angle.

I'm guessing Facebook and Twitter don't believe in free speech so much? I've never been there.
CNN got burned by Donna Brazile, and she deserves to be fired from her position at the DNC, but I don't see that as being a corporate CNN issue. They need to figure out who gave her "the beans" to spill, and fire that person, but I don't think it was intentional. Yes, CNN has a bias, but they do no worse than Fox and there are ALWAYS both points of view represented on their panels. If you don't like hearing the Democrats' side, no one is forcing you to watch.

Self congrats all around on your beacon of truth delusions.
Political sides have their squabbles no doubt. But given the news of the last two weeks I would rank USMB and its honesty HIGHER then CNN, Facebook or Twitter.

Pard, you're consistently delusional about your importance and vision, so this isn't really anything new at all, of course you do.

Fury
I don't know who owns twitter, but Facebook is owned by a Jew Mark Zuckerberg.
I don't want to offend any Jews on the USMB, but there are a lot of facts proving the existence of Jewish Mafia, ruling this country, stretching its dirty hands all over the world and strongly backing their bi*ch Clinton and pushing her into the WH to be "protecting serving" their interests, not the interests of American people.

:puke3:

Fury

you showed up just in time to troll the board with alt right BS. you certainly earn your money.

:cuckoo:

Fury

you showed up just in time to troll the board with alt right BS. you certainly earn your money.

:cuckoo:
If you notice in the OP I said politics aside. Why do you invoke something NOT in the OP? How do you see this as a troll and not feed back?

Forum List

Back