Again...Those Pathetic Fascist Cowards....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...of the Left have silenced another conservative speaker....

The reason?

Because their minions might protest.

"Gonzaga Republicans say administration denied an appearance by Shapiro
...a written response from Judith Biggs Garbuio, the school’s vice president of student development, in which she says the request was denied “by at least four provisions” in Gonzaga’s Events Policy.

...she writes that Shapiro’s presence would contradict the university’s Catholic and Jesuit mission and likely would become an issue for security.

“Mr. Shapiro’s appearances routinely draw protests that include extremely divisive and hateful speech and behavior which is offensive to many people, regardless of their age, politics or beliefs,” she writes. “Gonzaga University must prevent our campus from becoming a hostile environment for employees and students.”

She also said that behavior displayed at past Shapiro gatherings ran contrary to the school’s mission. “As a private, faith-based, mission-driven institution committed to the human dignity of every individual, we stand in solidarity with vulnerable members of our community who may be targeted for discrimination, ridicule, or harassment by others,” she said in the statement."
Gonzaga Republicans say administration denied an appearance by Shapiro

The Brown Shirts win again...

The Democrat's evolving military wing:
KKK.....SDS....The Weathermen.....Antifa

Last edited:
An important component of the progressive doctrine involves censorship and other aspects of thought-control. It's one reason progressives have dumbed-down so far, and they desire to drag everyone down with them.

Misery loves company.

Last edited:
An important component of the progressive doctrine involves censorship and other aspects of thought-control. It's one reason progressives have dumbed-down so far (post 2 for example), and they desire to drag everyone down with them.

Misery loves company.

I'm not certain that Toro was saying what you take from post #2....

...but I'll leave it up to him to clarify.

An important component of the progressive doctrine involves censorship and other aspects of thought-control. It's one reason progressives have dumbed-down so far (post 2 for example), and they desire to drag everyone down with them.

Misery loves company.

I'm not certain that Toro was saying what you take from post #2....

...but I'll leave it up to him to clarify.

I edited my post thanks. I read it differently than what may have been intended.

“This is the purist example I’ve seen since DePaul, another Jesuit university, of a university shutting down a speech because the hecklers veto it,” Shapiro told Jason Rantz on KTTH. “The idea is that a bunch of people don’t like me so they show up at my speeches and they yell at me.”
Ben Shapiro responds to being barred from Gonzaga University

"This is the way the world ends This is the way the world ends This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper."
T.S.Elliot, 'The Hollow Men"

It is a Jesuit University, what do you expect?

As a private entity they have every right to limit who comes on their campus

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Shapiro’s entire livelihood seems to come from trolling places where he’s not wanted for the sake of trolling. Anything for youtube views, I suppose.

Shapiro’s entire livelihood seems to come from trolling places where he’s not wanted for the sake of trolling. Anything for youtube views, I suppose.

And the Cuban Sandwich speaks, and says little of importance.
Cuban sandwich? Weird ass polack :cuckoo:

You admited you had Cuban relatives, you're a "Lunch-meat-head" a "Cuban Sandwich".

Explain why many Left-tardos like yourself don't respect "Freedom of Speech"??????

And the Cuban Sandwich speaks, and says little of importance.
Cuban sandwich? Weird ass polack :cuckoo:

You admited you had Cuban relatives, you're a "Lunch-meat-head" a "Cuban Sandwich".

Explain why many Left-tardos like yourself don't respect "Freedom of Speech"??????
Your inferior cultire and intellect bore me, pollack

Forum List

Back