Are politicians and citizens in other nations excited by an ever expanding underclass?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I just can’t imagine other nations bragging about how awesome it is that their laws are being completely disregarded and their country is being overrun by iQ challenged, morally challenged, illegal thirdworlders.
I mean, anybody even partially sane has to think that would be awfully bizarre...no?

I just can’t imagine other nations bragging about how awesome it is that their laws are being completely disregarded and their country is being overrun by iQ challenged, morally challenged, illegal thirdworlders.
I mean, anybody even partially sane has to think that would be awfully bizarre...no?
read EU news. Latin American illegals are bad but compared to legal Jihadis in Europe, you got to be kidding me.

read EU news. Latin American illegals are bad but compared to legal Jihadis in Europe, you got to be kidding me.

Oh I hear ya...the thing is; while the Jihadis are dangerous, they don’t lay litters of filthy future welfare dependent criminals at the rate of the Central and South American cockroaches.

Education and opportunity is all that’s needed for people to ascend. Those are things our country used to stand for

Education and opportunity is all that’s needed for people to ascend. Those are things our country used to stand for

Yup, "use to", those days are long gone. Thanks to liberals deciding free is better.

Yup, "use to", those days are long gone. Thanks to liberals deciding free is better.
Welfare is certainly a factor but it’s not the cause of all problems. A country as rich as ours should put resources into helping the poor, elderly and disabled. We just need to do a much better job doing it.

Education and opportunity are AMERICAN virtues reserved for AMERICANS and those select individuals INVITED by the good folks whom run this nation....WE THE PEOPLE.
Why do bleeding heart fools struggle to understand this simple principle?

Welfare is certainly a factor but it’s not the cause of all problems. A country as rich as ours should put resources into helping the poor, elderly and disabled. We just need to do a much better job doing it.

Welfare use to have a negative connotation associated with it, not sure if it still does. If the left becomes successful in pushing the free college, free rent, free income (at least for now), they will all become useless. You know what they say, anything is only worth what you pay for it.

Education and opportunity are AMERICAN virtues reserved for AMERICANS and those select individuals INVITED by the good folks whom run this nation....WE THE PEOPLE.
Naw, that’s your warped perspective. Our nation has stood as a beacon of light and opportunity for all around the world, rich and poor... that’s how many people still want to represent ourselves. That’s why people hate the rhetoric surrounding this wall. You don’t have to agree but at least try and accurately understand the perspective

Welfare use to have a negative connotation associated with it, not sure if it still does. If the left becomes successful in pushing the free college, free rent, free income (at least for now), they will all become useless. You know what they say, anything is only worth what you pay for it.
I agree, there needs to be a smart balance and use of those services. If we could only have honest debates about it instead of inflammatory rhetoric from both sides, we might get somewhere.

Naw, that’s your warped perspective. Our nation has stood as a beacon of light and opportunity for all around the world, rich and poor... that’s how many people still want to represent ourselves. That’s why people hate the rhetoric surrounding this wall. You don’t have to agree but at least try and accurately understand the perspective

For one to try to “understand the perspective” you imply one would have to completely disregard fundamental Amercan laws, values and principles. One would have to disregard our sovereignty and the rights of The People.
Nobody disagrees with well regulated LEGAL immigration approved by The People.

For one to try to “understand the perspective” you imply one would have to completely disregard fundamental Amercan laws, values and principles. One would have to disregard our sovereignty and the rights of The People.
Wrong... to understand a perspective you need to be able to listen, have empathy, and understand an argument without passing judgment. You don’t seem equipped with these skills. You seems to get angry and defensive at viewpoints that oppose yours.

Case in point is this conversation... I brought up education and opportunity and presenting our nation as a beacon of hope for all around the world. I never said anything about illegal immigration. You are injecting that now because you either didn’t listen or understand my argument or you are intentionally trying to distort the conversation.

Wrong... to understand a perspective you need to be able to listen, have empathy, and understand an argument without passing judgment. You don’t seem equipped with these skills. You seems to get angry and defensive at viewpoints that oppose yours.

Case in point is this conversation... I brought up education and opportunity and presenting our nation as a beacon of hope for all around the world. I never said anything about illegal immigration. You are injecting that now because you either didn’t listen or understand my argument or you are intentionally trying to distort the conversation.

More lame ass wordplay.
NO good American should have “empathy” for those willing to shit on American laws and values. Again, I struggle to understand how you struggle to understand this. The shit isn’t complicated, apply and wait your fucking turn for your free ride.
The premise of this thread is illegal immigrants. That “beacon of hope” ship sailed in 1935 when Father Government forced good people to pay the way for others, to pay filth to fuck our shit all up.

Forum List

Back