Again...Those Pathetic Fascist Cowards....

So....you are unable to link to support for your claim that those on the Right behave as Gonzaga did in the face of requests by their own students?

You were simply at a loss to defend Gonzaga, and Liberals in general, so you made stuff up.

You're a government school grad, huh?

I cannot provide a list of people who are not invited.

No, ironically I am a Liberty U grad followed by a Masters from a Jesuit University!

That is how I know you are just a clueless statist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"I cannot provide a list of people who are not invited."

Now you're lying to hide your embarrassment.

You know that's not what I demanded you provide.

So....you are unable to link to support for your claim that those on the Right behave as Gonzaga did in the face of requests by their own students?

You were simply at a loss to defend Gonzaga, and Liberals in general, so you made stuff up.

You clearly did not even graduate grade school if you set this stupid. The two schools I list limit who is allowed to come speak at the university, as is their right as private entities.

My educational resume is far more extensive than yours, I'll bet.

But....really, what more is there to say?

You've been revealed as

a) being copacetic with restricting free speech,
and
b) a liar, willing to pretend the Right does the sort of anti-American things the Left is infamous for, and did yet again at Gonzaga

Two books you are in dire need of reading....if you ever read books....are the Bible, and this:

414aX-0cJUL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There's no need for you to respond.

I would be happy to compare educational resumes.

Free speech is a function of the government, not private entities....anyone with an education should know this. Private entities are under no obligation to allow free speech and every single one of them has some limits on who and what can be said.

even your employer ( assuming you have a job and are not a welfare queen) has limits on what can be said and by whom.

How many times has Michale Moore or Al Gore spoken at Liberty U or Bob Jones U? Zero!

Not only have I read the Bible cover to cover a dozen times I have a minor in biblical history from Liberty U, the far right Christian university.

1. "I would be happy to compare educational resumes."

Columbia

2."Free speech is a function of the government, not private entities."

This is what I wrote: you are 'copacetic with restricting free speech,\'
You should read more carefully, and stop lying by hiding behind a pretense of not understanding.

3." How many times has Michale Moore or Al Gore spoken at Liberty U or Bob Jones U? Zero!"
And that variety of lie once again.

I asked for links showing that actual student bodies at said institutions asked for speakers who were barred.
You should read more carefully, and stop lying by hiding behind a pretense of not understanding.

4. "Not only have I read the Bible cover to cover a dozen times I have a minor in biblical history from Liberty U, the far right Christian university."
a. There is no 'Far Right" in this country.
b. You should ask for your tuition back....
Psalm 34:13
13 keep your tongue from evil
and your lips from telling lies.

Last edited:
I cannot provide a list of people who are not invited.

No, ironically I am a Liberty U grad followed by a Masters from a Jesuit University!

That is how I know you are just a clueless statist.

You clearly did not even graduate grade school if you set this stupid. The two schools I list limit who is allowed to come speak at the university, as is their right as private entities.

You've been revealed as

and
b) a liar, willing to pretend the Right does the sort of anti-American things the Left is infamous for, and did yet again at Gonzaga

Two books you are in dire need of reading....if you ever read books....are the Bible, and this:

Free speech is a function of the government, not private entities....anyone with an education should know this. Private entities are under no obligation to allow free speech and every single one of them has some limits on who and what can be said.

even your employer ( assuming you have a job and are not a welfare queen) has limits on what can be said and by whom.

How many times has Michale Moore or Al Gore spoken at Liberty U or Bob Jones U? Zero!

Not only have I read the Bible cover to cover a dozen times I have a minor in biblical history from Liberty U, the far right Christian university.

"I would be happy to compare educational resumes."

Columbia

Missouri or South Carolina?

You've been revealed as

and

Columbia

I win, huh?

You remain a lying unAmerican low-life.

I win there too.

You've been revealed as

and

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

Ha! No way in hell you went to Columbia U and yet are to stupid to know that free speech is a function of the government and not private entities.

You are full of shit

...of the Left have silenced another conservative speaker....

The reason?

Because their minions might protest.

"Gonzaga Republicans say administration denied an appearance by Shapiro
...a written response from Judith Biggs Garbuio, the school’s vice president of student development, in which she says the request was denied “by at least four provisions” in Gonzaga’s Events Policy.

...she writes that Shapiro’s presence would contradict the university’s Catholic and Jesuit mission and likely would become an issue for security.

“Mr. Shapiro’s appearances routinely draw protests that include extremely divisive and hateful speech and behavior which is offensive to many people, regardless of their age, politics or beliefs,” she writes. “Gonzaga University must prevent our campus from becoming a hostile environment for employees and students.”

She also said that behavior displayed at past Shapiro gatherings ran contrary to the school’s mission. “As a private, faith-based, mission-driven institution committed to the human dignity of every individual, we stand in solidarity with vulnerable members of our community who may be targeted for discrimination, ridicule, or harassment by others,” she said in the statement."
Gonzaga Republicans say administration denied an appearance by Shapiro

The Brown Shirts win again...

The Democrat's evolving military wing:
KKK.....SDS....The Weathermen.....Antifa
For safety reasons is beyond your rational understanding.

You've been revealed as

and

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

You have NEVER won! All you do is make an ass of yourself.

You've been revealed as

and

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

Ha! No way in hell you went to Columbia U and yet are to stupid to know that free speech is a function of the government and not private entities.

You are full of shit

I put you in your place......now, just go away.

You've been revealed as

and

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

No fear.....you're still my favorite piñata.....

pinata.jpg

An important component of the progressive doctrine involves censorship and other aspects of thought-control. It's one reason progressives have dumbed-down so far (post 2 for example), and they desire to drag everyone down with them.

Misery loves company.

I'm not certain that Toro was saying what you take from post #2....

...but I'll leave it up to him to clarify.

I edited my post thanks. I read it differently than what may have been intended.
Funny how it is the reich that has the real power to and use of thought control. Liberal people tend to have a better thought and rational capacity than low IQ cons.

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

pinata.jpg

You do love me!!!

College should be where people get educated not brain washed. It should be a stew of ideas mixed together classing and blending so that empty minds may be filled. The most important thing to teach is the ability to learn new ideas.

But it is a Catholic school and thus should probably be limited to subjects relating to their religious code.

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

You are full of shit

I doubt you even finished high school, in high school kids learn that free speech is a function of the government not private entities.

You are clueless to what freedom of speech even means.

All you are doing is embarrassing yourself

I'm real tempted to start putting people on ignore. Arguments about posters national heritage aren't pertinent to the discussion. I don't care if you're Polish or Cuban, they have Catholics too.

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

pinata.jpg

You do love me!!!

Let's not go overboard......

College should be where people get educated not brain washed. It should be a stew of ideas mixed together classing and blending so that empty minds may be filled. The most important thing to teach is the ability to learn new ideas.

But it is a Catholic school and thus should probably be limited to subjects relating to their religious code.

Don't be absurd.

This is one more of the usual fascistic tactics of the Left and has to do with one thing only: does the speaker agree with Leftism, cultural Marxism, and Democrat policies.

Toe the Left's line or be silenced!

How's this for speakers "limited to subjects relating to their religious code."

“…the Jesuit college Fordham University welcomed infanticide and bestiality advocate Peter Singer for a panel discussion on Friday.

2. According to Fordham’s media relations website, Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

3. Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals. “Not so long ago,” Singer wrote in one essay, “any form of sexuality not leading to the conception of children was seen as, at best, wanton lust, or worse, a perversion. One by one, the taboos have fallen. But … not every taboo has crumbled.”

4. In the essay, titled “Heavy Petting,” Singer concluded that “sex across the species barrier,” while not normal, “ceases to be an offence [sic] to our status and dignity as human beings.” “Occasionally mutually satisfying activities may develop” when humans have sex with their pets, he claimed.

5. In addition to supporting bestiality and immediately granting equal legal rights to animals, Singer has also advocated euthanizing the mentally ill and aborting disabled infants on utilitarian grounds.

6. In his 1993 essay “Taking Life,” Singer, in a section called “Justifying Infanticide and Non-Voluntary Euthanasia,” wrote that “killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.”

7. “Very often it is not wrong at all,” he added, noting that newborns should not be considered people until approximately a month after their birth.

8. Both Singer and his supporters maintain that ethics experts must often confront taboo topics to arrive at greater philosophical truths.” Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

The very same Fordham effectively barred conservative columnist Ann Coulter from speaking on campus last week,

9. The Jesuit university’s president, Joseph M.McShane wrote in a statement the day before the Coulter speaking engagement was canceled. “There are many people who can speak to the conservative point of view with integrity and conviction, but Ms. Coulter is not among them. Her rhetoric is often hateful and needlessly provocative — more heat than light — and her message is aimed squarely at the darker side of our nature.” Op.Cit.

Read more: Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

Last edited:

Columbia

I win, huh?

I win there too.

You are full of shit

I doubt you even finished high school, in high school kids learn that free speech is a function of the government not private entities.

I never lie.....I'm not a Liberal.

And....just to rub your ugly kisser in it, Thanksgiving last week three of us were Ivy grads.....Columbia, Yale, and Brown.

You can't hide from the lies I caught you in.

I win, huh?

I win there too.

You are full of shit

And....just to rub your ugly kisser in it, Thanksgiving last week three of us were Ivy grads.....Columbia, Yale, and Brown.

Nope, you have to be lying or you got in on because of your parent's money. Nobody that earned their way into that school could be stupid enough to think that free speech is a function of private entities.

I win, huh?

I win there too.

You are full of shit

Nope, you have to be lying or you got in on because of your parent's money. Nobody that earned their way into that school could be stupid enough to think that free speech is a function of private entities.

It must really have wounded you deeply when I exposed the lie you keep trying to float.

Excellent.

You can consider me Karma.

You are full of shit

It must really have wounded you deeply when I exposed the lie you keep trying to float.

Excellent.

You can consider me Karma.

I have not lied at all, you keep saying that so that you can hide the fact you think that free speech is a function of private entities. This shows your lack of intelligence and of any even most basic common sense.

I consider you a mindless partisan sheep, because that is what you are.

Forum List

Back