Again...Those Pathetic Fascist Cowards....

Shapiro’s entire livelihood seems to come from trolling places where he’s not wanted for the sake of trolling. Anything for youtube views, I suppose.

And the Cuban Sandwich speaks, and says little of importance.
Cuban sandwich? Weird ass polack :cuckoo:

You admited you had Cuban relatives, you're a "Lunch-meat-head" a "Cuban Sandwich".

Explain why many Left-tardos like yourself don't respect "Freedom of Speech"??????
Your inferior cultire and intellect bore me, pollack

So, says the Cuban, Cubans are known for Communism & Terrorism, you're Cuban by design, a mistake.

It's no wonder why you tread on our values, the foundation of the U.S.A.

Don't tread on me.

The anti-America values imposed at every educational level is the reason why we need a reformation, in every level.

The Fascists who hate free speech must be exiled.

What Gonzaga and so many other institutions do results in this example of our ersatz fascisti, posted yesterday.

When Liberals were asked to explain their support for this:

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

….one of the representative morons wrote this:

“Pastors were using the pulpit to press the congregation into voting a specific way and they actually denied the people of the congregation the right to vote of their own free will.”

That is an actual post….check it out here:

Which Side Can Support and Defend and Explain Ideas?

Can you be proud of what passes for thinking from this Leftist????

It's time for Americans who vote Democrat to re-think that allegiance.

Shapiro’s entire livelihood seems to come from trolling places where he’s not wanted for the sake of trolling. Anything for youtube views, I suppose.

You admited you had Cuban relatives, you're a "Lunch-meat-head" a "Cuban Sandwich".

Explain why many Left-tardos like yourself don't respect "Freedom of Speech"??????

So, says the Cuban, Cubans are known for Communism & Terrorism, you're Cuban by design, a mistake.

Don't tread on me.
I’m an American, weirdo :cuckoo:

It is a Jesuit University, what do you expect?

As a private entity they have every right to limit who comes on their campus

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Are you actually standing shoulder to shoulder with this anti-American fascist plan??????

I am stating the facts sweetheart.

A Jesuit university has strict standards they are always going to adhere to and they are 100% in their right to do so.

No different than Liberty U or Bob Jones University.

I do not see you whining about them limiting who comes on their campuses

Why in the world would he want to speak at a Catholic University. I for one can stand the jew.

The anti-America values imposed at every educational level is the reason why we need a reformation, in every level.

The Fascists who hate free speech must be exiled.

What Gonzaga and so many other institutions do results in this example of our ersatz fascisti, posted yesterday.

When Liberals were asked to explain their support for this:

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

….one of the representative morons wrote this:

“Pastors were using the pulpit to press the congregation into voting a specific way and they actually denied the people of the congregation the right to vote of their own free will.”

That is an actual post….check it out here:

Which Side Can Support and Defend and Explain Ideas?

The U.S.A was not a particularly Capitalist country, until rather recently.

The states had state rights, and long heavily regulated business & industry.

As for freedom of speech, it's a nice idea, but we need government to enforce the 1st Amendment, considering all these Liberal Jews like Facebook, Google, and Youtube, etc, etc. who seek to destroy everything to the Right of Hillary Clinton, it's unreal.

P.S
Want to cum see my Art exhibit in Pawling?
I'll pay for your train-fares.

My art exhibit.

Are you actually standing shoulder to shoulder with this anti-American fascist plan??????

A Jesuit university has strict standards they are always going to adhere to and they are 100% in their right to do so.

"No different than Liberty U or Bob Jones University."
Links?

Were you ever an American....before you began supporting and making excuses for this sort of thing?

Don't tread on me.

You have a funny way, of expressing your "Americanism", no?????

Don't tread on me.

You have a funny way, of expressing your "Americanism", no?????
Maybe to a scum-sucking pollack

Links?

Were you ever an American....before you began supporting and making excuses for this sort of thing?

True direct representation, would be to elect officials to micro-manage Media, and Hollywood outlets, to stop propping up propaganda.

I suggest expanding the Fascist style councils, to elect a Republican, a Democrat to work together within a "Council" with the Media & Hollywood outlet owners to create less biased, and more realistic views, and idealogies & that's still profitable.

Links?

Links to what? To the people who are not invited to speak at those places.

I am fully American who supports the right of a private entity to make these sorts of decisions.

It is called freedom and liberty...look them up

Why does Political Chic think that do nothing Liberty, will somehow combat the Lefts attempts to destroy the Right wing & replace with Leftist propaganda in return??

Political Chic both loves & hates me, because I tend to "Out-smart her" almost everytime.

Her mouth says "Get lost" but her "Heart beats for me"

Links?

I am fully American who supports the right of a private entity to make these sorts of decisions.

So....you are unable to link to support for your claim that those on the Right behave as Gonzaga did in the face of requests by their own students?

You were simply at a loss to defend Gonzaga, and Liberals in general, so you made stuff up.

You're a government school grad, huh?

Links?

So....you are unable to link to support for your claim that those on the Right behave as Gonzaga did in the face of requests by their own students?

You were simply at a loss to defend Gonzaga, and Liberals in general, so you made stuff up.

I cannot provide a list of people who are not invited.

No, ironically I am a Liberty U grad followed by a Masters from a Jesuit University!

That is how I know you are just a clueless statist.

Links?

No, ironically I am a Liberty U grad followed by a Masters from a Jesuit University!

"I cannot provide a list of people who are not invited."

Now you're lying to hide your embarrassment.

You know that's not what I demanded you provide.

Links?

China doll, what are your plans to stop leftist censorship?

Links?

You clearly did not even graduate grade school if you set this stupid. The two schools I list limit who is allowed to come speak at the university, as is their right as private entities.

Links?

You clearly did not even graduate grade school if you set this stupid. The two schools I list limit who is allowed to come speak at the university, as is their right as private entities.

My educational resume is far more extensive than yours, I'll bet.

But....really, what more is there to say?

You've been revealed as

a) being copacetic with restricting free speech,
and
b) a liar, willing to pretend the Right does the sort of anti-American things the Left is infamous for, and did yet again at Gonzaga

Two books you are in dire need of reading....if you ever read books....are the Bible, and this:

414aX-0cJUL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There's no need for you to respond.

Last edited:

My educational resume I far more extensive than yours, I'll bet.

You've been revealed as

and
b) a liar, willing to pretend the Right does the sort of anti-American things the Left is infamous for, and did yet again at Gonzaga

Two books you are in dire need of reading....if you ever read books....are the Bible, and this:

How do you plan on fighting back, by doing nothing, and all your dreams shall come true?

My educational resume is far more extensive than yours, I'll bet.

You've been revealed as

and

I would be happy to compare educational resumes.

Free speech is a function of the government, not private entities....anyone with an education should know this. Private entities are under no obligation to allow free speech and every single one of them has some limits on who and what can be said.

even your employer ( assuming you have a job and are not a welfare queen) has limits on what can be said and by whom.

How many times has Michale Moore or Al Gore spoken at Liberty U or Bob Jones U? Zero!

Not only have I read the Bible cover to cover a dozen times I have a minor in biblical history from Liberty U, the far right Christian university.

Forum List

Back