Again, Magnum P.I.

So far, the only reboot I've seen with any success has been Hawaii 5-0 and it's really just carrying on the original with the son taking over. Along with NCIS-LA, it has resurrected a lot of characters from JAG.

I don't give the reboot of Magnum a chance in Hades.

So far, the only reboot I've seen with any success has been Hawaii 5-0 and it's really just carrying on the original with the son taking over. Along with NCIS-LA, it has resurrected a lot of characters from JAG.

I don't give the reboot of Magnum a chance in Hades.
its the same characters in 5-0.....

Just wait... there's a reboot of Starsky & Hutch in the works...

I've said it before... there is a dearth of originality in Hollywood these days.

Just wait... there's a reboot of Starsky & Hutch in the works...

I've said it before... there is a dearth of originality in Hollywood these days.

There are so many shows out there, it's not surprising to me that reboots get tried so often. Creating a successful TV show is apparently pretty difficult.

I give it one season, if that
they said that about the remake of Hawaii 5-0 too and MacGyver....

I turned on the first episode of MacGyver and turned it off again after a few minutes. I was not impressed. :p
I felt the same way about Lethal Weapon. Made it through two episodes too many.
well they just killed that one by firing the guy who made the show...

I turned on the first episode of MacGyver and turned it off again after a few minutes. I was not impressed. :p
i thought it was much better....but then i watched more than a few minutes...i actually gave the show a chance....

When the beginning of a show is crappy, I'm not likely to keep going with it. There are so many shows to watch, I don't want to waste much time on a show that isn't good. MacGyver was poorly acted and poorly written right off the bat, and I don't have any particular love for the character, so it wasn't worth watching more. :)

Wasn't the actor that played Riggs switched or something like that?

Wasn't the actor that played Riggs switched or something like that?
what do you mean by switched?....

Forum List

Back