AG: ‘No reason’ for special counsel on election, Biden’s son

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Ah, so sorry. Bill Barr has become SUCH a big disappointment to the Loser-in-Chief:

"At his final press conference at the Justice Department, Attorney General William Barr said he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden -- Mr Barr said that he has "not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave." He also said that he sees no reason for a special counsel to investigate the election, sees no basis for the federal government to seize voting machines, and sided with secretary of state Mike Pompeo over the president by saying the massive hack of government computers was the work of the Russians."

Just more proof that Barr was a Democrat all along and working on behalf of George Soros, Obama, Biden and the mustached guy from Hall & Oates...
hall__oates_2000.jpg

We still have to wait for the Durham report to come out -- maybe he will indict Hunter's laptop with election fraud -- or maybe Barr's AG replacement will appoint special counsels to investigate Hunter and election fraud -- but right now, Trump should just order martial law and have the Bidens and Obama arrested for stuff.....

Ah, so sorry. Bill Barr has become SUCH a big disappointment to the Loser-in-Chief:

Facts don't matter in Trump world; only loyalty to Trump matters. If you're disloyal, and speak out, it instantly becomes "fake news." And the cult members who watch Faux News exclusively remain ignorant about what's really going on. Bigly!!!

"At his final press conference at the Justice Department, Attorney General William Barr said he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden -- Mr Barr said that he has "not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave." He also said that he sees no reason for a special counsel to investigate the election, sees no basis for the federal government to seize voting machines, and sided with secretary of state Mike Pompeo over the president by saying the massive hack of government computers was the work of the Russians."
I hope he is wearing a helmet because he’s about to get thrown under the bus

Wow what a difference resigning from his job makes.

He doesn't have to do trump's bidding anymore so he won't.

Good for him. I just wish he had taken this approach a lot sooner.

Surely Donald can find some toady to replace Barr and arrest Joe and Hunter before Joe takes office.
Why not go with Sidney and her Kraken?

4mm73v.jpg

Just more proof that Barr was a Democrat all along and working on behalf of George Soros, Obama, Biden and the mustached guy from Hall & Oates...
View attachment 431852

We still have to wait for the Durham report to come out -- maybe he will indict Hunter's laptop with election fraud -- or maybe Barr's AG replacement will appoint special counsels to investigate Hunter and election fraud -- but right now, Trump should just order martial law and have the Bidens and Obama arrested for stuff.....
So? He's gone in 4 days, good riddance leaves plenty of time for a REAL AG to do something.

Typical establishment protection, the first duty of the DoJ.
Ah, the establishment conspiracy theory
So you deny the establishment protects itself from investigation? You can't be that naive can you?
You don’t get to write off every republican who has come out against trump as a deep state establishment rino.

There was no election fraud. Every republican who admits that is not an establishment rino. They may be part of the establishment but that establishment is the United States of America.

You trump supporters are anarchists Who want a king not a democracy. You want rigged elections like in Russia.

View attachment 431852

So? He's gone in 4 days, good riddance leaves plenty of time for a REAL AG to do something.
"good riddance leaves plenty of time for a REAL AG to do something."

Don't you get tired of whining that same old bullshit all the time??

When Jeff Sessions was appointed...you cheered....especially when he made child separation his desired policy....

After Jeff Sessions -- the same ole whiny good riddance speech....

When Matt Whittaker was appointed, you Trumpers got your hopes up.....after Whittaker -- the same ole whiny good riddance speech....for some of you folks its "Matt Who?"

When Bill Barr was appointed...you folks cheered....you thought he would help you live out all of your autocratic fantasies...your panties really got moist when he had unmarked FEDS snatching protesters off the streets....

After Bill Barr -- the same ole whiny good riddance speech..

So is Jeff Rosen the real AG you been waiting for??

Forum List

Back