Duh!!! Why does the MSM use the term "Spike" regarding COVID cases.... why not state the reason?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Every day I go to this web site:Coronavirus Update (Live): 77,404,342 Cases and 1,703,478 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Download the statistics regarding COVID.
Here is an abbreviated (so as not to confuse less cognizant readers!!!) spreadsheet.
Explanations for some non-literate including the MSM that continues to the term "SPIKE" as the below screenshot shows!
1) DUH... 234,217,195 TESTED in USA... Duh... you don't especially dumb ass MSM comprehend the more tests...DUH the more cases found!!!
2) SPIKE?? 98.22% of the 18,267,579 cases SURVIVE!!!! I know the additional "!!" not necessary but I can excuse the majority of Americans for
not knowing this BUT THE MSM??? Again folks all done to criticize Trump. Plain and simple!
You people don't believe the below but I've been tracking this since 2/7/20 and the MSM has completely fooled all of YOU that believe the problems!
During the same time that 324,869 Americans died from COVID... are you people aware that
Here’s how the media is misreporting COVID-19’s death toll in America
The CDC itself caused a stir at the end of August by estimating that the virus directly caused only 6 percent, or now just over 11,000 of the 187,000 attributed deaths. Most of these deaths were in the elderly.
Coviddeata122120.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.22.26 AM.png

Every day I go to this web site:Coronavirus Update (Live): 77,404,342 Cases and 1,703,478 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Here is an abbreviated (so as not to confuse less cognizant readers!!!) spreadsheet.
Explanations for some non-literate including the MSM that continues to the term "SPIKE" as the below screenshot shows!
1) DUH... 234,217,195 TESTED in USA... Duh... you don't especially dumb ass MSM comprehend the more tests...DUH the more cases found!!!
2) SPIKE?? 98.22% of the 18,267,579 cases SURVIVE!!!! I know the additional "!!" not necessary but I can excuse the majority of Americans for
not knowing this BUT THE MSM??? Again folks all done to criticize Trump. Plain and simple!
You people don't believe the below but I've been tracking this since 2/7/20 and the MSM has completely fooled all of YOU that believe the problems!
During the same time that 324,869 Americans died from COVID... are you people aware that
The CDC itself caused a stir at the end of August by estimating that the virus directly caused only 6 percent, or now just over 11,000 of the 187,000 attributed deaths. Most of these deaths were in the elderly.
View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
Is this what your handlers are telling you to say? Cause you sure as hell aren’t a statistician and sure don’t know anything no about the transmission of virus

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
Maybe because looking at the graphic analysis of Covid in the US from October to now looks like a spike? Just a guess.
1608569242114.png

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
Is this what your handlers are telling you to say? Cause you sure as hell aren’t a statistician and sure don’t know anything no about the transmission of virus
I'm a person that has done MORE than you evidently in tracking COVID! Where are your "statistics"? Remember these numbers come from this source: Coronavirus Update (Live): 77,404,395 Cases and 1,703,478 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Come back with contradicting data (when you are capable of doing searches!!) and tell me that the CDC was wrong about
their facts. Tell me that this table is wrong!
And you and your ignorant MSM still claim schools should be shut down with less than 250 deaths of all the 99 million school age people!
Coviddeathsbyage.png

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
Maybe because looking at the graphic analysis of Covid in the US from October to now looks like a spike? Just a guess.
View attachment 431853
How many of these patients also have the flu? 400,000 were hospitalized last year.

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
View attachment 431853
How many of these patients also have the flu? 400,000 were hospitalized last year.
What, you got an answer, don't like it so now you want to change the subject? Start a new thread. This is the " Why does the MSM use the term "Spike" regarding COVID cases...." thread.

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
View attachment 431853

Amazing how flu just went away this year huh.

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
The reason is thanksgiving get together.

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849

In a long sad history of falsehoods and misleading posts, this has to be the dumbest thing you've ever posted. Living up to your name and posting health myths about covid19.

I live in a country where we don't deny the pandemic or the deaths it's causing. As a result, we have 14,000 deaths, which even allowing for the difference in populations, means that we have less than 1/3 of the deaths you have. Our economy hasn't crashed, and our people aren't lining up for food banks by the thousands.

Our first doses of vaccine went to nursing home residents. Our second to healthcare workers because our doctors and nurses aren't dying by the thousands, and have plenty of PPE. We've already bought enough vaccine for everyone in the country.

Sucks to be you.

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
View attachment 431853

Amazing how flu just went away this year huh.

It didn't. But the same things keeping the spread of covid down, are keeping the spread of the flu down. I got my vaccine.

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849

In a long sad history of falsehoods and misleading posts, this has to be the dumbest thing you've ever posted. Living up to your name and posting health myths about covid19.

I live in a country where we don't deny the pandemic or the deaths it's causing. As a result, we have 14,000 deaths, which even allowing for the difference in populations, means that we have less than 1/3 of the deaths you have. Our economy hasn't crashed, and our people aren't lining up for food banks by the thousands.

Our first doses of vaccine went to nursing home residents. Our second to healthcare workers because our doctors and nurses aren't dying by the thousands, and have plenty of PPE. We've already bought enough vaccine for everyone in the country.

Sucks to be you.
You present NOT one fact! And in FACT you are so wrong about Covid deaths in Canada, your country where the
Niagara Escarpment is located!

Canada..512,404 cases of which 14,282 deaths or 2.78% VS USA 18,267,579 cases deaths 324,860 1.77%
That is nearly 65% more per cases than of the USA and you are proud of that???
Canada has less than 11% of the population of the USA.
FACTS dummies like you NEVER present because YOU don't have any IDEA of how to find them! YOU guess!

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 4.39.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 4.46.24 PM.png

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849

Sucks to be you.
Hey... YOU read the response to your LIE?
You present NOT one fact! And in FACT you are so wrong about Covid deaths in Canada, your country where the

Canada..512,404 cases of which 14,282 deaths or 2.78% VS USA 18,267,579 cases deaths 324,860 1.77%
FACTS dummies like you NEVER present because YOU don't have any IDEA of how to find them! YOU guess!

Spike is an exciting editorial term. Like driving a stake through the heart of liberty

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849

Sucks to be you.
Hey... DragonNuttin..... Would you please tell me how GREAT Canada has handled COVID???
Where are your FACTS??? NOTE as of today has Canada received any vaccines of “These doses are part of the guaranteed 40 million doses we have secured and deliveries could begin within 48 hours of regulatory approval,” said Trudeau.
Dec 15, 2020 •
Canada to get 168,000 doses of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine before year is out: Trudeau

Canada -- 512,404 cases with 14,282 deaths is 2.78% of the cases while USA with 18,425,186 cases with 326,312 deaths is 1.778%!
Now explain how come with 11% of the USA population, Canada has nearly 3% deaths vs USA 1.7%?
Please tell me the facts...here I'll help you: Coronavirus Update (Live): 77,676,272 Cases and 1,708,074 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849

Sucks to be you.

View attachment 431971
View attachment 431974

The death rate isn't found by dividing deaths by total cases. It's found by dividing deaths by resolved cases. You fools have 7 million people who are still sick, of which close to 3% are going to die. Mathematics and data really aren't your strong suit. You can't even read the charts properly.

Your death rate is 2.94%, not 1.77%. Ours is slightly higher at 3.27% but most of our deaths came in April and May before we had good treatments. Your deaths have continued unabated.

I don't know how you came up with the idea that we have 65% more cases than the USA. The USA has 17 million cases and we have 500,000. Even allowing for population differences, you have 4 times the number of cases we do - 55,762 cases per million of population in the USA, versus 13,597 cases per million in Canada.

Deaths per million of population - USA 984 - Canada 378.

By every indicator, you're a mess and we've handled this and saved lives.

Libs, you cannot will this pamdemic to be worse than it is.

Hide under your beds like the cowards you are.

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849

Sucks to be you.

View attachment 431971
View attachment 431974

The death rate isn't found by dividing deaths by total cases. It's found by dividing deaths by resolved cases. You fools have 7 million people who are still sick, of which close to 3% are going to die. Mathematics and data really aren't your strong suit. You can't even read the charts properly.

Your death rate is 2.94%, not 1.77%. Ours is slightly higher at 3.27% but most of our deaths came in April and May before we had good treatments. Your deaths have continued unabated.

I don't know how you came up with the idea that we have 65% more cases than the USA. The USA has 17 million cases and we have 500,000. Even allowing for population differences, you have 4 times the number of cases we do - 55,762 cases per million of population in the USA, versus 13,597 cases per million in Canada.

Deaths per million of population - USA 984 - Canada 378.

By every indicator, you're a mess and we've handled this and saved lives.

You made this up! "The death rate isn't found by dividing deaths by total cases. It's found by dividing deaths by resolved cases."

THIS is how the death rate is calculated by EXPERTS not guessers!
(the number of deaths divided by the number of confirmed cases).

Again USA-- total deaths 326,312 divided 18,425,165 by confirmed cases confirmed in USA... DEATH rate IS 1.77%
Canada deaths of 14,282 divided by 512,404 (not 500,000!) confirmed cases equals death rate: 2.78% or nearly 65% more!
Again facts not guesses. Trying to figure out what kind of MESS Canada is in with nearly 3% of all cases ending in DEATH!
You are not an expert in health much less MATH!

View attachment 431847

View attachment 431849
How many people do you know who have had the virus?
How many health professionals do you know who have dealt with people who have had, or have, the virus?

Forum List

Back